First trailer fools people into thinking that it's a movie about sad...

>first trailer fools people into thinking that it's a movie about sad, depressed Huge Actman saving a loli from terrorists and learning to feel again
>Nope, it's about le girls can be badass too adventure with quips!
What did Hollywood mean by this?

Only retards like you would thinking that

In the moment the girl shows up people know she was x-23

How long until the Capeshit bubble bursts?

What quips?

>taking the title of a story that's become iconic among fans
>changing nearly every part of it but Logan's power loss

If you haven't learned to expect shit, you haven't been watching.

>"I see your reading these limited edition X-men comics™ presented by Marvel in stores now!"

This movie is already shit.

>DCucks

Anyone with half a brain knew that was X-23, dumbass.

He only lost some healing factor in the comic, correct? He just refused to use his claws.

In the second trailer I got a better sense of what you said about the first trailer. Maybe you're just retarded and are projecting your disdain for women or young girls. They are not shoving GIRLS CAN BE BADASS TOO down your throat like they are with wonder woman. This little girl is a weapon and ill bet money theres no scene where she talks about how badass she and tough she is.

Why the hell Hollywood so obsessed with adult man and little girl pairings. Do they find it cute

There is no comic story called "Logan". You're the idiot if you thought it was a direct adaption of Old Man Logan, they didn't use that title for a reason...

This isn't Sup Forums, faggots, nobody cares about your picture stories

They changed it last minute. Go on, dig deeper.

and you still would be complaining if they turned the kid that goes into a killing spree when triggered into a literal autist and how Fox ruined the character

Hell, some niggas will complain that she's not a prostitute in this shit

This is Sup Forums, anything the OP doesn't like is a quip

I'm not from Sup Forumsmblr and I still knew who she was.

It is cute farggot

Show me one time that anyone involved with the film ever called it Old Man Logan.

lmao yo thers a comic called logen is bouts the man witht the sharp ones that come from his hands lmao buts hows it hes in the comics and ins the movvees if theres not 2 of the legan???

Imagine a 12 year girl throwing a hissy fit because she doean't want to leave the mall.

But instead of crying and dropping to her butt, she starts running around and shoving 8" long metal knives into people's thighs and stomachs. Because this is Texas, security gives zero fucks and pumps her full of 135gr hollow points, except she doesn't stop and the bullet holes just close up afterward and now she's lopping off the hands of anyone wearing a button down shirt and ball cap.

They probably won't go this route, but it doesn't have to be 'girl power'.

>nobody cares about your picture stories
>says the man watching capeshit

You are not really better.

>>first trailer fools people into thinking that it's a movie about sad, depressed Huge Actman saving a loli from terrorists and learning to feel again
>>Nope, it's about le girls can be badass too adventure with quips!
You are fucking retarded.