> pic related is the only reason i still watch
> he will be killed start of next episode for sure

fuck this show, it got bad after season 2

the vikings did well on the trolling

the pacing has been atrocious this season
aethelwulf is the only character that feels real
the constant social messages being forced has gotten obnoxious

genuinely wonder why i still watch this show

Haven't seen part 2 of season 4 yet, but part 1 was REALLY fucking dull. It's like they wrote the content of a normal 10 episode season and spread it across 20.

Hell, I didn't even mind the occasional shieldmaiden in the first 3 seasons, but when Lagertha gets a whole army of shieldmaidens it was fucking ridiculous

How the fuck are triggered neo nazi cucks still watching this show?

OP obviously hasn't seen the leaked episode 20.
Spoiler alert - Aethelwolf doesn't die.
Who was the guy at the end? alfred grown up? time skip? Also i'm glad the shitty lothbrok brother died.

The fucking battles in this shit are so awfully written and poorly acted.

>Miss Viking stands up on the battlements and shouts "close that gap over there"
What the fuck is over there? What the fuck kind of directions are these coming from a warrior queen?
>Procures a shield out of nowhere to block an arrow with, only to immediately drop the shield and move away
WHY
>Astrid we're in the wrong place, come with
And of course she drops her shield as well because CINEMATOGRAPHY
>Dudes launch a pincer attack by utilizing the docks
>Should be an easy victory
>Hurr fire
And what do they do, do they keep their shields raised and just WALK
AROUND
THE FUCKING
FIRE?
Of course not, why would they do the logical thing.
They literally drop their shields as archers are shooting them down, and just turn around and leave. They drop. Their fucking. Shields.
Who the fuck writes these scenes?
Jesus fuck this show's quality just keeps on declining further and further.

>OP obviously hasn't seen the leaked episode 20
where can I find this

yeah i dropped it recently

everything you said is spot on.

0/10
trolling outside of Sup Forums is against the rules
enjoy your ban.

>Vikings.S04E20.The.Reckoning.RUS.720p.WEBRip.AAC2.0.x264-CasStudio.mkv
It's dubbed in russian and there are no subs.

>every complaint is about muh shieldmaidens and muh strong women and muh Muslims and muh honest girl in Sweden
>not neo nazi alt right crybabies getting triggered
Top kek friend

How are they keeping it alive with Ragnar gone?

Is he, dare our say, /our guy/?
;_;

>Hell, I didn't even mind the occasional shieldmaiden in the first 3 seasons, but when Lagertha gets a whole army of shieldmaidens it was fucking ridiculous
oh boy, youre in for a treat on part 2

Aethelwulf was one of my favourites until he beat up Ragnar for no reason, knowing he is friends with his father and his dad probably cared more for Ragnar than for him.

>knowing he is friends with his father and his dad probably cared more for Ragnar than for him
that's why he beat him up

>the complete and utter cuck character is Sup Forums's guy
sounds about right

is Aethelwulf the worst army general on this show so far? I doubt even Aella would've been this fucking dumb.

Oh, i guess you were going to write a better show.
I guess you cant make any mistakes and please the 'real' audience with taste the same as yours.
I guess you must be an expert in this sort of shit.
Its not your fault that the farthest you came to film making was when you watched a movie and paused and played it over and over again, or just kept on pressing space, pauseplaypauseplay to alter the footage.
I guess you know exactly how it all happened, despite the fact that the vikings were absolute niggers that never wrote a damn thing ever about what they did, probably why they got converted to christianity, and political correctness these days.
So all that we are left are these fairy tales.
Im positive you know everything about it, you were almost there, over 1000 years ago.
Its not your fault you got denied the job for Vikings series.
I mean, everything is created only for you, nobody else but you. Its all about you.
You are always right.

I dropped it after the muslim thing

>Any of this episodes battles/fights worth watching on youtube

Or i can continue to ignore?

bjorn went home as soon as the crows caw'd caw'd caw'd, letting him and Shitszverg know that some old boar suffered.
oink oink

>>Hurr fire
This.
Do they just keep the ground there permanently doused in oil on the off-chance that an attack might come through that exact street?
Fucking lazy writing.

>I dropped it after the muslim thing
Same.
They way they presented muslims as some superhumans who don't stop praying even when the whole city's on fire and people are getting beheaded next to them, was just too much.
And Floki of all people going "IF YOU WANT TO KILL THESE PEOPLE, YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST."

Glad I dropped it.

A literal fucking army just keeps vanishing into the woods and then suddenly appearing on the opposite side of the field

What did History Channel mean by this?

Same, this and walking dead i just read threads here and i am glad because people are still raging how shit the shows have become

It's not just that, Floki & co were just a bunch of dudes on foot.
They disappear over the hills/into the woods, and the men on horses give chase. Horses.
Suddenly they're behind the horsedudes like an autistic weeb's OCdonutsteel.

It makes no fucking sense.
Fucking nothing made sense in this episode.