Red cross = confirmed racists!

Hey RedCross, you're NOT COOL!

> thankfully some brave tweeter has successfully called them out already

Where were you when RedCross was BTFO?

Pool's closed.

all i see is black being blacks and an affirmative action lifeguard hire

How is that "super racist"?

I don't understand. Standing behind the diving board is cool but diving from it is not cool?

This is why I was never invited to any parties

I'm guessing it's because most of the "not cool" arrows point to people with dark skin so they think it's intentional racism

make a new one with all well behaved white people

>this is how it's done

Maybe call em niggers. I don't know.

Things would be better if I were in charge. You'd all see.

don't dive near a swimmer. wait

What is racist on this poster? I am serious.

overrepresentation of minorities

This is racist as fuck. It would be better if there were no brown people in this pool because then only white people would be doing the bad stuff.

Don't you mean under?

No fuck that, it's telling the truth. Ever spend any time at a public pool with niggers? Fucking animals

whats wrong with top right? the cool dude has a firm grip on the bottle so it's unlikely to slip out of his hand and shatter.

>nostalgia

Wait....what's racist about it?

This poster is highly misleading. Everyone knows black people don't swim.

Animals are not allowed into the basin. Author was slightly frivolous.

>conveniently ignores black lifeguard

>Red Cross dropping the red-pill

Kek, this. We used to go to the community pools when I was a kid. The black people there were the ones always fighting, excessively splashing, running, jumping on top of people, screaming and cussing, taking food and drink into the pool, taking their babies and toddlers with full diapers into the pool. Of course to merely observe this is terribly racist.

They added minorities but they did it WRONG. Leftists are children who will never fucking be satisfied.

Niggers confirmed for not being cool.

Kek

They dindu nuffin.

>Not cool

Wait what is racist?