How is your country going to commemorate one of the most tragic days in human history?

How is your country going to commemorate one of the most tragic days in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_z29U6kc6hI
killedbypolice.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Israel put up a memorial for us and Based Poland does something with their firetrucks

Why should I? didn't affect me in anyway. at max it only affected 10,000 people.

It's been 16 years. How is 9/11 bait?

We still feel the effects of it today. Who knows what the New York skyline and all those workers could have done if they weren't massacred senselessly.

By becoming more aware of the eternal Jew and being less friendly to Muslims and foreigners as well

I'll thank Allah(swt) for all those dead Americans

> only affected 10,000 people

nobody cares to be honest.

We cared during your disaster

Would there not be a refugee crisis if it weren't for 9/11?

With drunken orgies.

t. turk

youtu.be/_z29U6kc6hI

Spetember is a month for party hard
No time to pity the Americans

The lesson always reminds me of the fact that Muhammad is the last apostle of Allah.

idgaf lol

am*rican pigs deserve it

Jenga party

Shut the fuck up faggot. Lets see how you'd react if 3,000 of your citizens were murdered senselessly.

It's a wonder why the UN didn't consider it an act of genocide.

those towers were ugly

How do other Americans even feel bad about the attacks? It was just a bunch of New York yuppies who died. If anything you should be celebrating.

because it was a controlled demolition

Because we don't wish our fellow Americans to die? And plus we have been exacting revenge against Islam since then.

>Because we don't wish our fellow Americans to die?

Why not?

>one of the most tragic days in human history

If it was Californians, even I would've celebrated.

(((revenge)))

Not a single Jew was killed

>tfw west coast and couldn't give less of a shit

Oh the whole world knows that feel
Mostly thanks to you
Now fuck off with your victim complex

It's Monday so I will probably be drunk for reasons not related to this random incident I wasn't even aware of until 6 years ago

So you're like 7

Americans aren't "the rest of the world". This is the safest country in the world where we actually value human life, unlike your Spic hellhole.

23 actually

Everybody knows people younger than 25 aren't really full blown humans with a developed understanding of the world.

>born past '92

>killedbypolice.net/
800 people's lives have been valued by american authorities this year.

>we've been killing people because of a Jewish plot
Ftfy

Does this Sup Forums leaf ever fuck off?

>We still feel the effects of it today.
How do we still the effects of it today?

>Well I better not go into this very tall building, who knows a plane will crash into it.

You did that to yourself
You gave money to the Saudis and gave the means to the Islamist to attack yourself so you could go to war
Why should anyone feel bad for you?
You only make things worst

I can live happily knowing that more wh*tes died than PoCs.

This desu, I can already taste the pozole

pretty sad event
my uncle died in that first plane
his last words were "alahuh akbar"

You think if something tragic happened to Mexico like 3,000 people getting massacred we'd be celebrating?

This is why no one likes Mexicans. Actually I change my mind, I hope 3,000 of you guys die.

We are talking about our independence day, go away, you triggered little bitch.

pretty sad... watching the bystanders heartbroken as Germany netted goal after goal, totally unopposed :(

create bars celebrating it

And you think its appropriate to celebrate something as insignificant as that on the month of 9/11?

You think is appropriate to cry near us when we are trying to have a party here?
Please shut up

9/11 is in 2 and a half months you retard

Forgive him
Ameritards don't know how to write properly yet

funny cause we will probably win the next WC

Wow, that's pretty low considering the population size and amount of criminal activity and policing we have.

>dad goes to take shit at 1-0
>it's 4-0 when he came back
'twas glorious

>How is your country going to commemorate one of the most tragic days in human history?
By rewatching it.

>
>Shut the fuck up faggot. Lets see how you'd react if 3,000 of your citizens were murdered senselessly.
It pretty much happens every month.

>caring to firebomb 2 Japanese cities into oblivion

they'll probably run a clip on how the planes landed in newfoundland and people let them into their homes

I think we're supposed to yell allah akbah and shoot AKs into the air