What's the deal here? They literally sound like they're a mediocre pop band from 2008

What's the deal here? They literally sound like they're a mediocre pop band from 2008.

This is really aggravating me for some reason. It's nothing new. It's rehashed shit.

Jesus fucking christ what is this shit.

Attached: Z.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/vexrosenberg/palegaze-a-pale-waves-remix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bitch's not even hot or cute

who

Good thing you made a thread about it

had to vent

Heather's hot

It's muh goth image without any backbone or inspiration to hold it up
It's just repainted 2017 indie and nothing else

Underaged faggots here found out goth exist and think this is how it sounds.

who

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pale Waves. The influence is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of music theory most of their songs will go over a typical listener’s head. There’s also Heather’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her lyrics- her musical influence draws heavily from Goth Rock and Shoegaze to Dreampop, and the list goes on. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these songs, to realize that they’re not just “boppin”- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence, people who dislike Pale Waves truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the lyrics in the viral hit sensation “Television Romance”, the lines: “Oh, baby, won't you stop it? You and I haven't got it,” which itself is a cryptic reference to being pursued by someone you have a “television romance” with: someone who you don’t connect with or have feelings for. Definitely something the average PW hater is quite unfamiliar with. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Heather Baron-Gracie’s genius wit unfolds itself on their smartphone screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Pale Waves tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel, pleb.

Attached: 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555.gif (291x291, 1.76M)

HOLY FUCK WHY DO YOU LOSERS CARE ABOUT WHETHER AN ARTIST IS AN INDUSTRY PLANT OR NOT IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER IF THEY HAVE CORPORATE BACKING THIS ISNT THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT ITS JUST FUCKING MUSIC

how do i filter an image

i luv pale waves so much i remixed it
soundcloud.com/vexrosenberg/palegaze-a-pale-waves-remix

what bugs me the most is that the whole music video is her gazing into the viewer, pandering to their lonely waifu fag audience and tricking them into feeling simulated female attention.

Attached: 1521337306863.jpg (508x291, 42K)

It's a new marketing scheme and you're going to enjoy it ironically or unironically, capiche?

Industry catching on to the neo-goth look

Attached: colourpopfeminist.jpg (800x729, 390K)

Even worse is that it's actually working on some sad sacks in Sup Forums. The same type that watch those godawful indie chick with an acoustic guitar/ukelele cover YouTube videos.

Attached: Bueno.jpg (546x366, 60K)

>was talking to a qt goth girl in my bio class
>we get to talking about music
>she mentions she likes pale waves a lot
I laughed in her face and told that dumb whore to never talk to me (or anyone) about music again. I then got up, farted, laughed at my own fart, crop dusted her, farted again in her face this time directly, said "Ooooooh Mama!", and put in my earphones to listen to real music like Slint

nobody really likes this band. it's just troll posts and people hating on them. the new 6ixnine

You need to kys faggot

>almost four million views
>almost universally positive comments

Sucker born every minute.

based

i meant no one here. sorry.

This thread itself is an industry plant

6ix9ine poster here
We're dead serious about him.

NIGGAS IFFY UH

Indiekids co-opting goth because it's been the trendy thing to do.

I'm asian

obvious soy faggot trans cock dangler

there is only one reason to like them

Attached: swag7.webm (269x429, 436K)