Things you would do to Judy Greer if alone in the same room as her

Things you would do to Judy Greer if alone in the same room as her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npSA3uflJWE
youtube.com/watch?v=tGEA9WpZ_Fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAY GOODBYE TO THESE

Judy "stick it in the rear" Greer

Hug

Gently ask her to find a new profession.

Tell her to fuck off.

stare at her awkwardly

I refuse to believe this is Californication, and rather it's just stuff David Duchovny does in his free time.

Good lord she is perfect

She does seem like the type.

And say goodbye to these!

id check her for worms and then ask her how much she weighs in kilogeams before engaging in analytical conversation weighing the pros and cons of a friendship over a relationship and then she could be on her way to watever

stare at her shyly

stare at her nervously

this bitch ruins every movie she's in

you should honestly provide more information about the situation

RUN into her vagina.

stare furiously

She is ugly but attracts me. I would fuck her.

Whip out my dick and jerk off furiously.

ejaculate against her cervix and be a stay at home dad.. if you know what I mean.

lick her pusy
mmm

Absolutely everything. Twice. The second time in a swimming pool filled with chocolate pudding.

She reminds me joely richardson.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Talk to her nervously

ask her to play with my ding a ling

She really is starting to show her age.

Consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the purpose of procreation.

Depends on how hairy her asshole was.

You liar, you'd put it up her butt dry while her primary school teacher watched wouldn't you?

probably braces and veneers desu.

You think this uggo has big long dangling lips down there or what? Think she ever put weights on them to stretch them?

I would compliment her voice and politely ask if she would record a joi for me

Am I the only one who spent literally the entirety of Jurassic World contemplating the ever-growing realisation that we will NEVER get a prequel where Judy and Bryce are late teens/early 20s and sexually confused, so they decide to experiment with each other where it's safe?

god she's so fucking hot

I was thinking the same thing while watching The Village.

For some reason she's the type of women that make wanna have kids asap, more than any Victoria Secret model or "perfect" looking girl.

make her eat a bowl of eggs

Yep, she's a god tier waifu

Stop it fucking bastards. I really find her attractive but you are just kidding. Stop.

BDH was so fucking hot in this movie, and for some reason her being blind made her hotter.

You sick fuck

Yes. And then I'd piss in her gaping ass and make her drink it out with an extra long curly straw.

That's because she looks real. Most supermodels considered among "the most beautiful women in the world" literally look like products used for advertising rather than human beings with personalities, hopes, dreams, and fears.

youtube.com/watch?v=npSA3uflJWE
I fapped

mommy!

Foursome anyone? I like to imagine she forced the writers to add this to the plot as that's what she's into.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGEA9WpZ_Fg

>show is infamous for over active laugh track
>not a single fucking hoot when she comes out in a bra and skirt, only a light chuckle from the audience

Is the audience a bunch of faggots?

BJ and sex, finish on her face, tske pictures and put them on her wikipedia page
Good lord she is perfect

and women

Tell her; Take off your glasses. Oh ... Wait, wait. Let down your hair. No, glasses on, hair back up!

that is truly a butt that won't quit

Fatten her up. She way to skinny. I say about 50lbs should to the trick.

Ask her who she is, nod politely when she tells me, and then go back to whatever I was doing.