Civil War

So in the end, who was right?

does it matter?

I don't know, does free will matter to you? Or are you to content to live as a dog of the government?

the whole drama will literally be forgiven and forgotten within the first quarter of the next 'vengers flick
DC makes the only bearable capeshit

>If there's even a one percent chance that Superman is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty.

An hour later

>Your mom's name is Martha, too? Why didn't you say so good buddy!

You can't criticize that part when the entire final battle in Civil War was literally the result of Tony Stark's nerd rage.

civil dispute milked the mommy thing even more than bvs did
their entire dispute at the end is a result of iron manlet going full on sperg because winter solider killed his parents

>parents murdered
>fucks your whole life up
>regrets like a motherfucker
>inherit multi-billion dollar family business overnight
>stressed as shit
>whole life course altered in many not-fun ways

Yeah, that nerd rage, you fucking faggot.

Cap was right. Tony's idea is just too knee-jerky because he's got some kind of complex. His desire to guarantee everyone's safety is similar to other tropes like the antagonist of I, Robot - protect everyone by depriving them of their freedoms etc.

Cap didn't say he wasn't open to any kind of regulation or legal structure to the avengers, just not what Tony proposed. There may well have been some other conversation to be had if Tony wasn't always so "my way or the highway because I'm the smartest man in the room" etc.

cringe go back to tgwtg.com or comic con or wherever the fuck you 'people' are contained

What's his face from Incredible Hulk was right - they all belonged in prison for leveling that airport

Tony.

Steve was an interventionist fascist.

Tony is a jackass that belongs to jail just as the rest of the avengers and was trying to get a fair deal, while Steve is a person that hates the freedom of everyone that isnt his personal friends. Steve is the kind of person that would kill a democratic elected president and be happy with a dictator replacing him as long as said dictator has similar values to him.

Bucky should had surrender to the police the minute he saw the news and said that he wanted t0o talk with steve.

Captain america is Bush

>I can't understand capeshit
Steve is at fault for being dishonest to protect his fugitive friend and Tony is at fault for being emotionally compromised

captain america of course

tony was a globalist UN-loving libtard cuck

About what? The "civil war" had a few layers to it.

The Accords? Steve, for the most part. He literally offers the example of how the accords could prevent them from acting if there was somewhere they needed to be, and like pottery that same thing happens to Tony later. The heroes got away with too much collateral, sure, but that level of overwatch is insane.

The Bucky thing? Steve again, but less so. He shouldn't have kept a truth like that from Tony.

Tony reacted in the only way a character like him would. He even admits to being wrong, but he doesn't care. It was about the immediate circumstances.

Tony was right, people only agree with Steve because he seems like a bro and feelings get involved but if you only look at the facts Tony is the right choice

Who elected The Avengers? Tony was right.

>The Accords? Steve, for the most part. He literally offers the example of how the accords could prevent them from acting

Thats called international law.

You don't come to me country uninvited.
You don't operate Heavy weapons or kill people in my country without invitation.

If Chinese superheroes were acting and killing people in America do you think Murrika would be ok with that?

What if captain north korea went to California to arrest CIA agents that killed North korean scientists?

Fuck you. Steve is wrong.

>tony was a globalist UN-loving libtard cuck

No he wasnt he was respecting the will ofdifferent peoples. while steve only cared about his own interests

>No he wasnt he was respecting the will ofdifferent peoples

you know the UN is full of dictators and shitty muslim countries, right?

Captain America stands for the best country in the world which is the only reason the world isn't controlled by nazis, communists, islamists, etc.

>you know the UN is full of dictators and shitty muslim countries, right?

Do you believe the UN is a democracy don't you?

Your dumb post is weak bait, but the accords were not about theyworking for the UN, but being allowed to work. If a country in the UN doesnt want the help of them they are not allowed in, as it should. Also, Steve has no right to decide who should be removed from power. Movie steve is more of a fascist than Ultimate cap, and 616 cap would hate him.

>What if captain north korea went to California to arrest CIA agents that killed North korean scientists?

>If a country in the UN doesnt want the help of them they are not allowed in

the avengers help innocent people from being killed

that's retarded they shouldn't help someone because some third world dictator says no

fuck off libtard

Remember when Thor's brotherly fued got a small town thrashed?
Of when Stark's weapons killed millions and made himultra rich?

When Nick fury created weapons out of alien shit and called the aliens attention to earth?

Or when Stark's tower put NY at risk?

Or when Banner chimped out in brazil? or the sevewral times he did the same in america, and africa?

Or when Banner and Stark created a robot to protect innocents that ended up almost killing the planet?

Or when wanda used his powers to make the hulk shimp out?

Or when Wanda helped murder robot to almost kill the planet?

Or when Steve Killing squad illegally entered an african country and got several civillians dead?

Or when Steve attacked the german police and put the lives of several civillians at risk for protecting a Suspected terrorist? a terrorist he failed to stop several times.

Or that Arrowguy and prostituegirl are assassins that had killed people in pretty much every country you can imagine

Sure, countries should surrender their independence, rights, and let sovereignty so they can "help".

>that's retarded they shouldn't help someone because some third world dictator says no

That's Hidra's Plan. In fact that's their entire movie idiology

Steve is an interventionist fuck.

>Tony Stark being right about anything

Why wasn't he in handcuffs after Age Of Ultron, riddle me that Marvelcucks

I agree with Rogers

Even though im an iron man faggot.

The problem with Tony is he's the sole cause of the whole Ultron thing that made everyone pissed off in the first place, and he's trying to pass his punishment off onto everyone else.

The main problem with the Accords is putting more people they have to answer to when they need to go somewhere, and the more people they have to answer to just makes the process of getting there take longer, which is time they don't always have, especially when it's, say, some sort of deadly biological weapon.

Jewish accountants.
Also check'em.

See, finding the guy that murdered your parents is a pretty reasonable...well, reason to have a sudden major emotional reaction.

"Your mom's name is Martha!? MINE TOO!!" isn't.

who cares?

its capeshit for children

your mom elected to take this dick

After all the tension and shit The Winter Soldier caused, then finding out he killed your parents? I'd of probably killed Steve as well in my bloodrage

cosplay is so cringey

The authoritarian vs libertarian argument is as old as as human speech.
You think we are going to find who is right on Sup Forums?

Cap was right

Tony went fucking SJW after the black woman told him her sob story about how the Avengers killed her son. Suddenly Tony Stank can't handle the moral responsibility of his actions as Iron Man, and wants the government to make the big decisions so he can just say "heh, nothing personal kid. Blame the government for sending me here to kill you."

Zack Snyder

I agree Cap was right. I'm just saying Iron Man flipping the fuck out at the end was very realistic

Am I racist or was that black women also in Luke Cage?
But as a different character.

Everyone that choose to not watch this shit movie

>The authoritarian
Steve is authoritarian, that's the thing, he wants to be the ultimate authority.

Excepts it's not ONE government, its all of them, it's not about being responsable of the fuck ups, its about not doing anything they want and playing with the lives of others.

Some countries would gave them free movement like the NATO but with cooperation, others would gave them access in emergencies, others would say fuck off we can handle out own problems, and others would ban them.. Steve wanted to kill anyone he wanted anywhere he wanted.

How american idiotsa don't understand he is being authoritarian is beyond me

The chance is small but not talking about it makes it impossible

>Excepts it's not ONE government, its all of them, it's not about being responsable of the fuck ups, its about not doing anything they want and playing with the lives of others.
>Some countries would gave them free movement like the NATO but with cooperation, others would gave them access in emergencies, others would say fuck off we can handle out own problems, and others would ban them.. Steve wanted to kill anyone he wanted anywhere he wanted.

Yeah and Cap was worried that the governments would become corrupt or inept, and they would not be allowed to go to places where they were needed.

How you can't understand this simple kids movie is beyond me senpai.

So why is he Captain America and not Captain Somalia?

Because he's American and that was his given name when he was a WW2 soldier? His heroics as Captain America are not done with the express permission of the american government.

>and they would not be allowed to go to places where they were needed.

Like irak, or Syria right?

That's like Captain Iran going to Locked Martin to destroy the weapons america want touse in their civillians, THOSE countries know if they need help, he doesnt have the riight to invade them and say "i know whats best for you"

Both Cap and Tony were taking extremely far left/right positions on a piece of legislation that we don't know any details about.

What a shit fucking movie.

The jews. They're always right.

Zemo

>tony was a globalist UN-loving libtard cuck
Tony is actually pretty conservative. Iron Man 2 in particular highlights this.

Tony obviously.