Is Werner Herzog one of the few geniuses in the film industry...

Is Werner Herzog one of the few geniuses in the film industry? I dare you finding a single piece of work from him which is objectively worse than mediocre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9S3Ix0Zzjw
youtube.com/watch?v=CGcWTIWYDMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE EVERYONE SAID THE BEARS WILL ATTACK HIM LOL AND THEY DID LOL

Seriously this dude made a film out of an all-dwarves cast and name it "Auch Zwerge haben klein angefangen" (Even Dwarfs started small)

a friend of mine said he's a degenerate, is it true?

Queen of the Desert
I'm a big fan of Herzog's, but you can't pretend all of his films are flawless.

Bad Lieutenant was horrible schlock shit with no redeemable qualities in any way. From start to finish it was stupid, meaningless, and annoyingly obvious with every creative decision. So there's that.

First pleb spotted, nice.

Bad Lieutenant was written and directed by Abel Ferrara, idiot

I consider myself an expert on telling from photos, if someone is a pedophile ( i predicted Jeffrey Jones (the headmaster from Ferris Bueller) was a pedo and i turned out to be correct).

Looking at this photo i can say 100% absolutely this man is a pedophile.

>everyone who looks like my dad is a pedophile

ok then

>I would like to be a penguin.
What did he mean by this?

nicetry Abel, but the actually good Bad Lieutenant was made by Herzog

Herzog documentaries > Herzog films

I dunno I didn't like some of his early work, and allot of his German personal documentaries but fuck he's like #3 in my all time directors. Probably seconded to Kurosawa and fuck I dunno Kubrick I guess

This

pre 90s nope post 90s yep

Yes. He is holding the torch for true kinography at the moment. Love the career shift.

As far as his worse than mediocre work, not sure, but I did fall asleep during Strocezk. Of course I was pretty high.

i'm serious, how much bulljewishit his films have?

please answer

none

all Germans have the pedo look though

thank you

Fitzcarraldo is about a man bringing high culture to uncivilized people and Cobra Verde is about the slave trade.

I want werner to fuck my boipuxi with his voice

How triggered are you that other race/religions exist? How much does your life suck that you have to blame everyone else for your faults?

Does it just suck to be you?

Post your other suspected pedos.

this

?

I also fucking knew this. Though I came to that conclusion after watching Amadeus.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9S3Ix0Zzjw

"We have to articulate ourselves, otherwise we would be cowz in de fielt."

Thank god this crazy fucker is still out there working.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGcWTIWYDMQ

"We have to declare holy war against what every see single day on television ... I think there should be real war against commercials, real war against talk shows..."

OP here
>dismissing essential Cagekino
How about you fuck off?