Newt Gingrich

MADDOG MATTIS FOR THE WIN

N E W T
E
W
T

Nigel Farage

Slow and Steady!!!!

I don't get why you guys (Trumpets, mostly) cite Breitbart like it means anything.

You might as well cite your neighbor.

The list was 5 names. Lewandowski confirms it's now down to 4. My guess is Gingrich is off the list.

List is:
Mike Huckabee (I think it's gonna be him)
Jeff Sessions
Chris Christie
Ben Carson

If he picks newt, the Trump Train will be over.

Milo Yianopopolus.

If he picks carson we win

I won't vote for Huckabee. Can't do it.

>Cuckabee
Oh god I hope not.

Cruz, or Rand.

It needs to be a politician.

Christie's going to be Attorney General.

Carson is going to be Surgeon General.

Ben Carson, clearly.

Bill Clinton desu

Household names, not barnyard names.

You're retarded

>Trump will abide by the ideology of either of them but will do it his way

Tell me this doesn't make sense.

Ted Cruz
those 8 million voters

I'm holding out hope for Rand. He'd be the one to pull support from both the hardcore conservatives and the bernouts that somehow supported Ron in the past.

Pretty sure vampires aren't citizens.

>Trump picks up Lyin Ted
>Cruz locks in Establishment Vote
>Trump has "horribly unexpected accident"
>Cruz is now President

How about we don't

this, Newt has a notoriously bad reputation

people don't think positive things when they hear Newt

Said too many ugly things about Donald. I expect him to be a fly in the ointment in the Senate when Trump tries to do things.

And Ur-A-Gay

nothing wrong with lying Ted, he is more conservative than Trump.
Ted wants to get rid of the fed, I'm down with that.

MAD
DOG
MATTIS

Alex Jones

i can dream
i dont think trump wants to get assassinated
if only
i hope its rand
maybe
this

>HAHA i don't like it therefore it's not true!
>Also, please read this article by salon.com, Bernie can still win!

it's jeff sessions if anyone cares

Allen West

newt it will be.

Oprah or Mark Cuban.

Newt is probably a top 2 pick.

No he doesn't. He didn't even show up for the vote. Why would he? His wife is a Goldman Sachs account manager.

Someone here posted a pic of a Trump/Hannity interview with a pic of Rand conveniently in the background. Call me crazy but I think it's gonna be him

I think it's important to choose someone with low energy.

Any ideas?

So many GOP voters say they won't vote for him, and that is probably why he is doing so bad in the polls. He needs to pick someone to unite them. Who can do that?

I would image if he got someone well known in the GOP, he would be doing allot better in the polls.

Most probable is Ben Carson. He's a Biden-type, and will instantly win Trump a lot of black votes while temporarily slowing attempts to portray him as a racist (we might even get through a full week before it starts up again). Downside is that he's not perceived as experienced, either.

Ivanka would help get him the vote for women. Obvious downside is nepotism, inexperience.

Rand would get him libertarians and some of the Bernie crowd. Probably won't win him as many votes as the others, but wouldn't hurt him in any way.

Michael Morell has been a both deputy and acting director of the CIA. He's been an advisor to both Bush Jr. and Obama. A good family man. Would counter the claims that Trump is stupid/inexperienced. On the other hand, he would be seen as establishment and has been a spook for a long time.

>Trump/Paul
>Trump All

Ben Carson because you can't call Trump racist.

Nah. Fuck these ridiculous gimmick picks. Ben Carson is amazingly inept at communication. Trump's said he's not going to pick a novelty VP, but one who can get the job done.

>1 post by this ID
Then tell us who you think will be his pick, faggot.

This. Don't know why anyone is pretending not to know at this point.

Trump should pick Carson. Even if some blacks view him and an Uncle Tom, he will take some black votes away from Hillary. That helps in Florida,Virginia,PA,Michigan. If Trump wants to flip PA or Michigan, he probably needs Carson.

Inbefore random Sven from Sup Forums cuz fugg da system.

Carson is going slowly mad but choosing him instantly gets 30% or so of the black male vote, and massively undercuts the racism thing

Also everyone knows Carson is a legit African American with a slavery background, not like Obama, the offspring of an East African academic or whatever his dad was

i might be gay after all, but her ass and back looks like a dick

It has to be someone that fits trumps criteria
-political experience
-military experience (optional)
-respected by both parties
-not too much of a Washington insider

ie. Jim Webb, Rand Paul, ect.

Well Ur Gay

It's going to be none of them, in true Trump fashion it will be a choice that came out of nowhere and will make you exclaim "WHY???".

youtube.com/watch?v=eD9sxj88oio
at around 2:30

According to Trump his criteria:

>someone who would make a great president in case something happens
>someone with good judgement
>someone in the world of politics/dealing with legislation

I'm telling you, Michael Morell was certainly on Trump's list at some point. Whether Morell has any interest is another question.

Yes. I don't know how Trump can win the election without picking him. He needs a black running mate. It means he seals Florida,Ohio, and it can help him flip PA and Michigan among other states. It's hard to see PA or Michigan flipping with Webb, or Paul on the ticket.

Thinking that blacks will vote for Hillary is a joke.

They will stay at home and not vote. A white woman or Trump? None of them will make a black man or a black female waddle down to the voting-booth.

Bernie sanders

Condalezza Rice. Watch..

I spurted over 3 feet for that picture Does that make me degenerate?

Christie is aiming for AG. No way in hell it's Huckabee or Carson. Sessions is plausible.

I've heard rumors Senator Bob Corker is on the short list and, while also plausible, I sure as hell hope that's wrong. He's a machine Republican and absolutely worthless in standing up to Democrats.

Secretary of State, not VP.

>-respected by both parties
So literally no one? Cool, great criteria, retard.

plz be Webb

weebs4Webb

Its going to be Sessions.

"Rand Paul", "Herman Cain", "Joni Ernst", and "General James Mattis (Ret.)".

Ted Cruz will fucking kill his mother, father and Trump if it means becoming president. This fucker CANNOT be trusted.

Slimiest mother fucker since Nixon.

Why couldn't they just ever get along, bros?

This.

It's the only "wow" choice. And it will kill #NeverTrump cucks

It also gives Trump support from a bunch of grassroots orgs that can help build up his ground game quickly for the general

Ive said it and I,ll keep saying it.
Oprah
just so I can see the entire country's reaction

Does Webb and his military presence seal Virginia. If it's Trump/Webb vs Hillary/Kaine, what happens in that state. I mean Trump is down by two there right now. I know /nova/ is still a problem, but is the Virginia military vote enough to put him over the top?

He never showed up to vote for that so no, the dog did not bite.

Ted Cruz is a politician who showed his true colors with what he did to Ben Carson. Slimiest mother fucker since Nixon.

Sessions or Rand Paul.

It has to be someone the globalists are afraid of.

Sessions I think is too easy for ppl to try and link to racism and the south, sadly. They've already got BS propaganda about him being kkk in prior reports when he was up for election. I wish it could be him but I doubt Trump wants to double down in a region/demographic he has locked down.

>implying it matters

Clinton is winning either way

Ron was celebrating brexit, so who knows maybe they'll get over the differences and focus on the similarities.

I'm hoping for Rand.

The same fools pushing #NeverTrump also refused to support Cruz. Only someone like Jeb or Kasich would kill them.

She endorsed Clinton, although there's nothing stopping her from retracting that when the dumb bitch is indicted.

The "establishment" hates Ted Cruz you nimrod. They like people like Jeb and Rubio.

Cruz turns off independents and any dem cross overs though, and the primary exposed how he's with the Bush's not an outsider; trump would get jfk'd

The establishment Never Trump cucks can go drink bleach, it's the conservative ones you need.

>Cruz, or Rand.

^ Anchor babies. Both of them.

I would vote for shillary before I would vote for either of those clowns.

Rubio just got back into the Florida Senate race, so it's definitely not him.

The establishment is fine with him. The senate and everyone who's actually a real human hates him. He's a horrible person.

your REALLY fuckin gay holy shit FAGGOT.

Thats all for show, just like how Rubio was also "tea party" they infiltrated the movement.

it's Chris Christie

it was all along

mfw people give Trump credit for being unafraid to make a boring choice

No evidence that a VP pick influences how people choose the top of the ticket in the General. The VP pick has always been about party politics

That's why nearly 14 million people voted for him in the primaries, and he would have had 5 million more if he wasn't going against 10 other opponents, and the nomination wasn't sealed a month early. Not to mention all of the new states he puts in play.

>Ben Carson

Kek wills it

It has to be Rand Paul.

Bernie supporters will love it.