Man finally gets the confidence to better himself

>Man finally gets the confidence to better himself
>Milo shits on him anyway to be le controversial and edgy
>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I hate milo now

Shut up fatass.

I hate fat people and love fat shaming them, but if the guy is in the gym and actually trying to lose weight he shouldn't be made fun of.

He should be made fun of right up to the point where he decides to start trying to do something about his weight.

Hes a faggot, whaddya expect

He's an attention whore faggot

Milo is an obvious shill trying to infiltrate the far right.

Really wish you all would notice this and stop giving this faggot so much praise.

Milo is an intellectually mediocre cunts, no-one disagree with that on Sup Forums

literally a woman.

CNt you just stop eating to lose that fucking weight? Don't you have to take in a certain amount of calories to even be that big?

Nu/pol/ will defend this.

Sup Forums will not.

Wasn't this faggot going on about defending people who can't defend themselves like he was some sort of savior.

When you are edgy for edge sake, you are bound to cut yourself several times.

Fat people should kill themselves. More contempt for them than any other group of people on the planet.

>make fun of fat guy playing on phone at gym
>this is a bad thing

Nope

milo is a faggot but if someone is fat, going to the gym isn't going to help. Eating a good diet will help.

attention seeking bitch like any other woman

>the face of the "alt-right"
>worshipped by pol

can't make this shit up

stop being a fat fuck

This I hate milo

Well, I don't like fatties, but fuck man if they are at least getting out there and trying to fix it we shouldn't be shitting over them.

That's pretty low, fat people that hit the gym realized that their lifestyle isn't healthy and are doing the first step. These people shouldn't be shamed but glorified on a huge scale.

This. Well written friend.

How about you work out at home instead of subjecting me to your disgusting fatbody

I agree but isn't the guy on equipment that builds muscle and not burn fat?

I'm not too gym savvy so correct me if I'm wrong

legitimately a piece of shit

T H I S
H
I
S

I'll fat shame people outside the gym, but in the gym, I won't dog on ANYONE, because everyone who is there is presumably trying to better themselves, which I support 100%

he doesn't shame him for trying to better himself. he shames him for letting it get this far.

>faggot shaming anyone

Pretty much this. Fatshaming is reserved for the ones who do not attempt to better themselves. Whoever actually tries to change his shitty lifestyle should not be shamed for it.

he is making fun of him because he is a cuck who actually uses the machienes at the gym instead of the power rack

Yeah and not all blacks are niggers.

fat
fat
fat
fat
fat
fat

>going to the gym isn't going to help

>man attempting to improve himself and repent from his gluttonous ways gets shamed by a shameless sodomite who has no intention of repenting

I like how even when everyone called him out on it for being a dick because in Milo's eyes this fat guy has no chance of winning him over if he wanted to, Milo doubles down on being a massive dick.

I can't support him on this, he's just being a cunt.

>B-BUT THE FAT GUYS ON HIS PHONE!

Yeah, who the fuck doesnt go on their phone between sets.

Hello nu/pol/

this

Yeah got to agree with the fucking leaf on this one, least tubby was actually in the gym trying to better himself, there is no shortage of lazy tumblr landwhales he could have aimed this tweet at not pick on the dude at least trying to better himself.

going anywhere will help.

Too bad he made a literal error. It's supposed to be fag instead of fat.

Yes. Say dude weighs 450. If he cut his calorie intake down to 2000-2500 a day (he probably eats about 4000 calories a day at that weight) he could expect to lose 250 pounds in 2 years.

>guy taking gay selfies at the gym thinks he is morally superior to the fat guy soaked in sweat literally working his ass off

Not everyone on pol worships that attention seeking faggot. Isn't Milo a kike as well?

Going to gym doesn't mean dick if you're still spending the rest of your time eating like shit which I guarantee that guy is.

He is a disgusting AIDS ridden sodomite he has no right to judge others

>letting yourself ever get to that point
>deserving of basic human respect

fag

>Laughing at literally the only fat fucks that put effort in improving themselves

You understood nothing you jew nigger cock sucker

Homosexuality must be shamed whenever and wherever it occurs

On this point as indeed on all others I am resolute

Hello /tumblr/
Remember: Health At Every Size!

you can burn maybe 400 calories in the gym in an hour? That guy is clearly eating 4500 calories a day, burning 400 isn't going to help considerably. reducing that to 2500 is what will get him to a healthy weight.

Yes, but working out "Burning calories" accelerates it.

In all honesty lifting weights at that weight makes me cringe and he should be instead focusing on things that burn calories the quickest and can be done the longest like running.

This so hard
He is turning the alt-right into the sodomite internet defense force

Mad someone insulted the faggot you worship?

I can't into Twitter to check if it's real or not, but if so, he is a huge piece of shit for trying to pull people down who are trying to fix their lives.

fat people at the gym are still deserving shame as they probably just got their membership and will quit after a week

also going to the gym if you're that fat isn't really going to make an impact, the problem is what you're shoveling into your fat fucking face every day

He's sitting there on his fucking phone. Fucked probably did 3 reps, said fuck this and went straight to the phone. I see fat fuck do it in the gym all the time.

Lifting weights isn't going to help but there's plenty of options for cardio at the gym.

Diet and aerobics is what they need.
Weight training later.

Hello Nu/pol/
Remember: Not an argument

And that's worse than being a literal faggot who is only at the gym to take selfies in the mirror?

milo since day one has been a opportunist faggot
i don't see how Sup Forums even likes this degenerate

anyway there is nothing wrong with fat shaming however this fatty is trying not to be a fatty anymore so i guess it kinda wrong

>eating a shit ton and lifting is bad
>eating a shit ton and power lifting isn't the first step to bear mode

Have you.. been in a gym?

That retard shouldn't be in the gym, he should be spending the next two years eating less food. The extra calories he's going to burn are irrelevant to the likely damage he's causing forcing thay mass of blubber to do strenuous exercise.

Diet first, gym later. The gym isn't a place for fat people, you'll lose the VAST majority of the weight cutting your caloric intake down to that of a human and not an elephant.

Well that's just about it, I'm a #CruzMissile now.

metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/

>letting yourself get into that state in the first place

He deserves the mockery.

Sodomy and gluttony are both equally sinful

> pol will defend this
Not me, that's for sure. I think Milo is a sissy faggot that tries too hard to get approval and I think the "alt-right" are a bunch of spineless cucks.

I don't really understand what fatshaming people at the gym is going to accomplish. Getting them to go to the gym?

/fit/ code dictates you never shame fatties at the gym. Nero should probably heem himself.

Building muscle will burn fat from higher metabolic needs. Assuming he eats right.

This.

Plus he's a raging faggot into all sorts of freaky shit. I wouldn't fall asleep in his presence that's for sure.

>paying the gymrat jew
>thinking you're above anyone
They're called pushups, and they have never once subsidized a Jew.

There's a danger of actually hurting yourself if you're too fat and begin trying to work out. Nigga needs to consult with a fitness trainer at the gym so he doesn't rupture or break something.

Also to turn into a bear if you're fat and then start hitting the weights.

Only newfags like Milo cuckanoppulos

I miss the good old days when the right wing outlawed faggotry instead of idolizing it

>worships a faggot
>defends sodomy on the internet
>calls others tumblr
lmao

He can sue the faggot cant he?

Give a little ground to rectum fiddlers and they get full of themselves.

All exercise burns fat, you dumb britbong.

kill all fatties

Triggered fatties. Fucking tumblr has infected Sup Forums

Now, of all times this is when you decide to hate him?

This faggot is just the other side of the coin to SJWs. I don't understand why anyone would follow him, besides edgy young adults who like being played by a con artist. His real goal is to exploit a disenfranchised group and get rich from them by telling them stuff they want to hear.

Woooow I thought I hated Milo before but this takes the cake

I am now #MentallyHill

At that point pretty much everything helps

There is no expectation of privacy in a public setting.

>YMCA
>jewish

Classic Nu-male

what a cunt. Make fun of the fatties who use the scooters at wal mart, not the ones at the gym who are at least trying.

>defends sodomy
Stop projecting, dear person of size

Forgot pic

>it's his fault for getting that fat
they usually learn that shit from their baby boomer parents.
You ever seen fat people with a family? Both the parents and the kids are fat because the parents don't buy actual healthy food

The fat guy is obviously at least trying to fix his life

Milo is an unrepentant sodomite

Hmmm so many butthurt freedom burgers.... so the meme about Murricans all being fatasses is true

How much do you large gentelmen weigh?

ever seen him without his makeup on? he looks like a krokodil addict

kike, nigger fucking faggot! He should be better than this!

This is like literally the only time you don't hate on fat people. What was he thinking?

It's basically the same as hating on a homeless person at their job. Yes, they did let themselves get to that point but they've finally realized what they've done and are in the process of turning it around and props to them for it. Not many people escape fatness or homelessness on their own.

It does both buddy boy

It's pretty much only about Milo trying to convince himself of his own excellence.

Yeah this guy isn't fucking Brock Lesnar, he's spending maybe 45 minutes at the gym, thinking "yeah I'm really doing it" then going home to 2 large pizzas and a 2 liter of diet coke.

I come from a family of fatasses, I know how they work.

>no u
wew lad

Hes not wrong, though. You're defeiding a sodomite like a typical Nu/pol/ nu-male.

This.