You know what I really hate? GUYS WITH SMALL DICKS!

>You know what I really hate? GUYS WITH SMALL DICKS!
[audience laughs]

>One time I was with this guy and his dick was so small that He didn't make MY VAGINA wet! Imagine that?
[audience laughs hysterically]

>Anyway, thats all for today folks! I'm having my period so BLOOD IS COMING FROM MY SMELLY FLAPPY VAGINA!
[audience erupts in loud applause and laughter]

Female comedians, not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpHo1Qx-stU
u.nya.is/gvvalt.webm
u.nya.is/dcrauw.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

butthurt dicklet detected

Are you OK, user

>making a thread with a joke already so beaten into the ground it was even on south park like half a year ago

sounds like someone was triggered

>We will never have trully funny comediennes the likes of Katharine Hepburn, Eve Arden or Lucille Ball ever again

Reminder that Sarah Silverman's husband fucks other women even when she's home and that her stepdaughter is funnier than her.

ITT: Guys being mortally afraid of unfunny comediennes.

That's what happens when you're not born on the side of a hill born on the side of a hill born on the side of a hill.

Women are just not funny, The few that are considered so don't even write their own jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=DpHo1Qx-stU

Cause you have to face hardships in life to be funny

That's why most comedians are depressed

The men don't write their own jokes either. You obviously don't know shit about stand-up. Stand-up people write a lot and exange jokes on how well the jokes mesh with the presonality of the comic. It's a free for all and crediting a single someone for a skit is just a joke in and of itself.

Literally who?

women have hardships too, don't be an autist. They are just shit at laughing at themselves. I've met women who have had incredibly shitty lives who still manage to come across as unsympathetic because of how cunty they are about the whole thing.

lurk moar

I know funny self-deprecating women. Maybe you just hang out with shitty people?

Been here since 2009 and image search turned up nothing

I will FUCK YOU WITH A RAKE

Yeah I know funny self-depreciating women too but I've never heard them laugh about serious stuff.

>he doesn't know about CVChan

then they're not funny self-depracating YOU IDIOT

gosh!! you sound like the creator of autism right now

Kate Beckinsale and Michael Sheen's daughter Lily Mo. Sheen has been dating Sarah Silverman for a few years now.

Lily is /ourgirl/.
u.nya.is/gvvalt.webm
u.nya.is/dcrauw.webm