ITT: Confirmed busts

fuck you

He's not tho

Lol bust confirmed

reminder that the Bears are ahead by 7 points without league interference

lmao get fucked whitey got you covered. we all over it

Me in your mom

SHOOK

Literally this. Bears got buttfucked by flags. Trubisky looks promising.

nice

field goal for the win. what an amazing game

>the ((((league))) made him throw that INT

dumb ass

He has no O-line or WRs.
Fucking defense is using 5th string LBs.

He's kepy plays alive and gotten fucked by refs. He's pretty fucking good, he just has no supporting pieces. Also...he's a fucking rookie.

Holy shit everyone on this board is autistic I swear.

if we miss this I swear we are just cursed

Fans of shitter teams are constantly mad at the Bears for being a renowned franchise regardless of how shit they are and revel in any bears failure. Imagine how depressing it must be to follow the Titans or the Bills and be a constant literal who.

No one asked for your """insight""" Homo.

He is a perfect example of why you should never put your faith and/or trust in anything Polish.

Proving his point, good job.

no
but they gave the dykings a free first and put em back in field goal range

and literally took our fask mask play first down and memed a
fouls in both teams

>unironically being this mad
shiggy diggy dooooo

You are so mad

> -sky suffix
>polish

hes czech

He could be okay. The trade was still stupid and John Fox is still a shit coach.

Mad about what?

@78843299
I don't talk to ISIS rejects

>the ass-ravaged state of this user

>ass-ravaged
At least I have something in common with your mom

>0 points by halftime against a limping Glassford
>no passes over 8 yards
>strip sacked multiple times
>can't convert third downs
>throws low passes getting his receivers injured
>goes all the way down the field, chokes in the pocket
>2 receivers wide open, somehow still throws an interception

4 top draft picks in the trash for this dud

This dude looks and plays like a shittier Tony Romo, except without the experience

Burrs should ask for a refund

>25 starting qbs in 15 seasons

Is it even possible to fix this failed franchise?

Hey stop being mean :-\

Mitchell Trubisky has indeed confirmed how he feels about busts.

The only reason anybody knows about the team is because bears are a popular animal

Team is trash though, and I cannot think of a worse nigger city than Chicago, aside from Cleveland, maybe Baltimore

The only reason anybody knows about the team is because bears are a popular animal

Team is garbage though, and I cannot think of a trashier nigger city than Chicago, aside from Cleveland, maybe Baltimore

He overachieved with that joke of a team tonight desu

>when your qb is such trash you have to rely on meme plays like fake punt pass to score points

>The only reason anybody knows about the team is because bears are a popular animal
...And one of the two oldest teams in the league

The Vikings played so poorly that it made Trubisquets look semi competent, but if you look at the stats and terrible play action, completion rate, dude is less than average on the talent scale

Intbisky xD

This must be your first NFL season on sp. Rookie qbs must put up mvp numbers or else they're busts. And if they put up mvp numbers they're memes/game managers/system babys

Triggered af lurk moar faggot

I look forward to see how the 49ers go nowhere after robbing the bears with that trade

vikings were awarded the game due to the fact that it is better if they have a chance to play at home in this years suoerbowls

theres no real great profit margin for bears to win other than sell bisky jerseys
because bears fans buy tix no matter how shit

but vikings fans will throw brinx trucks at the nfl if they believe their is a chance they get to the bowl

too bad, based on last nights game, the only games they will win will be based pff same criteria, refs, and up against playoff competition they will be the same old vikings

>a top level defense let a rookie qb on his first day on his job score more poits than their short season defense allowed average with no wrs for the bears and a run game that was nonexistant
>that game was decided on a last second kick

shame, vikings looked brilliant two years back too

>Sam Darnold
>Josh Rosen
>Lamar Jackson
I pity any team who wastes an early pick on any of these.

>confirmed busts

Stay mad, gnatsfags