Says podcast won't be about baby and parenting stuff

>says podcast won't be about baby and parenting stuff
>latest Thursday podcast is mostly about baby and parenting stuff
What went wrong?

its almost like soft living in LA made him soft

he fell for the "get married" meme

>pitt bulls are good dogs! its the owners who are shit!
>gives away dog because it attacks friends and family
hes a dumb ginger cunt

I believe the guilt of not being a father finally got him and he finally did it. I don't know if it's a meme or reality. But it certainly feels bad to me to have children if I don't want to do it.

Why does he keep talking about sports? Who the hell cares. At least make it a segment or something so that I could skip it.

He's literally always done this though

he's a hypocrite and I don't know why people listen to him. First he's all like, "Man, I want a girlfriend." Then when he split up he says shit like, "Man, am I glad I'm not with some bitch anymore. Relationships are for losers looking for self validation." and now he's popping out babies and shit. You look up cuck in the dictionary you'll see this guys picture.

because you are less of a man if you're not into sports, faggot.

yea but supposedly the dog is friendly with other dogs now, and super happy.

You are fucking idiot. He is a fucking comedian. You do not fucking take comedians as you fucking life mentors you fucking idiot.

Their brain is not fucking wired to be fucking your mommy.

The ONLY question in their mind is "is it funny?".

Where did I say anywhere that I take him as a life mentor? Learn to read, moran.

Glad to know I was right in predicting that shit. I dropped him at the start of December when I heard about the baby thing. Nothing against Nia's race but she is a golddigging high maintenance wannabe kardashian/real housewife.

Mark my words, Bill won't be great again till his wife inevitable divorces him, takes the kid and his force to pay alimony. The sheer amount of misery that it will cause him will push his comedy to new heights. He was just getting too happy and was starting to affect his comedy style. He will become like the dozen of other comedians with families that do 3/4 of their set be about family.

he got blacked

My dictionary doesn't have pictures, dummy.

bills always been a faggot and always will be

only redditors didnt pick up on this from the start.

How fucked will he get in divorce guys?

I'm not Murrican so I don't give a shit about your local non-sports

But you care about our comedians and internet anime image boards. Cuck.

BLACKED

Lol owned.

you can't keep one of those dogs around a baby.

Don't see how it's your board, it's owned by a Nip and the people here are from all over, just go to pol and see the flags.

>implying Sup Forums wasn't created by an American
This site has also gotten progressively worse as more foreigners have started posting here.