You can only post itt if you're country is going to the worldc up

You can only post itt if you're country is going to the worldc up
Sorry, no Argentina and Netherlands aloud

>implying we're going anywhere

I seriously hope we fail to qualify and get permanently banned from WC participation in the future.

>aloud

Are we not already in? Why were Americans on here celebrating so much a few days ago then?

>mfw an American didn't know basic English near me

Fuck off spic.

We were celebrating because there is a good chance that we wont qualify. Finally the divegrass meme will die and the media will stop pretending to give a shit for the next 4 years

I would love it if the Americucks fail to qualify. Dont they already have their own little old 'football' game going on back home? They can stay out.

This desu. I'll never understand why fedorakings in this country care so much about winning that shitskin diving contest

>tfw burger mad cuz foreigners are better than him at his own language

>when someone from a part of Europe in which everyone has poop stained skin and lives on less than $2 a day replies to you

Why didn't we let Russhits nuke that whole Arab filled wasteland?

>Preferring Russians over Western Euros
now don't get me wrong, I don't care about Euro countries not named UK, Germany, or France,( the rest of europe might as well not exist desu) but i will never understand why anyone in America would be a Russophile.

Because of the >le putin is based meme

feels good man

Disgusting.

>>when someone from a part of Europe in which everyone has poop stained skin and lives on less than $2 a day replies to you
t.ameripoor

@78842162
>The spic posts a picture of an upscale neighborhood in Lisbon as a response

We're coming, send honduras to us.

No one speaks american better than us. Half of us can't even speak it

>american

>tfw two good four world cup

What if your country qualified for the world cup, but it won't exist by then?

Go away shoo

>aloud

>mfw better at a sport we don't care about