>How would disney handle this scene?

It's over, Batman! I have the high ground.

>Do you bleed?
>well actually i had a really strong cold the other day and my nose started bleeding, i'm such a nerd xD
>haha i ktf too

TELL

Good?

>do you bleed?
>I'm a dude Batman
>*laugh track*

how much do you get paid for this? or do you do it for free?

>Superman: you know I can hover here forever right? I won't fight you. Lex tricked us and now he's got my mom. Help me find her, her name is Martha Kent.
>Batman: Whoa, Martha? Say no more senpai! Let's go!

>Yeah uh, I'm gonna need you to come down here if we're gonna do this fight. Unless you want to wait for me to grab a ladder
>*LOL*

>Do you bleed
>Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

>"so...who talks first??"

They would just put alot of quips in the movie and normies would have praised it.

Superman: Big man in a suit of armour. Take that off, what are you?

Batman: Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

Superman: I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you.

Batman: I think I would just cut the wire.

Superman: Always a way out... You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero.

Batman: A hero? Like you? You're an alien, Superman. Everything special about you came from a difference in atmosphere!

Superman: Put on the suit. Let's go a few rounds.

THIS.
THIS a thousand times!

I cant stand qupis man, I mean cmon MUHvel thats like enough! We need serious dialogue okay? Enough quips ok???

Marvel wouldve totally been like

"Hehhehe Batman, Im like so FLY arent i?"
and Btamna would be like " Dude..Like I'm so METAL, I saw METALlica the other day"

and like cmon dude.

Anyway, thank god DC is taking things to new heights. Like, i mean cmon, is it more more or more less? ITS MORE MORE with DC COMICS okay?

MUHVEL BTFO.

settle down loser

HURRRRRRR im the COOL one!

ironic autism is still autism

>Hey Batman, I am only here because Lex abducted my mother and is threatening to kill her
>I don't really want to fight you but if I must, we can do it after I saved my mother.

is there any word on the Justice league trailer?

Everyone was saying it was gonna drop today but I havent seen, am I just missing it or is there really nothing yet?

A retard on twitter said it, no idea why people believed it

ah ok gotchya.

Ah well.

Speculation on when it will drop?
Id say with wonder woman but that seems way too far off..

This.

>Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>YAAAAOOORRRRGH!

>there are actually people who are this fucking stupid

Man if you struggle with capeshit I wonder what you're like with mid-tier film like Silence.

Super Bowl

There are plenty of stupid people, hell can you believe people actually like BvS and some are even insane enough to say its "high art" that "plebs and normies" can't understand?

I know, weird world huh?

t. guy who can't even follow a capeshit film

In an empty green screen studio, but with better dialogue and character motivations.

Dance off

>but with better dialogue and character motivations.
Is that a joke?

>can you believe people actually like BvS and some are even insane enough to say its "high art"

it's a meme you dip

>Is that a joke?

No, Snyder and co write characters the way a first year film school student would. Disney's characters can be cringey but they feel more believable to the admittedly cheap world disney creates for them.

With quips, the actual battle would have been a fucking torture to watch and then it would have more quips

90% on RT because of the red logo

>first year film school student
this criticism is codeword for "i'm fucking retarded"

Never said I didn't understand the movie,just saying BvS is trash.

The pretty pictures weren't compelling enough to make me shut off my brain when it came to the story.

Like they do everything else: poorly and overratedly. They ruined Star Wars for me more in two films than Lucas trying his hardests for 30 years

>doing something "overratedly"

please neck yourself

There wouldn't have been a "so long gay bowser" part

maybe better camera work?

lol I'll wait while you name a single DP Marvel has that's on Larry Fong's level