How do we solve the Scottish problem?
I'm all for firing up the ovens.

Whining parasites. I want them to burn.
Cut off all gibs from England.
Reinstall the Highland clearances.

Fucking cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSkOq07Hk_Q
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/08/rochdale-grooming-case-10-men-sentenced-to-up-to-25-years-in-jail
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNAD_Coulport
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to dealing with them like Edward I did? I honestly hope you guys destroy those dumb useless cunts.

dropping a bomb on holyrood would solve our immediate problems

Do nothing with them

>Scottish nationalists
>wants to join the eu

just watch them burn

REBUILD HADRIANS WALL MAKE IT BIGGER

Official Thread Theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=rSkOq07Hk_Q

Are you having a good time Scots?

Mate, in three months you will be calling for Scotland to fuck off.

The Scots can block Brexit.

This.
t. scot

Mate, our entire national anthem is based on beating him the fuck out.

Hahahaha,
So fucking edgy.
Enjoy watching your country physically fall apart.

One centralised UK government.

HEY ASSHOLE

where's based Wales? Who gives a fuck if they don't have a fucking cross

Britain > England > Scotland

ohh shit son who is it

Wales is not on the flag becasue it was already apart of England when the act of union was passed

Hadrian's wall is 50 miles south of the border.

Quite a landgrab for Scotland.

But Britain is England and Scotland.
Eh?

>Scotcucks join EU
>Muh Refugees Welcome
>Muh Schengen
>Need for border control

BUILD AND WALL AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT!

England should leave UK. That way you're out of EU and they remain.
win-win for both of you.

not to mention if the wall was rebuild all the nukes are in scotland

OP

You killed your country.

If you build ovens it is only little Englanders that will go in them.

Look up the state ok the UK in 79

Three day weeks.

Morgues full.

Unburied bodies.

You were lied to and know Scotland is leaving the UK because you fucked up bigtime.

Lmao we will function fine without them

Scot here. Hate this shit. I'm surrounded by brainwashed morons and I'm having to hide my power level. What do? Move to England?

As a scot im fucking ashamed of my country i advocate burning glasgow and edinburgh to the ground they are the main centers of this commie brainwashing.

I know man, i dunno what to do either i really dont want to have to move to england i like muh mountains and sheit.

I think he means he prefers them together.

Your national anthem should be about muslims beat the fuck out of your asshole

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/08/rochdale-grooming-case-10-men-sentenced-to-up-to-25-years-in-jail

HAHAHAHAHA

Get back to your Urdu lessons nigel.

Instead of simply allowing Scotland the referendum, extend it to the entire UK. They are, after all, important members of the UK so the decision should be made by everyone.

As a loyalist Scot who voted No and for Brexit, please come up here and sort this place out lads.

I don't want to become Sweden/Greece/Ireland rolled up in one.

So long as the kebab stays, Scotland will simmer down eventually.

lmao the dragon looks like an eye patch.

Seriously that's awful the entire cross needs to be shown, not 3/4 of it.

Pre EU winter of discontent.

After EU?

Enjoy your collapse.

You imported all those pakkis before you joined the EU.

Now you have been cucked by Ireland Germany and France.

Meet the dustbin of history.

Tell me about Ireland's amazing success after leaving the claws of Westminister Paddy?

You need some English cucking because you are scared.

Weak beyond belief.

The joys of cholera and starvation left with Westminster rule funnily enough.

Along with lots of dead english soldiers.

Can we join a volunteer force?

Scotland is rightful British clay.

Said the potato in the EU.

Said the country that can't feed itself.

Next week enjoy phase one economic collapse.

In nine months the numbers from the charts ill be hitting your wallets.

You are all done.

Scotland is standing up.

You will be a failed state swarming with pakkis(that your empire imported to benefit your aristos )and chavs.

That is your future.

Wow that's very successful I'm so jealous.

wow, the irish are really turning into canadians with all this bad shitposting. England, what is it with you guys and your commonwealth spawning such cancer?

Smh fampai, potato forgot to check the flag.

Cute doomsday scenario. The same can be said about the collapse of the EU.

Rebuild hadrians wall

prima.. nocta

if we can't get them out, we'll breed them out

>England, what is it with you guys and your commonwealth spawning such cancer?

Yeah America's is the biggest culprit, we apologise.

I don't understand why Irish posters always defend Scotland.
I'm pretty sure it's because they realise their own country fucked up badly after leaving England, and fucked up even more my cucking itself with the E.U.
They don't even have any proper ties with Scotland.
Scotland prefers us over shitty potato land

Actually only 1/4 should be shown as only 1/4 of Ireland is in the UK

Good plan but that would involve actually touching a hideous Scottish wench

We already show that in the current flag by cutting the cross in half.

Irish were always super shitposters. But I guess it is mostly directed at the English

I fucking hate Scotland, every Scot I've met drones on and on about hate much they hate Britain and how Irish and scots are the same, I knew a guy who literally called me "Celtic brother" all they talk about is how oppressed they are by Britain, but when the time came to vote out of Britain, they chickened out and stayed by a large margin. Fucking spineless faggots.

If you like Britain, good for you, there's nothing wrong with that, go and stay.

If you say you hate Britain, you better be fucking willing to do something about it or you'll look like a dickhead.

Ireland started a bloody rebellion for its independence, and eventually got it, Scotland was politely asked by Britain if they would like to leave, and they turned it down because they were too cosy. Fuck them, I couldn't give less of a shit about the "plight of the Scotsman"

Good potato lad

Irish posters will defend anything anti-union to weaken Northern Irelands position. Scots are bigoted and don't receive half the immigration England does so really don't have a right to dictate Englands future. They are digging a hole and once again England will have to dig them out and get more bitterness in return.

just send in the royal airforce and bomb the shit out of those celtic subhumen

Scots then:
>Unconquerable Pictish warriors
>William Wallace
>Adam Smith and David Hume
>Trump's maternal lineage

Scots now:
>immigrant-loving cucks who hate independence and desperately beg for crumbs from the new world order (EU)

What the fuck happened?

>this thread
>celts celts celts
the celtic nation covered the entire british isles, and a huge chunk of europe, why is everyone proud of being celts again? I'm pretty sure everyone in western europe is descended from them, as well as the angles, the saxons, and the romans.

Probably a good few normans in there too.

Someone's grumpy

You're not much better than they are desu paco

It's a serious question Ahmed, I would love nothing more than to see Scotland return to its former glory. I earnestly want to understand the massive sea change in the Scottish disposition. Did all the based Scots emigrate to the colonies?

Lake District? Not the same as the highlands but you'd find plenty of Leavers.

I'm just sick of them, I'm sick of people thinking Scotland was great, it never was.

People need to realise that braveheart is the most historically and factually incorrect movie ever to be brought to theatres. William Wallace was shit, he was an awful tactician, and only won a single battle, Scots back then didn't dress in rags and kilts and blue face paint, they were as well armoured as the English, they weren't even an underdog, they were being treated so well by England that they had the same tech.

Scots always talk about how downtrodden they were, and that Ireland and Scotland are brethren p, but they don't realise that the majority of the Brits who planted and ravaged Ireland, were scots, scots were never downtrodden.

The scots never drove the Vikings out of their country, Ireland did, the scots were never patriotic enough to lead a bloody rebellion that lasted centuries, Ireland was, Scotland's history, culture and folklore is a bastard hybrid of England's and Ireland's. They are a non-country if I ever seen one.

Basically Disneys Brave should have been set in Ireland, is what I'm trying to say.

>lmao the dragon looks like an eye patch.
>not wanting to show off an eyepatch as a battle scar and proof of resilience

>Only 79% white
>Largest minority are Pakistani's and Muslims
>"Just fuck my demographic up."
Mate. We import poles, you import muzzies.

Mate. We smoked the English at Bannockburn, then we sent our king (James VII) down to London to take over as James II of the UK.

When did you tattie picking, bog trotting faggots last beat the English? .... NEVER.

t. Scot

>Pussied out.
We chose this because we worked for this union.
Mentality like your export, sack a' tatties.

I don't know, would you consider getting our independence in 1922 after a rebellion a victory?

I would.

I doubt you would though, judging by that referendum, I'd say most scots consider independence a bad thing.

Scots Gaelic, what a fucking joke.

That's fine, just don't act like England oppresses you or anything, behind their back.

We never asked or wanted to be part of the Union, so we got out. We didn't want to "work for the union" lol.

They payed our debt, so a bit of fuckery is granted.

Build a wall between England and Scotland. Then let them join EU. EU will bleed them dry and you can invade once they are all dead from starvation.

This is a good plan.

don't let any mudslimes through your country into mine, though, please

good luck with scotland , cuck

This. I love Scotland, but FFS when did you turn into such liberals. Pussy whipped by one of the fucking Crankies. I'm half Scots myself, but fuck, I'm glad I'm in England.

As a fellow Scot living in Glasgow, I agree.

Start with the uni's!

My dad who's retired said if Scotland joined the eu he'd stop his pension and apply to be a border guard

>Steal all of the hot women out of Scotland
>Burn it all to the fucking ground
>Raise new Flag celebrating independence.
>Oh hey Wales, welcome to the Union flag party.

>Burn it all to the fucking ground
They tried.

Use napalm. Lots of napalm.

Nukes, lots of nukes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNAD_Coulport

Oh great, that's perfect.
A targeted strike, prematurely detonating every single nuke in the stockpile. NO MORE SCOTLAND.

They only go off until we arm them. :^)

>Hey Scots england is going to bomb you so stop being lazy
>ye dun tell meh what ta doe ya faggit
>drinks another swig of rubbing alcohol
>scotland is completely on fire
>no one notices because it's already burning to the ground.

Considering that the Welsh white working class vote guaranteed our independence, we deserve a place on that flag my inferior Anglo-Saxon buddy.

can i help master

t. scot loyalist

They are still bitter about Tatcher. Bunch of crybabies that can't let go off a grudge

>79%

87% actually, you can't meme your way out.

Hey Cammy

Rather we just bomb the US first since that dystopian shithole is the reason society is garbage full of SJWism

what has changed the last 6 hours?

because last time I checked Scotland cannot join the EU unless they go the official route which takes a decade or more. and that is not an option for the scots.

so what's the butthurt?

Wales deserves to be on the flag, they're bros.

I'll never make another sheepshagger joke, I swear it. We have New Zealand for that anyway.

>I don't know, would you consider getting our independence in 1922 after a rebellion a victory?

I like the Irish but you were fucking shit at kicking us out

I would say the same thing to an Irishman's face, if he was physically smaller than me

Stop spending their North Sea Oil money on any one but Scots?

It isn't the Scots that are the problem, it's the nefarious SNP that is manipulating them and causing division between them and the rest of their cousins in the Isles.

Our next Prime Minister needs to get serious about wooing over Scots so that the Scottish Parliament will be slightly less SNP dominated.

>because last time I checked Scotland cannot join the EU unless they go the official route which takes a decade or more. and that is not an option for the scots.

Scotland is trying to use a cheatcode to level skip into the EU quicker

goddamn consolefags

>It isn't the Scots that are the problem, it's the nefarious SNP that is manipulating them and causing division between them and the rest of their cousins in the Isles.

It's the intersection of old fashioned nationalism and new age liberalism.

SNP has a big tent to draw support from.

Reality is, England is way more rightwing and we need to part ways.

Just think how naive the Scots sound about nationhood compared to the Irish. The Irish have a hang up over the North which occasionally surfaces but overall they're businesslike, almost post-nationalist in some ways.

The Scots talk about gold-plated wind farms and a chauffeur driven Ferrari for each school pupil.

The Scots need to be independent to restore their own political balance, otherwise they'll never grow out of blaming others.

>Our next Prime Minister needs to get serious about wooing over Scots so that the Scottish Parliament will be slightly less SNP dominated.

Stop electing tories then, simple as that. As a Scot we revile the snobby elitist english nationalist eton schoolboy wankers that you consistently elect.

Just set up some Cayman account somewhere, with members of the opposition there, frame them as stealing Scotland's wealth, and ruin their party's political aspirations.