When he listens to music he imagines himself performing the songs at his high school talent show/prom/graduation

>when he listens to music he imagines himself performing the songs at his high school talent show/prom/graduation

Attached: 1519369665468.gif (267x212, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mf1mF83cXDc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4shbD7lxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr3tv3cUNZY
youtu.be/Fle4QNtSiRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do this all the time :(

>when he listens to music he imagines making similiar lo fi but ahead of it's time music that will not get popular but people 10 years from now will talk about about once a month with 22 replies

I imagine myself performing black metal songs in front of my peers and cutting myself on stage.

Then I get first place in the the talent show.

We all do that.

oh man i do this way too fucking much; it got so badly that at one point I started getting high just to NOT have those thoughts while listening to music.

>When he listens to music he imagines a music video in his head that features visuals set somewhat in time to the music, a la Fantasia

>He imagines new film scenes where the music he is listening to would be absolutely kino
How do I stop doing this

Attached: 1 (288).jpg (600x800, 88K)

>he doesn't imagine himself annoying the shit out of all his classmates with his 15 jazz improv session he dreams of doing for his highschool talent show

plebs, the fucking lot of you

lindsay....

Attached: 863A4F5A-3B88-406C-8D46-70E93A64178E.png (778x512, 29K)

y'all niggas cringy

i used to do this but now i just imagine myself performing on a generic stage that's not necessarily in my school

Where he listens to music he imagines himself drunkenly beating his beautiful girlfriend who won't leave him because she loves him too much

Guys I fucking need help it's already happening.

I imagine myself performing at my local bar, with the table closest to the stage having hot girls giving me goo-goo eyes

i like to picture myself playing the trumpet on the floor of some museum where it's really crowded. i'm wearing a suit and i bow when we're finished and then i get accolades from friends and family

wish someone would just put an end to me

oh no

>when he imagines the music he's listening to as his own film/tv soundtrack

Attached: 1520846144595.jpg (658x557, 54K)

i used to do this but then it evolved to

I fantasize about killing elite pedophile rings while I listen to sludge metal in the gym.
I am autism.

Attached: 4Mskwt0.png (1200x627, 881K)

I sometimes imagine a band performing at a talent show but not my own band

s-stop

Attached: tumblr_nrmawm9RlQ1ua1rngo1_500.jpg (410x410, 22K)

Fuck you got me

wut the fuck

The majority of your nation's parliament likely buys, rapes and kills these every weekend.
Welcome to Earth.

other people do this? holy shit

>when he listens to music he imagines himself going back in time and becoming the artist behind all of the best music

i want to kill whoever is responsible for this so bad

based fantasy honestly

Oh no

what is this pic i can'ttell.
they taped that kid up inside a box?

>when he listens to music he imagines himself committing the ultimate blasphemies against jehovah's most beloved creations of false light

>youtube.com/watch?v=Mf1mF83cXDc
>youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4shbD7lxg
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vr3tv3cUNZY

Attached: R-4159358-1357257266-6894.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 12K)

shit this is literally me

holy fuck

Attached: 1521242921128.gif (227x221, 967K)

>when he listens to music he imagines himself on stage at a battle of the bands-ish tournament and blowing away the competition
>after a song ends he imagines the audience giving him a standing ovation

Attached: callisto_laughs.jpg (316x450, 49K)

I do and it only got more intense once I got a job where I can listen to music while I work.
I'm a janitor so I'm by myself while cleaning 95% of the time, and I have occasionally pretended my mop or broom is a guitar, bass, banjo, or mic stand.
One day, if my music ever gets even semi-big, I'm going to try and invent the world's first, functional, commercially available mop or broom guitar. The prototype will use the neck of one of the strats or superstrats I currently own.

kino

Thats... That's really wholesome.
I believe in you user!

Attached: 1484800071525.gif (200x200, 115K)

I used to do that but now I just listen to music when I workout and that's about it

>when he listens to music he imagines is his song and he's sending to his onetis to hear

>when he listens to music he imagines it performed by fictional characters in a fitting band arrangement

Attached: 1373156141439.png (334x393, 171K)

>y'all niggas cringy
Pot calling the kettle a nigger, huh?

I agree with
You can do it janitor man!

Attached: IMG_20180226_020544.jpg (960x540, 43K)

i've been doing this for so long that i now have graduated college and work at an office and fantasize about having a killer karaoke performance and everybody at work gets really into my rendition

this is actually patrician. nothing beats driving in the dark listening to tunes to fit the mood.

I feel sick looking at that

Nothing wrong with any of that. Steve Vai recommends it and I'd say starting with Zappa as his first band he didn't have any problems with live performances.
youtu.be/Fle4QNtSiRs

>all this projecting
Not saying I've never done these things but why you fools laughing

keep at it user!
Just know that somewhere in this world, there is a dude who is waiting for your invention. You can do it!

we're laughing with each other and feeling sad because it's stirred on by loneliness and alienation retardo

I’m sure at least a couple of these posters are talking about themselves.

Nothing wrong with any if this as long as you keep it in your head desu.

>he imagines the world ending around him cinematically as he listens to an intense or chaotic song

Attached: image.jpg (500x469, 215K)

I finally stopped doing this when I actually learned guitar and started songwriting. Feels good.

Delete this

Attached: image.jpg (556x430, 193K)

i play music, sometimes live, but never played at a high school show. i never got to live the dream vros

Yeah I did that in elementary school.
Now I'm an alcoholic 28 year old virgin and I'm not working right now. I'm good at playing the guitar and have 4 friends but I have nothing else.
Be careful kids.

Awwww fuck. If everyone knew how fucking lame I was I would die.

I'm an alcoholic 28 year old virgin too. Also a recovering drug addict and was recently homeless for a while.

Finally got a job and a place to crash, feels good. Also 2 months clean and sober. Being on the streets makes you appreciate the little things, my virginity doesn't even bother me anymore

Attached: 1456175694806.png (883x990, 89K)

Doing it with school is pretty fucking sad tbqh
Bar or stage is for the thinking man

good on you for hanging on man

I do this while listening to F#A# at least once a month.

Thanks for talking to me. I wish you the best and hope you can hold on to some peace and contentment in life.

what the hell was it?

same to you user, cheers

Attached: 1476184680645.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Deathconciousness?

what shitty music are you listening to that makes you even think that for a second?