Did BBC fuck up when they fired him?

they fucked up when they hired him. and they fucked up when they gave him a new show.

what they should have done is lock him in a closet with a webcam and let him run rampant on youtube.

they canceled Top Gear by doing so
Sure, he is a moron, but people like to watch him act. Also, the other 2 morons are nothing without him.
The Oily Trinity (cringe intensifies) are what Top Gear was all about. Add to that that motor companies paying them to advertise their cars trough all that and there you have it.
They can manage it without BBC.

>Clarkson had been involved in a dispute over catering while filming on location in Hawes, North Yorkshire. Clarkson had been offered soup and a cold meat platter, instead of the steak he wanted, because the hotel chef had gone home

i mean you can't do the show without him but Clarkson is undeniably an asshole
BBC might be cucks but there was no situation where they made the right choice

Well BBC flushed the most popular television show down the toilet. Then had the gall and hubris to actually think that the show could be run but an unfunny ginger, joey and some random woman.

Literally handed free money to the americans, and clarkson still got away with punching a guy in the face.

So yeah, BBC done fucked up.

i think after the utter embarrassment that is the coverups and endless promotion of a slew of sex offenders they had to act on at least ONE fucking thing in their miserable executive lives and sacrifice their Money™ to avoid looking like some kind of hitler corporation harbouring criminals and rapists

Right or wrong, it was above all a foolish decision. Sabotaged their biggest programme, and also probably further contributes to dwindling public support for them. Clarkson has always been something of a counterbalance to the lefty elfnsafety PC shitshow that the rest of the BBC, and you bet your ass that's why he's so popular. Now it's easier than ever to see the BBC as namby-pamby nonsense.

As an americuck, i cant see how the BBC gets labeled as leftist, can you elaborate?
Is it due to their News program or their selection of TV shows? How does a network get labeled "lefty" exactly?
I can understand Fox News Channel, but thats a news channel so thats easy to label.

Not him, but as a start look up about what Clarkson would get in trouble for saying

Because nobody watches right wing comedy, they don't commission any. Then the Daily Mail readers complain, while also stating they either don't watch the BBC or don't pay the license fee anyway.

>i cant see how the BBC gets labeled as leftist
Americuck here, are you out of your mind?

>Then the Daily Mail readers
top fucking kek

>britcucks

They tend to go with the right wing = racist thugs angle on things. In recent years they've enacted policy to force every panel to include a token female. Desperation to be inclusive has also resulted in stupid decisions (playing dance music for lower class teen scum at Proms, the BBC's annual concerts for orchestral music, which they also had Seth fucking MacFarlane host).

I can't believe the runner of a show that has a 2000 year old man, who has looked like 12 different people and travels in time and space in a box, can openly talk about telling a lie. Disgusting.

>learned his anchoring services may no longer be required, just three weeks after the birth of his son
>"It's hard for me because it's my living, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought, 'No, that's the right decision, it has to be like that."

Here he comes. He just loves spamming his pictures.

because history-politics-logic-illiterate rightists think identity politics = leftism. "lefty" just means "thing we don't like"

This isn't left. Look at communist countries now and in history. They don't make way for diversity they only make way for the state.

What the BBC is far from left. Like any sjw group its a far authoritive mob judiciary bending to the loudest mouth.

>doesn't realize it's emblematic of the systemic problem of the BBC injecting diversity into history wherever possible just for the sake of diversity

>into history
Are you triggered? Do you need a safe space?

Yes they fucked up indeed.
It was by far the most watched show they had.
Sure he was an ass but that doesn't matter if his persona earns you millions.

I don't think they can fuck up, they are paid with public money

>be on your last warning
>punch someone because your dinner is cold

why shouldnt he be fired

what other jobs can you punch someone for something so petty and not get sacked. probably a sports person idk

Did anyone watch any of those Cuck of the round table shows where Arthur is black?

Because the Musketeers had a pretty solid 3 season run and they had only had ONE black guy (historically accurate). Imagine if EVERYONE was black the rating would be massive.

>he mind tv and movies becoming more and more fantastical and more and more shit for stupid reasons like virtue signaling

Must be great being a pleb these days. Can't wait for that next Thor movie.

*doesn't mind

>getting triggered by a sign at a basketball game

What a snowflake.

They didn't fuck up by firing him, they fucked up by not covering up what he did. As soon as it was public it was inevitable that he'd be fired.

This.
If you assault a co-worker at the workplace you get fired. No discussion.

Typically I'd agree but this is Top Gear, they literally destroyed their #1 show.

Either way, he doesn't need them as much as they need him.

Let's be honest, if BBC kept him on, Top Gear would have been bought by Channel 4.

just because they don't outright lie like CNN doesn't mean they aren't left-leaning

They are not.

CNN is as neoliberal as Fox news, just as BBC, the left and right are not defined by fags and immigrants