Do you think they could have defended New York against Loki and the Chitauri army?

Do you think they could have defended New York against Loki and the Chitauri army?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KehZYh0a6lk
youtube.com/watch?v=DZzqGQ-UZ-c
vocaroo.com/i/s0AkV0NOwh1i
youtube.com/watch?v=lnfmmp_Kjek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

literally who are they? i know supergirl and flash

Left to right: Vixen Supergirl ATOM Steel Green Arrow FIRESTORM Sentinel Flash

Better question - Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow

Already been answered

youtube.com/watch?v=KehZYh0a6lk

those are some shit ass costumes

I guess. The Avengers aren't very strong. Also Marvel seems extremely disingenuous with its casualties.

Supergirl and Vixen's are alright.

>hundreds killed
Fucking hell

A guy with a bow and a girl with a taser stopped them. I think these guys can.

Flash, Supergirl and Firestorm could have done it themselves.

doesn't firestorm just fly around spewing fire everywhere? seems pretty tame

Not sure about the show, but in the comics he can literally rearrange the molecular structure of anything.

Didn't he turn the alien's weapon into water?

I haven't watched the show, but that sounds like something Firestorm would do.

The drawback to Firestorm's powers is that he needs to actually know the molecular structure of what he's creating. For example, if he wants to turn a steel sword into paper, he would need to know the molecular structure of paper.

That's why he usually goes with easy stuff that everyone knows, like water, sodium, etc.

Super girl alone could have done it easily

Some evac had already begun before the fighting started. The giant, perpetual beam of lightning shooting from the top of that building probably had something to do with it. Having said that, hundreds is a massive stretch.

>Supergirl & Citizen Steel
Could have done by herself what Thor and Hulk did. Supergirl also easily flies the rocket at the end.
>Firestorm
Could have done what Iron Man did most of the fight
>Atom
Could have done what Fury, SHIELD and Selvig did
>Green Arrow, Vixen, & Spartan
Just as easily what Cap, Hawkguy and Black Widow did
>Flash
Just some more overkill in case you needed it.

And that's just the main guys in this particular battle, you still have to add in White Canary and Mick. And if that wasn't enough, Flash could've gone up to Kara's earth and get Superman, Martian Jobhunter and Mon-El.

>And if that wasn't enough, Flash could've gone up to Kara's earth and get Superman, Martian Jobhunter and Mon-El.
He could even get Jay Garrick Flash, Kid Flash and Jesse quick.

>Some evac had already begun before the fighting started.
What did they use to evacuate the gorillions of people?

Very true.

Hissssssss and what about me?

What about youlmao

get out

that's really supposed to be steel? oof.

Commander steel
Not steel aka shitty shaq movie

its citizen steel

If your first thought wasnt "what a bunch of clowns", there is no saving you.

They had a speedster and an El. Of course they could have.

>a cheap CW show looks as good as Civil War

wtf the russos are terrible

someone post the comparison

>No Hulk

That's a no

Flash would shit on everyone and beat them at the same time.

Flash gets the shit beat out of him in every. episode of his show. It's actually a trope now.

Wait Firestorm is black now? I've really fallen behind since dropping this shit and never looking back.

The same magic moving trucks Gotham and Metropolis used in BvS I imagine.

Yeah, but only because whenever dc does something original, Marvel copies and exaggerate s it. Green Arrow is a way better character than Hawkeye, who for the longest time was a mary sue

>There's a deserted island between Gotham and Metropolis! Let's fight there!

I choose to ignore the fight scenes. They are comically bad. Every episode the fastest man on Earth gets hit by an attack that an old man with arthritis would dodge.

Dude absorbed a nuclear explosion in one episode
youtube.com/watch?v=DZzqGQ-UZ-c

There's been a black Firestorm in the comics since 2004

>Hawkeye
>Mary Sue

Dude ragequit the Avengers every given weekend and dumped his wife after she killed the man who had raped her. He was always a bit of an asshole and a total screw-up.

Hmm? What magic moving trucks?

Isn't Atom basically Iron Man and Antman in one? Flying armored power suit with lasers and miniaturization? Plus it's operator isn't an arrogant douche like Tony.

They're invisible. And secret. I can't say more. They're watc

The Discount Avengers

Oh no one of the aliens was about to shoot the good guys! Good thing the good guys shot him and none of the other aliens were trained in ranged combat.

Flash would rekt their sheet. i don't know if this tv flash is as strong though

TV Flash is defeated by flamethrowers. Like, he can run faster than fucking bullets but a guy with a flamethrower stops him dead in his tracks.

kek, Toku shows in japan have better costumes than these

Christ this looks atrocious. Why is it that Marvel can make decent looking shows but DC can't?

what a fcuking rip off.

marvel should sue.

Gotham is a port city, isn't metropolis in the mainland?

It's an old white guy and young black guy who turn into a single person with powers

His suit is nowhere near as effective.

Not anymore

Why is Colossus wearing Captain America's costume?

is there more to this?

His suit doesn't protect him against fire at the very least?

Did they change Atom's powers

Nah, I only have Lucy

vocaroo.com/i/s0AkV0NOwh1i

I like how a huge portion of Gotham is sketchy warehouses, ports, and places where criminals can flourish and the Batman can punish them.

He didn't have powers so he used a power suit but he can shrink now.

He should be able to rush the guy and disarm him before the neurons firing off in his head get translated to the nerve endings in his trigger finger. If we're talking any proper Flash.

Even then at the speeds TV Flash is established to move at, rendering gun fire pointless, he should be able to outrun the fucking fire.

She wants the F

Flash isn't that OP.

Come again?

How can slow bois even compete?

Can you remake that to where the explanation below the comic panel sounds less faggy?

A better question would be, how would they have handled Sokovia?

youtube.com/watch?v=lnfmmp_Kjek

Maybe it's just me, but I'd think that not only would they prevent more lives from being killed, they'd actually stay for Search & Rescue. They wouldn't go home immediately like the Avengers did.

WOW AMAZING LESS THAN AN ATTOSECOND! Or maybe Flash was just using hyperbole to get a point across.

This is the best capeshit show on tv right now besides Izombie

Yeah he was probably just exaggerating. Couldn't be that comic books and their writers are retarded.

Why bother defending it? NYC could be over run by Chitauri and if anyone noticed, they'd figure this was the newest crop of refugees.

>They wouldn't go home immediately like the Avengers did.

>Taking the words of a bitter terrorist for fact

They would do infinitely better.

The Atom can shrink buildings and tons of people so they'd be safe from harm. Flash could blitz hundreds of people at a time. Supergirl is a flying brick and could easily takedown the heavy-hitters. Firestorm could be her backup.

Vixen, Steel, Sentinel and Arrow do what Cap, Hawkeye, and Black Widow did by leading people into safety while fighting off Chitauri warriors.

There's zero mention that the Avengers stayed behind for clean-up after the Battle of Sokovia. And remember what Zemo said about how they went home? Tony and Steve didn't interject or say anything because they knew he was right.

Lucifer is so fun

I never truly understood the term "guilty pleasure" until I started watching this show

How is Tricia Helfer in it?

They didn't say anything because they weren't on that scene. Zemo was ranting to Black Panther, who wasn't around at the time and probably doesn't care at all.

>The Atom can shrink buildings

wut

He can only shrink himself.

She's a slut. She had a nude scene