What does Sup Forums think about legitimate retards?

What does Sup Forums think about legitimate retards?

You're okay.

BTFO

Tragic shit man, usual jests aside.

Should be compassionate and respectful about such things.

i.e. Be civilized about it.

Society needs to not feel bad about aborting in the fetus or even post birth abortion. It's a strain on all parties involved and they wind up costing hundreds of thousands if not a million of tax payer money a piece.

SAVAGE

I used to work in the finance department an association that takes care of handicapped kids.

First there are several levels of tardness, some can be interacted with, some you can't.

End of the day, they were born that way, they shouldn't be allowed to procreate but we should at least take care of them.

It's not their fault they're retarded, unlike some guy with a neckbeard, an iPad and sipping a double latte who made the choice to be a fucking faggot that needs lead in his head.

Born that way. Not like they can do anything about it.

Amen frenchie. T'as raison

With ya there.

Exterminate

Ejaculate

Penetrate

Endoctrinate

Calculate

what if you get a retard savant?

As long as they don't breed and aren't too disruptive they are fine. Iffy on whether families with such members should get financial support. Mentals come in a ridiculously broad spectrum, should be decided on a case by case basis.

What I really don't like is when people try to use some fraud mental illness as cover for reduced sentences. It's bullshit for victims of the crime and harms the prospects of legitimates who need help.

They should be aborted.

Evaluate

should be read this way around

Nothing wrong with functional retards. Those who need 24/7 care and supervision and are barely existing should be put out of their misery. We're overpopulated and need to save resources.

Most of the ones I have seen ruin families lives and get some type of government assistance. Usually they are leeches incapable of living in society on their own and honestly support euthanasia and abortion because honestly that would be better for societies sake.

Feels bad man.

Most are aborted. Something like 92-94% of fetuses testing positive for down syndrome are aborted. Can't get numbers like that without cutting across the whole spectrum of beliefs. No one wants to end up taking care of them.

If anything, they should legislate a talking to doctors are forced to give you if your fetus tests positive, like the hoops you need to go through to get abortions in red states. Say something like divorce rates go up, disposable income goes down, your child will live with you for his/her entire life and probably be institutionalized if both of the parents die first.

Should also legislate mandatory fetal screening for all pregnant women. Tie it to tax breaks or food stamp benefits for the poor. I think more women being screened and more scare tactics would make it a much much more marginal problem than it is today.