What are some good movies about real serial killers?

What are some good movies about real serial killers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jobs

He looks like a reasonable man
I'd love to help him load things into his Volkswagen

If you want a movie from the serial killer's perspective then Bundy is the movie to watch.

It's literally made like Bundy directed it himself
>happy music over the montage he is lying with girls' corpses and kidnapping people
Pretty sick stuff

Listening to the director's commentary of this was kino
>mfw he threw up when filming some scenes

Friday the 13th was based on a true story.

>He looks like a reasonable man
In his early 20's he was

>saved a young girl from dying
>chased down a robber who ran off with his gf's purse
>worked at a child abuse help hotline
>walked an older woman to her car at night who worked at the hotline with him because he was afraid she would get assaulted
Bundy wasn't 100% pure evil. Yes he became evil but he was actually a really good guy early in his life

>saved a young girl from dying
Oops I meant drowning.

So yeah he saved her from dying/drowning. Or maybe it was a young boy. Years since I read his biopic

>we will never see the Richard Ramirez biopic starring James Franco
Would have been the best

>first shot of the film
>dark street
>Richard's favorite song "The Night Stalker by AC/DC/ begins playing"

Such a hilarious movie.

Natural Born Killers is a prequel to a serial killer.

WHY didn't this actor's career ever pick up? He just faded away.

He would have been the most perfect Superman with how handsome he looked

He was in Shameless a couple years ago. Other than that, don't think I ever noticed him in anything. Not many people have watched Bundy though.

The best serial killer movie imo, very few films have made me feel as easy as this one.

Also:Tony, London Serial killer is almost nauseatingly bleak

If you're interested and you haven't done it yet, you should read 'The only living witness' by steven michaud and Hugh Aynesworth. It's the definitive bundy book, absolutely shits on Ann Rules self centered horseshit.

They were the first people to get Bundy to indirectly confess to his crimes, there's a whole book of interviews with bundy too by them.

They give a much more balanced view of Bundy, in that he was basically an alcoholic degenerate who never really achieved anything. The picture perpetuated by the media is mainly based on his own posturing.

He was able to function normally in day to day life but he was hardly successful, just more so than your average hypersexual psychopath.

I thought Bundy was this small politician who was loved by his community?

No that was Gacy, Bundy was a Law student. He was involved with a Republican campaign briefly but he never played a significant role.

Wasn't the BTK-killer involved in politics or something?

Law student or law grad? Anyone can study law, it doesnt really demonstrate shit

And even a law grad isnt that impressive

t. law grad

the silence of the lambs

Zodiac

I know he was a Scout leader and was involved with his local church

He was a Law Student but his grades were average at best because he got sidetracked with his hobby of getting wasted and murdering women.

A lot of what is said about bundy being some all American boy is due to his own and media hype. From the offset he was a heavy drinker and relatively poor student, his BAR score was average and he only got in because he schmoozed his professors and got good references.

Bundy could have been so much more. Matthew Bright's first film, Freeway, is such an underrated masterpiece. With Oliver Stone helping him as a producer, he could have been a superstar if he put more effort into his later films.

I recommend the interrogation and confession of this Canadian killer. The way the police play their cards are brilliant.
youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A

Disturbing how a seemingly intelligent and well-functioning guy can commit these crimes.

did anyone hear watch the ID little series serial thriller "angel of decay"

it was a three-part bundy tale, and on hulu.

i think they rushed some of it, but some parts were fun. it was what it was.

the bundy movie though, that's pure kino.

monster

Gacy

Snowtown is incredible. Hardly see it discussed on here, which is not really surprising seeing that the kids only want to talk about capeshit or babbies first politics.

The performances in Snowtown are brilliant. I recommend this to anybody that likes dark, unsettling and captivating cinema.

If you all like Bundy you would definitely like Gacy and Dahmer.

Don't Forget about Dahmer staring Hawkeye