>rick cut ur sons arm off

UHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nty4K7fEMkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UUUAAAAAHHHHHHNOOOOOOO
ITCUBUMEEEHHHH

What's the point of this thread?

Oddly enough, I had a dream last night that my family was part of Ricks group. Negan want up to my dad and said, "By the way, imma be back in a few hours to run your son over with my truck." He smiled then left. I remember trying to fight him, but Negan grabbed me by the balls and squeezed hard. The pain was so intense it woke me out of my sleep.

>the characters in the show literally kill zombies by the dozens every episode
>they manage to have settlements despite having tanks and other stuff protecting them from zombies
So can anyone explain why the zombies were a problem for the army? I mean they have tanks or APCs against which zombies can't do anything. Plus, it's not like the signs of being infected are terribly subtle.

just turn ur brain off lol

Holy fuck I've never considered the possibility of dreaming about Negan. I almost want to get into lucid dreaming again so I be Negan's right hand man as we fuck up normies.

what's the point of you?

>mockumentary cinematography
this shows really gone to shit eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nty4K7fEMkA this is better than the beginning of The Dark Knight Rises but Nolanfags will never admit it

The military always turns turbo incompetent during the zombie apocalypse, so they don't completely dominate the problem. Rewatch the first episode where the military is clearing the hospital, and watch how fucking awful they are.

Is that camera zoom for real?

Is it just me who thinks that Negan revived a dead show
I will stop watching it when they kill negan
Even more badass than shane
And fuck that daryl, he deserves iron on the face for running away

Stop liking Negan.

this. it's got some factual basis to it, a person in active service is, by design, nothing but a big walking flowchart. All the flowcharts pertain to human threats and the situations brought about by them. Something like this where a disease is using humans throws everything out of whack as you don't know who to shoot and who to save. once you know who to shoot, the people you're trying to save are insisting you don't shoot them because 'that's my dad he's just sick please no'

Honestly the whole incompetence of the government and military is one of those things i feel zombie media gets right more often than not

That road should get a credit as a side character. I swear they only use that same road for every scene.

driving tanks and shit down, flattening huge amounts of zombies should've been their modus operandi. the military can also quarantine like no other institution on earth.
ordinary dudes would probably die, but a shrinked military can be self sufficient

L-lewd.

I wouldn't mind dreaming about being one of his wives

Why didn't they just shoot him when he showed up at the gate? Hell, the plot for the second half of the season is probably "hey let's all try to shoot him"

please just stop. I know you know literally nothing about combat operations, but rolling out the expensive tanks to 'drive over' what were only recently american citizens is definitely not how it's ever been done.

Especially in the situation i clearly outlined where they have no idea who's infected and who is not and they're trying to determine this among a screaming, panicking group of potential victims and potential adversaries

you moron

Stop being a literal fucking cuck

Because everyone would die as a result of retribution.

how did glenn and morgan both call them walkers in episode 1? makes no sense

>First episode has main character jump into a tank that was part of a blockade
>Doesn't even try to start it while literally trapped in the tank
Lmao you think we have the budget to actually turn this shit on?

I don't get this meme, it was a good scene; after 7 seasons of badass Rick, it was refreshing to see him break.

They way I figure is that nobody knew everyone turns to zombies when they die and a zombie's bite is just a cocktail of infection to kill you quickly. This means that it's a huge fucking problem for any densely populated area, including the military.

What I don't understand is, how is anyone even able to form a society with this in mind. When it grows big enough, someone is gonna choke to death on a peanut or whatever and then it's zombie city all over again.

Literally 90% of filming is in the same few areas in Senoia, it's pretty ridiculous.
>Alexandria's filming location literally right across the street from Woodbury's
>Hilltop built down the road from Hershel's farm, Gabriel's church right down the road from that
>The Sanctuary filmed in the same studio lot as The Prison
>the bridge with the sand truck is right down the river from the waterfront where Morgan and Eastman trained
>pretty much all of the roads and forests are them just picking random locations within a mile radius, probably lots of repeats

The military would have some major problems early on, but I doubt it would just fucking disapear. I think the last of us portrays this more realistically. Not that guy btw