>those thighs

I'm down for her ass desu

BLACKED

based pear

>brown eyes

Dropped

What would the sequel even be?

they really make me think

It doesn't need a sequel. It was a great movie until the last few scenes in which she inexplicably becomes Jason Bourne.

Also, John Goodman is great in everything. He has the same charisma and "watchability" as James Gandolfini had, and I'll watch anything if he's playing a major part. If he's presumably not coming back, I'm not interested at all.

Cloverfield was the Spore of movies, such a disappointment. The only reason I watched 10 Cloverfield Lane is because of Goodman.

Mew turning into an alien killer?

>swn strangle you with her thighs

I'm living in hell ;_;

bump

can there be ANY doubt that DFC is best C??

:(

I wish they would've ended it right as she was standing on top of the car, seeing that giant alien ship in the sky for the first time
>You gotta be fucking kidding me..
End it there. I'm good. Perfection.
But nooooo.
It had to drag out for another 10 fucking minutes of pointless action.
I hope the test audience who caused this all die in a fucking car wreck

Too bad she's most likely going to die this year.

I'd like her to go down on me if you what I mean

how about a cloverfield sequel instead

>it's the year 2025
>the aliens have a gigantic fortress tower in the middle of the city
>they're draining earth's resources and wormholing it to their own homeworld
>they're also turning humans into brainwashed cyborg troops to keep the rest of the people in order, similar to the half-machine creatures they used to invade earth

>mankind is doomed unless someone does something about it
>thankfully, the aliens have a loose grip on earth, because to them it's just another backwater shithole full of primitives
>the only way for the aliens to get reinforcements is through the portal they used to get to earth, and that portal is being kept open by a dark energy reactor in their main fortress
>the human resistance movement manages to blow up the reactor, shutting down the portal and isolating the aliens from the rest of their empire

imagine her pissing all over you from that position

I need to take a shit

Oh what's that tv being hypocritical about this ugly untalented cunt? Someone post the mysognist tweet

10 cloverpleb lane was a shitty B movie

Yeah, they really fucked up. I don't think it even needs
>You gotta be fucking kidding me..
No monologue needed; the only sounds we should have heard are the sounds she would hear after she reached the surface; heavy breathing and her muffled vocal sounds, as there's a pan-up to a destroyed sky and a ship just hovering there.
>cut to black
Perfect. Nothing else required.

Test audiences are guilty of changing things right off the bat; they can't give anything time to appreciate it. It's the first reaction to a movie, and it seems that often they change a movie for the worst. Sounds like studio interference to make sure their product sells, but either make a movie or don't. Don't go by the first group of opinions you get on something new, because they're pretty much always a small group of people who don't represent the general audience you're shooting for.
>do what a tiny group tells you to
>have millions of others annoyed at the changes
I don't get it

>covering up her neck

DLETE THIS

Pointy knees 0/10 wouldn't bang

i havent jerked off in 4 days

give me one reason not to blow my load to MEW's fat juicy thighs

If this is "acting," I do that every week. I could me making millions

you dont have thighs like that

those are some shitty fucking white girl legs.

fag

That's what you think

prove it

I don't have to prove a damn thing to you

cuz you cant

I'm not posting my thighs

do it you fag

yeah, show us those thick thighs faggot

>faggot
Okay.
But no, fuck off and enjoy your movies. I only assumed that was relevent but nope. I'm not replying again. Dont know what I'm posting here for. fuck off.

>Dem stems

REASON NOT FOUND
COMMENCE MASTURBATION

Is there even going to be a sequel? We're getting a third Cloverfield movie this year, but it's not a sequel to 10 Cloverfield Lane.

Imagine how much of a clusterfuck the writing process would be for this. It would be a sequel with no relation to 10 Cloverfield Lane besides the main character, just like how 10 Cloverfield Lane had no relation to Cloverfield beyond the last 5 minutes.

Like sure you could write about a group of survivors or whatever, but it would end up having no thematic relation to either of the Cloverfield films. It would be something related in name only. I wouldn't want to have the job of writing it.

neck looking p slutty n this 1

>televisiom actress needs work
>wants work
Wow its literally nothing. Film was bad as well.

She is totally going to play one of my 50 gf's in the inevitable biopic about myself starring me

An actress wants a sequel to her biggest box office success? Really makes you think...

Her best pic, are there any similar to this?

I hope she makes more music

collab with Annie Clark when?

Dem thighs