TRUMP GENERAL - ABSOLUTE MADMAN VS THE WORLD EDITION

>Friday Wrap-Up: Top 50 Facts About Hillary Clinton From Trump 'Stakes Of The Election' Address
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES AND PRESS CONFERENCES
>Trump at Turnberry Scotland 6/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2gYfXxen3-s
>Trump Anti-Hillary "I'm With You" Speech 6/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

INTERVIEWS
>Stone on Infowars 6/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zEoe6p8bS8U
>Lewandowski on CNN 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=6iNhQfQcuC0
>Trump on Hannity 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=uHW6dizsn7U

ENTERTAINMENT
>The Red, Trump, and Blue
youtube.com/watch?v=J_DvhBz7GIY
>YCSTT XXVII (You Can't Barrage the Farage)
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
>Molyneux Reacts to Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
>10 Legenday Lies of Hillary Clinton #1
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Honey17011/status/747035443321933826
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/if-re-elected-rubio-says-he-would-combat-parts-trump-n599221?cid=sm_tw_msnbc
youtube.com/watch?v=mqhvMP3opLM
youtube.com/watch?v=n0eUmc3mHdY
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/no-jc-penney-fat-people-absolutely-hate/
smoloko.com/?p=12311
web.archive.org/web/20150928052125/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump is fat

Fuck off shill

*slowly walks toward you*

crooked Hillary is fat

fat

I am now on a #Diet4Rodham

>no major issues on 3/4 worst candidates
I am jealous user

*slowly backs up against wall*

How delusional are they, Sup Forums?

twitter.com/Honey17011/status/747035443321933826

why is trump so orange? he oompa loompa?

Milo is that you?

OMFG SHE IS FUCKING UGLY

I think isidewith.com is probably pushing gary johnson with the way they've chosen the answers for each candidate. I really cannot see how I can have such high agreement with Johnson.

>>Well, well, well...

trump is rad

*takes bite

>Right-Wing Libertarian
Glad Sup Forums is catching up to the new meta.

Spray tan

MAGA

NO

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/if-re-elected-rubio-says-he-would-combat-parts-trump-n599221?cid=sm_tw_msnbc

Fuck that retarded cuck Lubio.

THREAD THEME???
youtube.com/watch?v=mqhvMP3opLM

Hillary removes her skin and throws it in the washing machine.

That looks like a fucking good pizza.

Alien CONFIRMED

high energy levels

Floridabros better not vote for liddle marco.

Threads have been really slow for the past week. Some fans you guys are huh. Trump would be proud I guess.

Why is Trump holding Hillary?

The weak should fear the strong.

She is 6 foot tall. Blonde hair blue eyes and insanely wealthy.

Are you disappointed he's not eating 'go 'za?

The only reason non-rally threads move fast is the shill infestation which seems to be over now.

Trump is chosen by God to make America a great Christian nation again!

Also fuck you, nigger.

Brit/pol/ is where its at for the last two weeks and we are still celebrating our victory

Eh, Trump has mostly been under the radar this week with Brexit.

GREMLIN LMFAO

>The only reason non-rally threads move fast is the shill infestation which seems to be over now.

Hillary had a horrible week, Trump had a fantastic one, shills out of ammo. But they'll be back, no doubt.

Only triggers me when I think about it too much. True chi pizza is more of an outing than delivery for eats.

>the online petition rigged by Sup Forums mentioned on live tv
youtube.com/watch?v=n0eUmc3mHdY

Seems that way. Most are probably on suicide watch because Bernie double crossed them.

Chicago here too.

And in greater numbers...

And I want to cover her body with my seed

outstanding post

I thought he wasn't running again?

Holy crap, all the money in the world can't fix her retarded looking face.

I hate it when people on facebook try to filibuster their way out of political arguments using huge walls of text consisting of thoughts that are not coherently connected in any meaningful way. My old friend from school has been posting stupid shit about Trump all year, and even though I normally ignore him, today I made the mistake of responding when he said all Trump supporters are idiots.

When I see responses like the one at the bottom of the image, I see it as the other person basically challenging me to an endurance test to see how long I can keep responding to their bullshit reasonably until I can't take any more and bow out. I don't even know where to start. How do I adequately and reasonably respond to something that I can barely even make sense of when I read it?

holy shit

The absolute fucking madman

>trumpgirlsbreaktheinternet is just libs being mean to trump girls and calling them ugly

man im done with this life

I know he's a degenerate faggot but this is really, rather good.

>Milo BTFO fat chicks
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/no-jc-penney-fat-people-absolutely-hate/

My man.
Were you at the infamous chi rally?

No one questions my devotion to the God-Emperor.

Central Il checking in.
Maga bros

He's better than the other faggots that are running, and every senator does that when they actually just vote the party line.

What the fuck happened to Bernie? I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since the last primary's "I AM TAKING THIS TO THE CONVENTION" speech.

>his immigration policy and his muslim policy

Senator Rubio has literally zero power to stop Trump from going on a deporting spree, how retarded are these people? The president already has the power to deport people.

And on the muslim thing why is rubio making himself look more retarded when the president also has the power to do that?

Finally what these cucks don't seem to get is that if Trump gets elected several million illegals are just going to hop back to Mexico anyway like what happened in 2009 with SB1070 in Arizona and in 2011 with Georgia's version of SB1070 and with Operation Wetback in the 1950s. Trump is definitely betting on a significant portion of illegals fucking off of their own will if he becomes elected which will overall make it pretty easy to deport the rest.

And I'm not an expert on the law, but doesn't the president have the power to prosecute businesses which hire illegals and the reason that hasn't happened much since 1988 is because every POTUS has been a huge America-hating cuck?

What does the texts entail? If I sign up for it. Just like rallies and shit or what?

Don't worry the trump girls love it when fat pasty feminists get triggered.

I bet it looks amazing when it's full of cock.

Refute the main points. She (most likely a she) is trying to silence you by posting a lot of stuff.

Don't forget to require her to qualify her statements.

He has now been transhumaned in a lab, turned into the KGBeast.

There are many prettier blonde girls.

But the billionaire's daughter thing stands.

Politely ignore the irrelevant shit and get back to the point. Don't let him take you on some lefty magic carpet ride through all his talking points, just disprove what you came to disprove and he'll look like an idiot for spewing so much unrelated shit.

Gross!

SENATOR JEFF SESSIONS CALLS FOR AN AMERICAN BREXIT

smoloko.com/?p=12311

These republicans really fucking confuse me.

TALKING SHIT ON TRUMP = HELPING HILLARY

If those cuckservatives care so fucking much about the constitution why the fuck are they helping hillary get into office? THEY ONLY NEED 1 MORE LIBERAL SUPREME COURT JUSTICE and it is ALL over!!!

FUCK, Those dumb as fuck RETARDS!
If the entire republican party supported Trump shoulder to shoulder he wouldn't have to try and unite a shattered republican party all by himself and try to beat Hillary Clinton.

It's GAME FUCKING OVER for America if Hillary gets into office, how can they not see that?! Why would they rather support Hillary than Trump? DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE TO ME!

>5 posts
>all making fun of how somebody looks

show your face, asshole?

HAHAHHA IS BELGIUM REALLY THIS KEKED?

>want a Trump gf
>no idea where to get one

It's actually a dude. He was really bro-tier in school but he has been ratcheting up the anti-trump Facebook posts more and more as we get closer to the election, and his language has been getting increasingly hyperbolic. He wasn't this way when we were in school, and I think he just plain has no filter when he's on social media.

"Can't thwart the fort"

honestly, this is the cutest one you've posted

>If those cuckservatives care so fucking much about the constitution why the fuck are they helping hillary get into office?
They're frauds. The only thing they care about is getting paid.

He's laying low because he doesn't want to rock the boat because he's a bitch who knows his supporters will probably riot if they think he'd actually try something at the convention

hi tiffany

Media's trying to crush him. The only thing you're going to hear about Bernie from MSM sources is "why isn't he doing everything he can to help Hillary defeat Trump?"

They don't give a shit about America, and neither do most of their supporters. They're in it for their fat establishment paychecks and Mexican slave labor, Hillary will keep all of that in place.

We have the best grilles. Believe me.

A rally? Surely, among the close to 50 people here, someone surely has one.

Jews run both parties. It's the Neocons on the right that want Hillary instead of Trump.

Neoconservatism
web.archive.org/web/20150928052125/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

me on the left

Currently in the presence of the Cuck himself

Changed his mind, Im guessing establishment got to him again

I'm horny

Try to take out one of his legs.

Get it to Trump's Twitter.

can confirm

Trump doesn't really care what faggots like George Will think

Even according to ABC's broken-ass poll Trump has already united more Republicans around him than Hillary has Democrats

ask if michelle has returned any of his texts yet

In relation to the judge: point out that all human beings are biased by their life experiences. Ask anti-Trumpers if they think Curiel would be comfortable at his next family gathering if his verdict favors Trump.

Acknowledge that Trump was offensive when he attacked the judge’s parental connections to Mexico. But note that it is also good persuasion and good legal strategy. It puts the judge in the tough spot of either siding with Trump or appearing biased if he does not.

Then point out that only the Democrats are talking about race. And all of that race talk has been divisive. Trump has literally never said a negative thing about race during this election.

These polls include one that oversampled Democrats by 12 points above reality and another by even more than that.