So, if Americans hate the NFL now, boreball is still boreball and apehoop is still apehoop...

So, if Americans hate the NFL now, boreball is still boreball and apehoop is still apehoop, which sport are red-blooded Americans moving to?

Which sport could take the opportunity to become the next big thing?

[spoiler]Soccer is not a valid answer[/spoiler]

for me, it’s police bodycam footage

mass shootings

for me, it's shooting people.

Busting Colombian drug cartels

They will either stop caring about sports or just return after the storm. NFL takes meme measures to calm everyone down and it is all forgiven.

Hokkei

football

>Americans hate the NFL
Using Sup Forums threads/replies isnt a valid sample size and diluted at best.
>boreball is still boreball and apehoop is still apehoop
Still followed by many, just that no one on the global scale cares because their only idea of American sports are the NFL
>soccer is not a valid answer
And doesn't deserve to be, because while it is played at an amateur level, its popularity is regional at best and its revenues point to it being nothing but niche at best.

We make a sport of defeating farca rebels

Easy, WWF

>Engaging foreign third world spics in any serious discussion about the sports world in this country
>The city of (You)

real sports fans know basketball is the superior sport anyway and a way more fun league

Your bait is ok I feel like it could be more believable though

Fuck off fatass.

1-Stadium assistance has clearly dropped
2- Baseball is not "dying" but has clearly been on the wane and stagnated. Apehoop is becoming bigger outside the US, but already peaked inside

Pero estoy vistando familia, yo vivo en Miami gringito puto y gordito

Fuck off baitposter

NBA has the worst parity and it's generally made fun of on here

What was the over/under on the Vegas shooting?

He's not wrong. The NBA is genuinely enjoyable year in and year out despite the obvious memes. The NFL is too intense and can make people frustrated, not to mention NFL fans are more likely to get drunk on Sundays and act like mental cases than others.

I don't speak Cartel.

WHY ARE FOREIGNERS SO OBSESSED WITH OUR SPORTS

Wrong, attendance has actually gone up for 3 major sports leagues 2013 onward. NFL not withstanding.

I don't know, I miss the USA vs. Europe threads we had years ago. These are just stale Sup Forums memes straight outta r/Sup Forums.

58-1

B A S E B A L L

You mean real football or handegg?

Flags ruined Sup Forums, people just realized that too late

>half of the posters on those threads were Australians

I don't get this meme. What is the appeal? Are divegrass fans really this salty about liking the inferior sport?

I LOATHE divegrass

I only watch MMA these days. My normie dad told me he's never watching the NFL again. He is a vet, his dad was a vet and got a Purple Heart in WWII, his son (me) is an Iraq vet, he takes that shit very seriously.

From what he was telling me, a lot of his friends aren't watching it anymore either. These are middle class, moderate republican kinda guys. That's just anecdotal, but guys like that don't tolerate disrespecting the anthem.

Honestly, I'm kinda sad to see the radical left ruin something he enjoys. He literally just wants to have a beer, mow the lawn, and watch his weekly television event on Sunday.

What is the point of sports anyway?

>hating Flags

Flags allow for easy filtering of foreigners from shit countries. They are useful to have around

I personally moved from the NFL to College Football.

But I also have a legitimate interest in hockey.

I have a shitpost interest in soccer. Like be THAT annoying, arrogant American purposely being ignorant on it, but still immersing myself in the fandom to the chagrin of my European peers. USA! USA! USA! Shit, I might even gain some weight of pure fat

This is the case that interests me. Ok, he hates the NFL now, but doesnt he has a team to root for? Now he doesnt care about his team anymore?

Flags are cancer and I say this having posted with an American flag 99% of the time. Look how some fags completely dismiss the topic because of the flag on the OP. Flags should be optional like in Sup Forums

Honestly if you aren't watching hockey at this point you might be black

Not even a racist comment, black people just don't like hockey for some reason, nor can they play it

Stop begging for our attention. We're not going to fuck you, disgusting tranny.

>Flags should be optional like in Sup Forums
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

>being this bootyblasted about flags

Why are spics even allowed on the internet in the first place?

Yeah Hockey is the whitest sport, baseball second. Those are also coincidentally the only two sports I care about watching.

>They are useful to have around
Wanna know how I know you're new?

He saw his team's players kneeling during the anthem, and that was it. Doesn't care anymore.

friend... he's not wrong. think.

Baseball's the most in touch with America's demographics yet blacks complain about it more than hockey I've noticed. However, the worst thing about following those two sports are the stat nerds for both sports being mega SJW bugmen

In spite of the unnecessary offence, this might be good advice after all.

Wanna know how to lift yourself out of bed without needing a crane?

Look at this dumbass. Just like in the US anybody who likes "soccer" is consider pathetic, anywhere else in world those who like American sports (handegg, boreball) are a laughing stock. Nobody is going to put on tights and some ridiculous armor and play handegg with you in Colombia, bro

Are you a retard? Read the thread faggot. He is an American visiting family in Colombia.

There's a reason it's the only popular American league worldwide

Hockey and NASCAR

Cause it's fun?

No, he's some illegal who somehow made it to Miami. Someone please call I.C.E.

I remember when I lived in France and posted with a French flag I could troll the fuck out of Americans because all they saw was the flag.

Despite the fact that I was typing in perfect American English and referencing things only Americans would know, they still thought I was French. It was the easiest bait. I miss having that fucking flag

Off-topic but my ex was Colombian and she ended up being an alcoholic with serious family issues. Your culture is fucked.

There more alcoholics in the US than anywhere in Latin America. I grew up in both and American teens drink much much more.

>because there are no alcoholics in the US

Furpuck.

Americans don't hate the NFL
More Americans watch the NFL now than any other year in its history. Yes, less view it on cable, but the streaming more than makes up for that.

While he is a retard, I did try to explain "futbol americano" and "los delfines de Miami" to my Colombian family and they indeed laughed at me

Its a fucked up place and I feel so out of touch when Im here. Im forever indebted to my dad for taking me to the States (even if I hated him for the first year, kek)

Nice blog, dumbass

Can we make it to 10000 likes???

ur dad couldn't even make it to 10000 dollars a year lmao loser spic.

OUI

>78843762
Don’t give him the You

>which sport are red-blooded Americans moving to?

Football.

Remember, college football still exists. Disaffected NFL fans will just watch more of that.

And baseball is on the rebound (although it was never really in decline. That's just a meme).

According to a poll conducted by the Winston >Group, the NFL currently has a 44 percent favorability rating compared to a 40 percent unfavorable rating.

>The most liked sport is baseball. Major League Baseball has a 63 percent favorability rating compared to a 16 percent unfavorable.

Unironically E-Sports. Give it two decades.

Americans don't hate football. Just the NFL.

There's a difference.

college football sucks dick. 2 meme QBs that can only hit wide open targets which happens every other play anyway because the average college defense is ass and 80% of the games are some juggernaut beating up on some cupcake. Games also regularly last 4 hours for some reason and there's just as many commercials as the NFL. The only redeeming thing about it is the atmosphere

>los delfines de Miami

What part of Miami did you stay in Colochobro? I'm guessing Kendall, & if not then Doral

Fucking lol.

I'll take $500 on that and $20 on black

True Americans will never watch NFL again

Inb4 old white people start watching e sports.

basedball

I want to stick my dick down her throat

cycling is on a break but there is cyclocross.

chaseb owls
when in season

fireb owls
to see cali burn
also when jn season

murderb owls
but thats like
but the preseasons for that usually takes too long

so
i guess
shitposting shall replace it

>roidpedal

>looking this guy up
>Ultimately, on May 7, 2017, Jones graduated from Ohio State with a bachelor's degree in African-American Studies.

Glad he didn't have to take any classes after all.

College football was always the patrician's choice.

Meme flag posters are literally the worst posters and most pathetic people on this site m8.

Why is it so hard to take some pride in your country you faggot

>He doesn't comprehend that once your acl is mostly polypropelene and your brain is the size of a grapefruit you might want something to fall back on to make some money after you've pissed it all away on escalades and 5 grand dunks
Why can't niggers in2 planning

you just dont get it

tipping cricket to make a resurgence myself

Rugby