Holy shit religions suck

So this was his dream project?I mean it was better than Wolf of the Wallstreet but that shouldn't say much and Garfield was bad.Vocalizing Jesus wasn't a good idea too.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/f66i1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, the mad man literally had Jesus speak?

>Vocalizing Jesus

rodriguez was crazy at that point. He wasn't hearing any voices that were actually there.

>lost 50 pounds for the role
>die halfway through the movie
>not even enough screentime
>movie bombs

Poor Driver man

Jesus was speaking the whole time. Rodriguez just wasn't listening.

This is why non-Christians just can't understand this movie.

The movie literally won't make any sense to you unless you're saved.

streamable.com/f66i1 (spoilers, I guess)

When Rodriguez breaks down and finally apostatizes he hears the voice of "Christ" telling him that it's okay to apostatize. When in reality Rodriguez is just looking for some way of justifying his weakness and denial of Christ

>watching a epic 2 hour 45 minutes long film with a shit quality

Fuck you

Silence is releasing on theaters on my country and i'il be watching it in the cinemas

Those types of films don't get release very often

Yeah guess what tender-ass they didn't release it in the city I live in.

Then travel to a city that does. Opens 16th of feb here and I'm travelling 1hr30 mins to watch it, doing the same with Manchester by the Sea

Watch The Last Temptation of Christ. It wasn't Jesus who spoke.

>Chooses to travel 1.5 hours to pay to see a movie instead of seeing it at home for free
>Picks the 2 worst movies of the 2010s

I saw it the day it came out in my city. Then I rewatched it at home.

Fight me faggot

The point is that it's intentionally unclear. You could argue both ways.

this
anyone criticizing Jesus's voice simply doesn't understand faith AT ALL

this movie made me laugh more than any other in the last year. it only got good when liam weeabooson turned up and explained why japan is superior to western christcucks.

I can't be the only one who expected to see some tits in this as well. deeply disappointing on every level.

If heaven is so great then why do Christians care about dying and other Christians being killed?

>I can't be the only one who expected to see some tits in this as well.

For real though, I could watch this guy putting Christians in their place all day.

Why did siperman apototate and steped on crist?

just download the screener faggot. it is scorsese's most boring movie. zero flair.

To save the other Christians from being tortured.

but if they deded they go to heven so why apostalzate?

Is Sup Forums being invaded by Reddit again?

Because they were suffering greatly and were let go once he apostized. He wants them to go to Heaven but doesn't want them to needlessly suffer when he had the power to save them.

This. Traditional Christian literature is full of motifs like this, where the voice of God is tempered with doubt and invokes ideas of hallucination.

Could have been the devil

It was not better than Wolf of Wallstreet

he was great in Yi-Yi

That's crap, you can understand it just fine without being Christian. Even as an atheist I loved this film and have been shilling it to my friends. Rodriquez' spiritual journey and conflict should be universally empathetic.

Is this movie fucking good or not? Like, is it emotionally engaging on any level or a snorefest with no drama?

It's pretty good imo. Has katana fighting too if you get bored.