He will not divide us

He will not divide us.

>tfw all of your peers have been brainwashed by the media but you also hate Sup Forums so you're completely alone in the world now

>cross eyed adult dweeb who still get bullied by middle-school kids
can the alt-right look any more pathetic

That is when you're supposed to become a leader and create something new

You want they should commit assault like the genius Shia? Why is it lefties think the law she bend how they want it instead of following it?

why do you hate Sup Forums? are you a little brown person? we just want to genocide you, you know it's what you want too.

Becoming a centrist means you've become an adult, user. Adults don't need other people to validate their beliefs.

Because I turned 15 last week

>why do you hate Sup Forums?
Not him, but it's really Sup Forums's lack of self-awareness that berates the remainder of Sup Forums.
Also the fact that it can't admit to itself that it did a disservice to Sup Forums by popularizing Sup Forums throughout the election and greeting in redditors.

>durrrr ur a centrist now

Literally everybody believes their views are """"centrist"""".

what exactly has george soros done other than make a billion off of britfags

>losing the election when you had the entire media, the entire government, corporations, immigrants, Islam, paid agent provocateurs, voter fraud, millennials and everything else on your side
can liberals look any more pathetic

just means you took the REAL redpill

Centrism isn't real. Sure you can have thoughts outside the bipartisan box, but you can't somehow be right in the middle of the two sides.

Sup Forums is unironically mostly Brown people though.

This.

People who keep calling themselves "centrists" always just turn out to be low-energy liberals when actually questioned about their views.

>not having an opinion makes you an adult

hmmm

Has anything interesting happened since Aly's life was ruined Sunday night?

>Sunday Night
Yeah, tons of shit. There's a new spic autist who dresses like Naruto and is obsessed with a camwhore.

You are retarded.

Why should tolerance, equality and other libtard bullshit be okay while racism isnt?

inb4 muh common sense

Fuck off. Sup Forums has rights to express their opinions just as "us centrist rational adults XD" do.

Not true at all. For example, I can simultaenously believe that we should refuse to harbor Syrian refugees for the sake of national security and that trickle-down economics does not work.

I can believe abortion is wrong and yet also that all American citizens deserve to be provided basic health care by their government.

It's not that a 'centrist' believes that all of their political beliefs are different from those of the left and the right. It's that we believe some things that the right believes in and also some things that the left believes in. It's about being able to judge issues objectively, instead of putting on your group-think retard boots and blindly towing the party line.

>Also the fact that it can't admit to itself that it did a disservice to Sup Forums by popularizing Sup Forums throughout the election and greeting in redditors.

this.

>Sup Forums has rights to express their opinions just as "us centrist rational adults XD" do.
Except we don't, and we know to anchor this board in conversations that leave out (when manageable) political opinions...
Which Sup Forums can't abide to apparently since they're unable to restrain themselves from spazzing about politics on a board that fucking concerns TELEVISION AND FILMS

kek

>lack of self awareness
>they memed Donald Trump into presidency
you are the one who lacks self awareness

If you genuinely believe that the historical user base had any influence over the Trump media campaign's occupation of Sup Forums during the election I have some reddit gold i'd like to sell you.

Exactly how new are you?

This started off interesting but pretty quickly devolved into a shitfest. I was watching this morning and everybody there was a retard off Sup Forums. Nobody was chanting they were just replying to shit they read off their fucking phones and spouting memes

It should have remained that way though, although now they're deluding themselves that they've saved Western civilization or any of those hyperboles, and are starting to compete with how flustered you can get leftists whenever someone from here throws one little joke at Trump.

>implying a true Einzige would allow himself to devolve into a groveling cheerleader for other men's interests

you'll cowards dont even self actualize

>3 No.78846617▶
>He will not divide us.
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:30:10 No.78846691▶
>File: Act-Like-Shinji-Ikari-Step-6.jpg (52 KB, 728x546)
>>tfw all of your peers have been brainwashed by the media but you also hate Sup Forums so you're completely alone in the world now
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:30:32 No.78846702▶
> (OP)
>>cross eyed adult dweeb who still get bullied by middle-school kids
>can the alt-right look any more pathetic
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:31:35 No.78846732▶
>
>That is when you're supposed to become a leader and create something new
>>>
>You want they should commit assault like the genius Shia? Why is it lefties think the law she bend how they want it instead of following it?
>>
>
>why do you hate Sup Forums? are you a little brown person? we just want to genocide you, you know it's what you want too.
>>>
> Anonymous
>
>Becoming a centrist means you've become an adult, user. Adults don't need other people to validate their beliefs.
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:33:49 No.78846783▶
>
>Because I turned 15 last week
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:34:38 No.78846801▶
>
>>why do you hate Sup Forums?
>Not him, but it's really Sup Forums's lack of self-awareness that berates the remainder of Sup Forums.
>Also the fact that it can't admit to itself that it did a disservice to Sup Forums by popularizing Sup Forums throughout the election and greeting in redditors.
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:35:15 No.78846815▶
>
>>durrrr ur a centrist now
>Literally everybody believes their views are """"centrist"""".
hsjo

So basically the true Sup Forums should be exempt of all the faggotry that occured on their board on the course of 2016?

It's not about being in the middle of the two sides. It's about being outside of a group of pyramids and looking down at all sides, letting you see the objective view of all arguments, before judging which ones appeal to you the best.

>225▶
>File: 1485427118364.png (691 KB, 761x766)
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:52:51 No.78847237▶
>File: chart.png (17 KB, 480x400)
>
>kek
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:53:30 No.78847253▶
>
>>lack of self awareness
>>they memed Donald Trump into presidency
>you are the one who lacks self awareness
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:53:58 No.78847268▶
>
>If you genuinely believe that the historical user base had any influence over the Trump media campaign's occupation of Sup Forums during the election I have some reddit gold i'd like to sell you.
>Exactly how new are you?
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:55:43 No.78847321▶
> (OP)
>This started off interesting but pretty quickly devolved into a shitfest. I was watching this morning and everybody there was a retard off Sup Forums. Nobody was chanting they were just replying to shit they read off their fucking phones and spouting memes
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:57:14 No.78847368 ▶

>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:57:41 No.78847382 ▶
>File: gucci.jpg (70 KB, 970x886)
>>implying a true Einzige would allow himself to devolve into a groveling cheerleader for other men's interests
>you'll cowards dont even self actualize
>>>
>Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:58:44 No.78847406 ▶
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:59:13 No.78847421 ▶
>
>So basically the true Sup Forums should be exempt of all the faggotry that occured on their board on the course of 2016?
>>>
> Anonymous 01/27/17(Fri)20:59:54 No.78847437 ▶
>
>
>It's not about being in the middle of the two sides. It's about being outside of a

fuck off back to Sup Forums. This is a board for film discussion.

It's amazing these fucktards haven't figured out that HWNDU is a PRO Trump statement

Basically they're saying Trump is good and he will unite the nation

I've never seen liberal propaganda back fire so incredibly

nigger please

that damage was way, way done by gamergate before Trump was a thing and even that was the fault of all the fucking media blitz over it

as much as it sucks to say gamergate and therefore trumps election would not have been possible without newfag plebitors (the right ones)

>I love burgers

*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*

HE
WILL
NUT
INSIDE
US

An excellent meme image reply. You've made me realize the error of my ways with your "lol too dumb to refute what u say so check this jpeg" philosophy.

You just stated all the key talking points of Trump's current policy agenda except for the slight ideological ambiguity about what 'providing basic healthcare' as far as Trump is concerned.

My question is, given that, will you have to adjust some of your beliefs now in order to maintain your centrist self-conception, or is it okay to be perfectly aligned with the objectives of the Trump administration for the time being? Must you be ideologically aloof from the political platform of every major party to keep operating as a 'centrist'?

ANYONE WHO ISN'T PART OF THE ALT RIGHT IS A LIBERAL

you """people""" have lost all sense of reality. That is the reason we tell you to go back to Sup Forums. Not because we don't like your opinions, but because they're so fucking idiotic we don't want to fucking deal with you morons. So please, fuck off back to Sup Forums

And before you accuse me of being part of HRC's paid staff, I never supported Hillary and voted for Johnson.

Are these people too poor to afford actual instruments?

Every single time I turn this stream on, it's a bunch of people banging on buckets or crates or just banging objects up against each other like a bunch of autistic children, combined with autistic screeching

I voted for Trump. He hit on the key issues that I value the highest though we still have a lot of differences, particularly in economics.

>yfw this was shias plan all along
>yfw he's ourguy all along

I'm like 98% sure Shia knows this and is just making fun of everyone

>it's a "let's stand in front of the camera and look at our phones" episode

t. edgy bitter virgin

At least he wasn't a manlet this time.

SO that guy who dressed up as CIA lurks here right

Funny because liberals are almost always low-energy Marxists

>Capitalism is awful!
>It keeps poor people down and makes the rich richer.
>That's why I almost exclusively protest social issues like gay marriage and feminism!

Sounds pretty reactionary. Judging things issue-by-issue without some overarching political philosophy is chaotic. As bad as liberals can be, they're predictable and the genuinely progressive ones at least make some sense.

Of course not.

Litterally ALL me.

>Le above it all centrist man

You were too stupid to weigh the pros and cons of the 2 viable candidates and make a decision. Your opinion has no value and you're a coward.

NOT TELEVISION & FILM

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

And you're the sheep who lets the candidates with the most money influence your stupid brain.

>the course of 2016
Try summer of 2013 onwards bud.

You are a fucking idiot who really needs to lurk moar before making mindless pronouncements about the broad historical narrative of this forum's evolution based on your pithy 8 months of shitposting experience.

>oy vey, should the germans be exempt of all the faggotry that occured on their board on the course of 1945
I atone fully for tolerating such faggotry, and may Allah forgive me for permitting you to continue carrying on so flamboyantly.

>You were too stupid to weigh the pros and cons of the 2 viable candidates and make a decision.
The only winning move is not to play.

>T-t-theres no absolutely flawless candidate. I'm just going to throw my vote away and act superior.

Either grow up or stay out of politics.

I know this dark feel very well.

Reddit is useless too. There is basically no place left for political discussion.

>dude you can't call the guys that currently occupy Sup Forums Sup Forumssters cause like they've only been there since like 2013
What the fuck do I name them then?

I believe he said in the ABC interview earlier this week that he identified reaganomics as the key issue on which he disagrees with established republican thought. He singled out regulatory standardization and FTA's specifically. Where specifically do you feel you disagree with him on economic policy?