Best of Sup Forums thread

Best of Sup Forums is when we trigger our retarded cousin

Why do people even bother to take screencaps with their phones? It looks like shit.

Pic unrelated?

cringe

Lmao

>pic
>the lies we tell ourselves

I was here for pic related, probably the funniest burn I've ever seen on this site

I'm so hoping this turns out to be real

Based dad.

The only way we will ever know is if we keep posting that picture. Maybe, one day, that guy might stumble upon it and be gracious enough to offer us proofs.

it's the truth

Is this really why polandball is no longer a thing?

I saw this but i forget the mistake what was wrong? (I forget it)

look the gears

I can't see that

look closer

It took me too long to figure out what was wrong mechanically with the gears. I feel bad now.

Try spinning one gear in your mind and then apply the direction to the other gears according to the direction of your first gear.You will see that 2 gears are blocking each other if you spin the other

Dey dont turn right

t.gear expert

yeah 2bh it's hard to spot but the poster was made by american '''teachers'''

dump phone poster

I was in that thread. Geez how quickly time flies, sorry got no OC on this excuse of a computer.

i wasn't

youre as dumb as the americlaps son.

I felt bad about not having OC so I quickly made some off an american mongrel that got spooked by alligators in her pool. Enjoy.

(I'm not actually racist I just hate WN americans)

In hindsight, these threads were cancer and shitposting. But it was comfy to see the number climb every week

Were you also around for the First Easter Uprising?

I was. I was also at the /brit/ish takeover of Sup Forums and served in the /brit/ - /lat/ shitposting wars

obvious bullshit

niggers

Thank god you won. /lat/ is incoherent screeching but it's nowhere near the special type of cancer that is /brit/. One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that general.

t. Alberto Barbossa