Sup Forums Dont you see the problem with this?

>I see many people and ecstatic for the qualification of Iceland to the World Cup in Russia. People are jumping on the bandwagon and wishing them well

>Am I the only one who sees how problematic this is?

>Lets start with the obvious, people like Iceland not before the quality of their soccer (if that was it, more people would be fans of the USWNT of 2011-2014) but because they are all WHITE MALES. With viking names, the dream of a white supremacist. Its very aggressive and unwelcoming for me, a minority.

>That brings the next obvious question which Im wondering why no one in the media are doing:

>WHERE ARE THE POC OR MINORITIES IN THAT TEAM??? WHERE ARE THEY? WHERE. ARE. THEY.

>Before you tell me about the percentages, Im finna stop you right here. No country is 100% white, Im sure there are POC, refugees and LGBT soccer players. None of them are represented in team. NONE OF THEM. I just cant believe they allowed a team to enter the WORLD Cup without a percentage of POC players or LGBT ones. This is extremely problematic and people are not even ignoring this, but actually rooting for Iceland BECAUSE of it (Look, no darkies!, no non-binary players)

>What do I want? While I acknowledge Iceland won its spot in the tournament fair and square, I think the right thing to do to wash away its privilege and lack of representation, would be to concede its spot to a less privileged country such an African, Asian or Southamerican one. Im sure the unprivileged masses of Zambia, Palestine or Columbia would appreciate it more and give a larger multicultural component to the World Cup (In Eurorpe, color me surprised)

>It would be the right thing to do and the right step towards a more equal world.

Who are you quoting?

Who are you quoting?

Who are you quoting?

When are you quoting?

I see, all of South America is reunited :^)

¿Quién estás citando?

Seriously who are you quoting?
I want to send them a nail bomb

Now Mexico is here

The text is mine BTW, I want to hone my bait

You're a faggot.

You did a phenomenal job. I was utterly convinced you ripped this from a Twitter thread

iceland is leddit
finland is Sup Forums

What?

Where are all the women on the Iceland team?

It sounds(reads) too much like broken English
Could tell it was from a sudaca

A bit too over-the-top, all I thought was this was a parody of some SJW post

Particularly this one was way too laughable
>if that was it, more people would be fans of the USWNT of 2011-2014

I want to go to Iceland and muddy the gene pool

Do it faggot you won’t.

During the World cup they will realize this. Anything that becomes too popular is reddit.

He did good in that movie.

Is he elite?

Yeah, it was written on a whim, but after all, as a minority, demanding proper grammar is racist

>USWNT
>W
>quality

>women """""soccer"""""
what did they mean by this

I want to be in an abusive relationship so bad

If it means love, why not

is this allowed in soccer or did they throw a flag for this?

>What do I want? While I acknowledge Iceland won its spot in the tournament fair and square, I think the right thing to do to wash away its privilege and lack of representation, would be to concede its spot to a less privileged country such an African, Asian or Southamerican one. Im sure the unprivileged masses of Netherlands, Finland or Argentina would appreciate it more and give a larger multicultural component to the World Cup (In Eurorpe, color me surprised)

OP is a fucking nigger !

Honestly, deep down there, people love them for just being white.

>Such a small country, such great success!

>Look at their team it's so lovable

>Their fans are so great! These goals and sounds!

It all boils down to people loving and admiring Nordic culture and people. It's just very subconscious.

I know of one male Spaniard here. He is fat and named Pepe - not even lying.

He's pretty cool though, desu.

út með brúnt fólk.

He was better than Jared Leto.
Anyway, 10/10 movie.

No, now you stop Spain. You have your own sensual women there who dance tango. You're European, you should be better than a nigger.

a faggot you are

who are you quoting?

go back to shagging your sister

but there are no women there

Are spanish women considered hot by european standards?

I mean, pussy is pussy, but if you niggas come to latin america, you will have a boner all day long.

>problematic
Stopped reading there.

we did it

Red.dit!

>tfw the city I live in has more people than Iceland

I wonder if a team out of the best players from here could qualify to the WC through the European qualifiers

Sure, Spanish women can be very sensual. I don't really mind 'race-mixing' as long as it's within Europe. It does likely tear the national identity of their children slightly apart though so I don't celebrate it but I don't view it too negatively.

Paraguay is just 4mil and they do it regularly

bump

>Gylfi
>Viking name

>flag
>see flag
>throws flag

t. Jemelle Hill