Patriot's Day

What's the point of making this movie?

Cash in on tragedy. Keep an ugly midget in work.

$$$

to make bostonfags feel like they had their own 9/11 even though only like 2 people died LMAO

2watch

>only like 2 people died
Seriously?

make money from racist and islamophobic drumpftards

remember the 2 billion

What's the point of Mark's character?

Did he save anyone?

This only happened a couple years ago and seriously why choose this?

You could choose a more horrible historic moment like some poor people trying to survive under Stalin's rule as he starves the country.

I'd rather watch that then another American sad story movie

the movies budget was 45mil, kinda makes me sad

On April 15, 2013, two homemade bombs detonated 12 seconds and 210 yards (190 m) apart at 2:49 p.m., near the finish line of the annual Boston Marathon, killing three people and injuring several hundred others, including 16 who lost limbs.

>the movies budget was 45mil
For a 1 minute explosion and then people lying on the floor?

Do we actually see legs and arms lying on the street? I mean for 45 million I expect them to make practicals of people injured but if the whole movie is just Mark looking sad on his face, talking to his wife about the attack... then that is just pathetic.

Making a 2 hour movie of that...

>terrorism movies are now a thing
Wheres my 9/11 kino then? All there is is documentaries

>Wheres my 9/11 kino then?
Pray to kek for the filmaker's who made Operation Avalanche to make a film from the POV perspectives of some New York American Government officials who plant bombs in the Twin Towers.

I don't believe that 9/11 was fake but seeing a movie made and imaging it was (just like they did with Operation Avalanche pretending that the Moon Landing was faked) would be amazing to see.

So marky mark could possibly get his claws on one of these

did this get nominated for any oscars?

How is this an Oscar movie?

Do they show the manhunt? That was pretty wild and would make a good movie.

how is a man who beat a man to near death in a hate crime still getting jobs in hollywood?

Did cnn and the obama admin ever figure out a motive?

inb4 the brothers in the movie are from Iran

>Do they show the manhunt?
nah the trailer just has sad Americans looking sad and holding hands with their wives

i dunno. that's why im asking

>Mark Wahlberg
>Boston
Jew who can only do 1 fucking accent. Perfect opportunity to cash in, fuck the tragedy.

Yeah the bombers were Islamic.

Wahlberg is catholic you stupid protestacuck

to show how much MAHK WALBEHG loves BOWSTAN

>Operation Red Wings
>The Gulf Oil Spill
>The Boston Marathon Bombing

Which recent tragedy will Peter Berg and Marky Mark tackle next?

Listen up Goldstein, with a name like Wahlberg he's a Jew to me, okay.

>Wheres my 9/11 kino then?

It's called World Trade Center and was directed by Oliver Stone, the bringer of Kino.

Trump's presidency.

Just because a name ends with "berg" doesn't make one a kike.

Scandinavians, Swedes in particular, also utilise the "berg" in their names. Some other European countries as well. Kikes are historically notorious for infiltrating and hiding amongst other people's civilisations that sometimes it takes a bit more to differentiate them, especially crypto-kikes

This. I actually wanna see it made

The point of the movie is to let you know the bomber's evil wife is still free due to technicalities and probably planning more bombings in the name of the pedophile prophet Mohammed.

I guess we'll never know their motivations.

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

a fucken' trent reznor atticus ross soundtrack
wasted on this vanity project by marky mark
who's playing a person that didn't actually exist.

>supergirl plays a terrorists wife

Hmm

it's the german word for mountain. very common in their last names. for some reason a lot of jews left this country a while ago.

It's just baffling how they actually made a movie about the Gulf Oil Spill and tried to make it seem like a major extraordinary event of survival for those involved.

Hell, have you seen the trailers for that movie? They're as cliche as they get.

>I'm going to get you through this!
>Child asks terrified mother what's going on
>Explosions
>Dramatic music
>We're in this together!

>Like Cuckoos

to extract money from the accounts of moronic right-leaning fell-for-the-nationalism-meme dude-lets-go-to-war-in-the-middle-east-again republicans

Holy shit what a manlet

You realise those terrorists were Russians, right? If anything, it's to extract money from the accounts of moronic left-leaning fell-for-the-ebil-ruskie-meme dude-lets-start-the-cold-war-again democrats

What's the point of making any movie?

Ohhh, that's....oh Mark, just get some self-awareness, my dude.

control narratives and educate the plebs.

this is how people learn what (((we))) want them to learn.

>its another white people force their political shit into a discussion thread