Audience erupts into uncontrollable laughter

>audience erupts into uncontrollable laughter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRzvdQh8D2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying you've seen it in a theatre and not just now after the dvd screener leaked
Lmao, you pathetic retard

Kaecilius: How long have you been in Kamar-Taj, Mister...?
Dr. Stephen Strange: Doctor!
Kaecilius: Mister Doctor?
Dr. Stephen Strange: It's Strange!
Kaecilius: Maybe, who am I to judge?

I don't get it. Didn't Mads know what a doctor is?

I saw it in theaters unfortunately. It was very uncomfortable. People really forced out their laughters during BEYONCE scenes.

One of the weirder cinema experiences of my life. The jokes were so forced and out of place that it felt as if audiences were treated as retards who had to be told "laugh now".

fpbp
OP BTFO

>it felt as if audiences were treated as retards who had to be told "laugh now".
>it felt as if

They extensively reshot and butchered the movie precisely to dumb it down after their focus-tests. This is how Disney rolls now. Either you like it or you're "contrarian".

He's mads

he's a dansk

Replace with "seemed". Better now, Mr. Editor?

Nothing wrong with that.

Then it would be: it seemed as though.

Are shitskins not going to make threads about how bad they think hacksaw ridge is anymore?

Gibson's war movies (barring braveheart) are top tier US military propaganda nothing more

>giving your money to disneycucks

capeshit is L I T E R A L cape shit now

The ending with him dying over and over again was disgusting. Leave it to Disney to make a man dying a thousand times a joke.

it made me smile but it didn't make me laugh
the shamballa part was the only funny joke
rest of the quips are horrible and didn't fit the movie

fpbpOPbtfo

That was legit funny. Don't you ever fucking laugh? Bet you're the life of the party, faggot.

why would you be triggered by a movie

youtube.com/watch?v=hRzvdQh8D2Q

why are superhero movies all so gay

why didnt dormandu just torture dr strange brutally in the dark dimension by like ripping his penis off for eternity until he gave up?

ouch

Are you really going to keep trying to force this meme?

who says he didn't? we don't know how long he was in the loop or what other things he did to him