Listening to Chicago whine line radio, and as a Minnesota resident its shocking to hear the differences

Listening to Chicago whine line radio, and as a Minnesota resident its shocking to hear the differences...

After a loss, most Minnesota pansies are looking for the silver lining, calling into sports shows with their signs of hope...

Chicago radio right now has every host going on long, SCREAMING rants and callers are inciting violence. Its hilarious

Post audio

Did they actually expect a rookie in his first NFL start with literally no receivers to succeed against one of the best defenses in the NFL? The only reason it wasn’t a total blowout is because Bradford started the game when he clearly wasn’t healthy.

The refs LITERALLY decided that the Bears would not score on their first drive.

Horrible ref calls, one of the worst officiated NFL games in recent memory. Not a Bears fan whatsoever (go Pats), but next year if they get a new head coach and their receivers are healthy, Green Bay won't stand a chance. They'll win the NFC North.

heh, heh, that's, ha, that's pretty g-good, heh heh....hahaha....hahahaha....
*inhale*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

The GB defense sucks ass and Rodgers is their only playmaker.

>all vikings fans

Not a Vikings fan

>literally

>LITERALLY

Yet neither of you know how to communicate without hyperbole.

INB4 whatever the fuck you want to assume. I'm not a fan of handegg, but I'm not against it either. I just thought this thread would be interesting, but lo and behold, two dipshits in a row post the same mundane dribble.

>I'M N-NOT A VIKINGS F-FAN I SWEAR!!!

>coming to Sup Forums for good quality, thought provoking posts.

w e w lad

Get a load of this faggot

i'm sure they were so distraught over the bears after the cubs won

At least the Bears have rings bitch

tell us more granddad

>lose in 4 (four) Super Bowls
Imagine being a viqueens fan for a second.

>lost 4 SBs

lol

>pats fans have such a persecution/victim complex they have to make a game that didn't even have their team in it about them
Figures

I see the problem is the chicago fans cant talk about silver linings or signs of hope when there is none at all.

What about the Cubs?