Eternal /trb/ What is dead may never die

>FM18 info:
youtube.com/watch?v=F_1gPUeY0EY
youtube.com/watch?v=zmVvc35M4N8

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/milesSI/status/917455127233155074
fourfourtwo.com/features/montpelliers-ruben-aguilar-lets-bolivian-fa-down-gently-after-football-manager-database
youtube.com/watch?v=SDfaNEjK9hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread archived and I couldnt find a new post.

>tfw wanting to create a new thread but afraid no one would find it

Anyway, 2nd for Spaniards and Italians are Jews who want exorbitant wages

>tfw starting new job when FM18 is released

>board complains about player i bought as a backup for 2 spots
>he gets 1+1 in the next game

Somebody got a new parent club.

Probably a blessing for you since it will more than likely be shit until the winter update. Then it would be slightly polished shit.

Since I'll be spending half the day in Excel, I might look for an FM skin for it.

How have I never thought of this.

whoa

Wow I just got fucking exposed.

I wonder if I'll manage to do better than my CL record of -23 goal difference. It was -24 before that.

I can't tell if this is a tougher group or I've regressed.

On the bright side I've had my own academy graduate become Malta's best player.

>twitter.com/milesSI/status/917455127233155074
What did he mean by this

I hate miles and I will never pay for another fm again.

No idea why he's being called ahead of some strikers but why not get a goal on debut as well?

we are now Slumlord FC I guess

24 and never capped in my save, I guess that's the difference proper development makes

I was forcing his development despite him being fairly limited. I got fairly lucky with DET improvements as well. Now he's drawing attention from big clubs like Milan where he'd sit on the bench for an eternity but that won't stop him bitching about it come next transfer window.

Also, i-is that a Jap on your team? Takada?

Case in point

pretty damn good for an 18 year old on 3k p/m. no wonder the vultures are circling

and yeah, here are his attributes, but it's basically exactly what you'd expect
>manlet
>extremely hard working and ultra-professional
>debatable talent
>looks depressed even when it says "morale: superb"

I train a counter tactic, a contain, and an overload. All the same formation. Is this retarded?

no, but maybe a little unnecessary. if you pick a tactic and then just change the mentality from "attacking" to say "counter" while setting up opposition instructions etc., it won't change the familiarity much
unless you mean they have all different players roles and team instructions, in which case maybe it is worth it, although it still seems a little unnecessary to me

Just turned 17 and ready for his debut. I'm still wondering if I should try using him as a play maker or a ball winning cm? Obviously he's by far the best prospect at the club.

I'd stick him as a cm(s) personally with more direct passing and maybe riskier passing depending on your system. If he's the best playmaker at your club, use him as that though.

He really doesn't have the stats for a BWM to be effective. He might do well as a box to box given his work rate and decent physicals.

test

wew I was ISP banned for a week for some reason, now I can resume shitposting

why aren't you using child labor?

Is it safe to say I've guaranteed promotion yet?

looks like your medical team needs an exorcist

What will be the NEW FEATURES in the up and coming Football Manager 2018?

The thing is I'm playing with one AP(s) and one CM(d), the CM(d) essentially being a BWM with more passing freedom and closing down more, pic related. I've got better playmakers at the team as well and he's not really suited to an AM(a).

Any re-training suggestions? I was thinking a FB but I really don't want to ruin the best re-gen in his generation.

He's an ideal CM(s) desu. Without a doubt he'd be suited to that position. Just let him play all cup games and sub him on often after the game is won.

Hm, maybe I'll just scrap the AP role and play without dedicated play makers.

>Just let him play all cup games and sub him on often after the game is won.
I pretty much rotate the entire first 11 every second game as long as its an easy opponent and give re-gens a lot of playing time as soon as they're old enough to play. Even my 17yo back up keeper got 16 games so far in the season (and cost me some points). Mostly because there's not enough cup games to play them and the CL+league congestion tires some players out. I'm leading the table comfortably though so I can afford it.

>city of qatar investments

Thanks for the cash

>tfw the board just threw a shitload of cash at me
I'm currently spending like 160k p/month and committed at 150k p/month for the next season

Every.Fucking.Transfer.Window.

Another summer watching an international tournament as a neutral... LBCIM will play his last international match tonight and then we have completely ran out of good players. New FA is looking just as clueless as the last one. We are literally going to be Hungary tier.

>only needed 6 CC's to score

>Neverlands
t.Stayhomevenia

>AUSTRALIA

fourfourtwo.com/features/montpelliers-ruben-aguilar-lets-bolivian-fa-down-gently-after-football-manager-database
>Montpellier's Ruben Aguilar lets Bolivian FA down gently after Football Manager database error.
>"Bolivia contacted me," Aguilar toldGoal. "It's something very strange (laughs). It all started fromFootball Manager. In the game I have Bolivia as a second nationality. "In the past year I already had messages from Bolivians after my matches. After my match vs PSG, things increased crazily. I got a lot of messages." On TV in Bolivia they said I was eligible for the Bolivia national team. I had to publish a statement on my Facebook page to explain that I have never been Bolivian. My mother is French and my father Spanish."

lulz

>His mother hasn't told him the truth about how and where he was conceived.

FM knows better

More Bulgarian player names.
Please buy.

Oh geez, I guess now I have to. Let me sell my car to get the money for it.

"Your" car.

Sorry, I meant to say your car.

So, wouldn't it be nice if you also get a sense of other clubs' Dynamics©™ by scouting them, so that you can poach their key players and unsettle them like a true Machiavellian?

DyNaMicZ©™

Guys I just won the Champions League with Ajax and all of a sudden my 180 mil transfer budget is missing,still showing we have the budget I just cannot spend it,what would be going on?
Are they planning to build a new stadium?
Maybe a bug?

Maybe one of your players had a 180 000 000 bonus for winning the CL. Did you manually negotiate all contracts??? Perhaps the third goalkeeper who you let the director of football negotiate for is a wealthy man now.

Is there a board takeover going on?

>Maybe one of your players had a 180 000 000 bonus for winning the CL. Did you manually negotiate all contracts??? Perhaps the third goalkeeper who you let the director of football negotiate for is a wealthy man now.

The money is not missing,that's the weird part of it,it's still showing when I check finances.

Probably UEFA bribes

>Hover around promotion playoff spots for the whole season
>lose form
>magically regain form just as the playoff spots are out of reach
thanks, Form Manager 2018

>win the CL twice in a row, 5 times in total
>Belgian League is still #7 because the other teams that play in europe are literally useless and do everything in their power to either not qualify for CL or embarass themselves when they do

nows the time to join a different belgian club and build them up too

I'm too attached to Gent

the stand up comedian?
the fuck does he know, how is he even related to the sport

The name is probably randomly generated. I am sure all Americans are Liverpool fans irl.

Please leave him be. He isn't even that good.

Manchester City bids 50m.jpg

>25 clubs interested in that pace babby shitter
Literally why are you not jumping for joy?

wew

I believe I can get an unreasonably high offer If I play my cards right. I think the AI looks mostly at PA.

>Kaladze regen

youtube.com/watch?v=SDfaNEjK9hc Vid about revamped scouting

youtube.com/watch?v=SDfaNEjK9hc

He looks like he was almost born an albino, he makes me feel sick

Is this guy the new hero of /trb/?

sorry didn't refresh

I hope we'll be able to klick on that map instead of finding out what every part of Asia/Africa/Eastern Europe begins and ends.

Its ok, I figured you were used to being runner up

>Segundo Volante
>Inverted WInger
>Mezzala
>Carrilero
hmm

>meme roles that will either be broken as fuck or literally useless

ÇIKARIN ARTIK ŞUNU AMK

interdasting... What do they actually do?

>2nd steering wheel
>regniW
>feminine inside forward
>railwayman/conman

wew

>Segundo Volante
When I typed this, I got Schweinsteiger

Mezzala is the two quasi-wide midfielders who play either side of the centrocampista in an old school Italian midfield. Riccardo Montolivo et al.

This

This role will rape 442 even more if wingers aren't fixed.

>Inverted Winger is a different role than Inside Forward

Can someone explain this meme?

Segundo Volante is I believe like a sort of hybrid between a DMF and a CM like Lampard. Schweini is a solid comparison

Mezzala are wide CM's in the Italian 3-5-2 system. A lot like what Conte is doing with Bakayoko and Kante when Fabregas or Luiz are in the middle.

Carrileros are like a hybrid between a Wingback and a Halfback I think. They operate ahead of the defensive line, wider than DMFs, but aren't quite wingbacks.

inside forward cuts
inverted winger crosses

An inverted winger crosses towards the touchline?

wait, i got confused
maybe he cuts out then crosses
or maybe
i dont know

wait, let me fix this
>povertyball
>divegrass
>watching yurosoccer
there!

thanks, because as far as I know Inverted Winger is an even more hipster term for Inside Forward. It's used as a synonym everywhere.

>le pass inside man
im guessing its for M instead of AM

Albrighton, perhaps (Agruably also WM S/A). Uses five-ten seconds extra to get the ball onto his right side before crossing.

Runs deep then cuts back to lose defender before crossing vs cut inside for run/pass/shot?
Just guessing.

This would make sense and is actually lacking in the current engine, making the role with PI's out of WM is a unneccesary workaround.

Data analyst report on player
+ He has played a lot of matches
- He has not played well in any of them

Carrileros are, at least here, pretty much what Complete Wing Backs are in FM.

is there any discernible difference between them and CWBs, or is this just hat tipping?

>no Norwegian half, vinghalf or halfback
dropped

>no goalscoring goalkeeper
MILEEEEES

>no DM DLP role that doesn't drop in after goalkicks