Mexicans are proud members of the white race

>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
This is an interesting article that I find inspiring and compelling.
>"We called ourselves Spanish, we considered ourselves white." I'm Mexican, and I consider myself "white" because I'm not black or red or Asian. I understand what I'm made of. People from Spain are Caucasian. But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.

Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing. Us Mexicans (northern Mexicans at least) were always considered white up until the latter half of the 20th century. Do you know who took control during that time? Yep, the eternal (((nuisance))). Pic related is clear proof of how there are white Europeans who immigrated to Latin America in the 19th and 20th century whose offspring remains here to this day.

The "white Argentinian" is a meme that you Sup Forums degenerates perpetuate to this day but I'll tell you that it is quite accurate. According to
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
The Argentine is proven to be 86% white and THOUSANDS of European immigrants came there throughout the latter part of the 19th century and the early 19th century. This should tell you that there is a presence of white hispanics and that you should not limit that presence if it risks a less white America.

Your last thread didn't got any (You)s so you make it again.

Sad.

de seguro has de estar moreno como chiapaneco, aceptalo, México es un país de prietos.

>white mestizo
whatever you say chicANO, half european and """""white"""""

even turks are more european than you

>wanting to be wh*te

Look like irish or doiche.
Also now white race is shit. Yellow race is master race. .

acéptalo negro nosotros no somos blancos y no es que nos haga falta vivimos bien, no existe el racismo en méxico por que todos somos iguales lo cual es bueno, no estamos divididos como muchos otros paises

>bump an hour old shithread made by a shitposter

it's proud tradition of boards.

You guys might not discriminate as much with race, but you guys definitely do with classes.

It's always some mexican, Brazilian or that particular insecure colombian.

Seriously Sup Forums fucked up the minds of too many insecure third worlders.

Pro tip: if you have to ask if you are white, you are not white. If you need need validation or ask about what people think about your country, it means your country is shit.

There are far more Colombians that do this than Mexicans. Fuck off.

Stop bumping all his threads, you stupid fucking mapuche.

There's literally one colombian doing that. Colombia doesn't has that many users, while México had a mentally ill guy vandalizing Wikipedia to the point of uploading his own paint made OC images. He wasnt a normal person so it doesn't really count, but everyday we have threads from Mexicans seeking validation.

Shut the fuck up and kys

Do you have a specific vendetta against Mexico or something? Whenever there's one of these threads there's like 3 Colombians telling us how white their country (and they) are, while that Mexican poster hasn't been here for months.

Oh theres lot of race in it but it's on the other side of the coin class is on.

Argentina is Amerindian.

>People from Spain are Caucasian

caucasian =! white

Spaniards are still mongrels

>Moortugal

>Mexicans are white
no
>there are some white people who live in Mexico
yea, but they dont go to the USA

desu south america is "whiter"
mexico is VERY mixed

(lmao)