Wonder Woman can smash through brick walls and fly

>Wonder Woman can smash through brick walls and fly
Wait wat?

I'm not sure the DCEU version can fly so much as jump really far, but she has been able to fly for a long ass time in the comics.

And yeah she's superstrong, she blocked Doomsday's punches with a sword strike

She flies in the Justice League cartoon. She leaps in BvS last I recall.

How come bullets harm her people but her skin is indestructible to a brick wall?

Get with the times

why is it surprising that she can smash through walls? she's super strong you mong

what about her invisible plane then?

it's not in the movie

She's a woman, duh

>How come bullets harm her people but her skin is indestructible to a brick wall?

jer skin and bones are tougher than normal but a bullet is a small piece of metal moving faster than the speed of sound, we're talking potential energy versus kinetic energy

>Can smash through brick and reinforced concrete walls
>Needs to actively parry bullets with her vambraces

It's Steve's plane with the same magic that makes Themyscira invisible applied to it.

If you wan go throug that concrete wall unharmed I'm 100% sure bullets from WWI rifles and pistols will do nothing to you

I would unironically enjoy a "Wonder Woman brings world peace through bondage" movie.

Her creator would be proud

>nazis
>bad guys

>tfw no Wunderfräulein
Truely we live in the darkest timeline

Paint balls are soft but you wouldn't want to get shot by them even if you could survive.

Wonder Woman should never be able to fly.

>Trump won
>Darkest timeline

Bullets harm her because they're phallic in shape. Daggers also harm her for the same reason.

It's a magical thing.

It's easy:
If your bullet does nothing to a reinforced concrete wall but the Woman goes through it LIKE FUCKING NOTHING, it's save to assume bullets do absolutely nothing to her.

DC wanted to make her look more like Superman.

How is chaining everyone up and talking sense to them a bad thing to do in WW1?

THIS is what she should have done, not take an Americans word and kill germans

Why fists don't harm her? Fisting is pretty phallic.

She bursted through the wall wearing those arm armor

You are retarded WW1 gear was strong as fuck

She can be pierced and cut,but her muscles are denser and her bones stronger. She is magic.,

The fact that Trump even needed to be voted does not favor your argument.
Just imagine a world in which all parties in WW1 fought a stalemate and ended the war with the knowledge of how terrible weappons of death existed back then. Without treaties that cripple one side so hard they go to facist there would be a way lesser chance for a secound world war and even then a way lesser chance for ethic cleansings of holocaust proportions. Borders would have been drawn differently in Africa and the middle East making potential ethno wars less likely.
It could have been great

I don't know, man. I'm not one of her gods.

All i know is that all of Wonder Woman's original weakness where symbolically about male domination over the female form.

So a man binding her with any material would rob her out of her powers, a man hitting hear with something phallic like a spear would be able to hurt her and penetrate her skin, and so on.

DC over time dropped those weakness because they were all fucked up.

The rifle that german dude uses will never pass through a concrete reinforced wall as thick as the one she bursts through in the webm, at best it'll leave a small scratch

>Mauser Gewehr 98
>Not a monster