Has there ever been a good movie based on a game?

Has there ever been a good movie based on a game?

Wing Commander

*drops mic*

Warcraft is good

the sonic movie wasnt too bad.

Mortal Kombat, Dead or Alive and Silent Hill. Those are my top three. I think Dead or Alive is fucking great.

resident evil movies are puro kino and if you disagree you are a cuck

yeah I was going to say Silent Hill

Super Mario Brothers

Silent Hill.

Only movie that manage to replicate the feel of the games without being inaccessible to those who had never played them. Also managed to somewhat combine the stories of the first two games into something new.

Warcraft was better than I expected it to be. Ben Foster was fucking great.

Silent Hill, Mortal Kombat, DOOM are great

Only the first one. I can give you a pass on the second one, but it's not great.

That, Silent Hill, Warcraft, and Hitman, are the closest youre going to get without counting Dark Knight and the Lego Movie. Maybe Doom.

the warcraft movie is probably the best, and thats a decent, fun movie. IMO it was better than marvel superhero movies.

mfw no Postal
fucking millennial plebs!

Silent Hill is kino, everything else is shit.

If you haven't watched it, please do so, they even copied SH2's god tier soundtrack (which is the highest rated ambient release ever according to RYM).

Hi, Uwe.

>Doom

that first person shooter part outta nowhere was pretty awesome. and when has the rock ever been an antagonist. really fun movie.

>REPTILE
>*techno theme*

mortal kombat

Pyramid Head ripping that chick's skin off is still one of the coolest fucking things in the past 15 years.

I still remember the theater chimping out during this scene.

Angry birds

Not even memeing

i wish i could of been able to watch this in theaters but i was only like 4.

Did Gul'dan grow physically bigger by the end of their fight due to using fel or was i just imagining things?