Movies where the good guy wins?

Movies where the good guy wins?

Ha yeah, I need some of those to cope with Drumpf winning the election too.

Fuck Donald Drumpf!

i will never understand the "drumpf" meme

>haha his grandfather changed his last name slightly!

???

Drumpflord stormweenie detected

Only the (((((persecuted))))) can change their names

The point was just to trigger Trump, and I'm sure it worked because it sure as hell triggered Sup Forums. Stupid as hell and I wish it would die, but Sup Forums's resent-filled ironic usage stubbornly keeps it alive.

John Stewart criticized Trump.
Trump tweeted that John Stewart changed his name and that changing one's name is wrong.
John Oliver responded on his show that the Trump family changed their name so Trump was being ridiculous.

Why do you keep making threads?

is john stewart jewish or something?

yeah i know the story and context but it makes no sense

trumps point was that stewart changed his name from an obviously jewish one to a scottish one, seemingly to hide his heritage, and more importantly, he was the one who did it, not some dead guy 80 years ago

I believe so, yes.

everyone uses it ironically

Because they're guaranteed to get replies.

It was a ridiculous and kneejerk tweet on Trump's part. It's on par with "oh yeah, well ur mom is fat".

Thriumph of the will

Sup Forumsreddit rejects can't stop shitting themselves everywhere they go

He didn't change his name. Drumpf is old German for Trump, or having something up your sleeve (ie Trump card.) It's like if a guy with the last name of Baumgarten changing it to Treegarden. Same name, different language.

sure, but barely anyone remembers that, people still unironically spout "drumpf" like its some clever point

>People
My Facebook is full of liberal Trump haters. I haven't seen that used unironically since a week after it started. I see it used constantly on here though to be ironic.

I agree. It's a stupider version of Shillary.

triggered Sup Forums, triggered Trump- in the real world they won bigly and are making their vision come true, while their opponents are freaking out

great example of triggering

What country are you from?

It clearly annoys you so it's a job well done.

then fuck him he's a liar and a fraud, pretending to be american and changing his name when clearly he's just an outsider

MOVIES WHERE THE GOOD GUY WINS?

REALITY BB :^)

LMAO

>Stewart's family is Jewish, and emigrated to the U.S. from Poland, Ukraine and Belarus (thus also making him a Litvak Jew); one of his grandfathers was born in Manzhouli (now part of Inner Mongolia).

>Most of his humor is self-depricating Jew jokes
Y-yeah! How dare he pretend not to be Jewish!

1/10