vs
>needs a stick to do magic

I think you know the answer

Sheev was a shit fighter

Voldy

>voldemort uses avada kadavra
>sheev uses force lightning, locking with voldemorts shit spell
>voldemort is completely overwhelmed by the power of the dark side of the force
>his wand is shattered when the lightning overpowers the killing curse, and screams in agony while sheev frys him to death

Harry Potter Wizards can have god like powers. So voldy.

I don't know, does Sheev have Big Luke and Luuke on standby?

What ridicolous shit does the Harry Potter universe offer? Does it even have an extended universe?

Man, this fight looks dull

>Sheev was a shit fighter

>Harry Potter Wizards can have god like powers
We saw onscreen a fight between Dumbledore and Voldemort, the two most powerful wizards in history, one of who is amped by the Elder Wand. Their feats were shit. Harry Potter is a weak verse.

Voldemort doesn't have Spin powers.
Spin mastery beats all others. Sheev has the High Ground 360% of the time.

>does Sheev have Big Luke and Luuke on standby?
Yes, but Voldy has Luke Prime and Luuuke.

>The beast chops both their heads off with a swipe of his hand.

>That one guy who just lets Sheev stab him.

Movies sheev or eu sheev or canon sheev composite?
EU Sheev is moon level destruction level and can move at near light speeds.
Movies sheev is 500x faster than a jedi which are peak human.
Composite sheev is like building level with massively hypersonic speeds

Sheev has a lightsaber in all three cases plus the force
Sheev destroys

Palpatine snaps his neck before he can even speak.

>ABRA KADABRA!
>sheev falls dead
Not even a fight

*Sheev spins behind Voldemort*
"ABRA KA-"
*Sheev ignites his Jedi weapon into Voldemorts back*
"Psssh, nothing personell kid"

The one who isn't part of one the dullest franchises in movie history

does sheev have the high ground?

kino team up when?

>Based Riddle teaches Sheev about Horcruxes so he can finally defeat the Rebel scum and bring order to the galaxy
>Based Sheev in return gives Riddle the old CIS droid army to conquer Earth with relative ease, and to kill his nemesis, Potter

He doesnt need it when he can spin and screech like a retard

Has an act of treason been committed?

Honestly, this right here. When it comes to magic vs. psychic powers, magic powers have verbal, material, and somatic components (Voldy has to have his wand, gesture with it, and speak magic words); whereas Sheev can just cut off his breath in an instant.

So let's say they go at each other trying to kill in the most efficient way possible, Voldy with the killing curse and Sheev with a force-choke neck-break. Voldy is dead *no matter what*; the killing curse may just be fast enough and may just strike Sheev too. But if that happens, what then?

Voldy is immortal as long as his horcruxes are intact, but if his body is destroyed it takes him a generation or so to re-materialize. If Sheev is killed, his essence *instantly* travels to his cloning facility on Byss and he gets to live again right away. At this point, surely the power of the Dark Side of the Force would give him clairvoyance enough to hunt down and destroy the horcruxes; so long term, Sheev wins. It's inevitable.

Is there a bottomless pit in vicinity?

Sheev.

>Being beaten by a toddler.

Voldemort is a sorry excuse of a villain.

1) You have put a lot of thought into this
2) Sheev's cloning facility isn't canon

He used force scream to debilitate them.

Palpatine can make him strangle hisself.

Sheev has a billion stormtroopers at his command.
Voldemort has some goths on brooms.

*nothing treasonus kid.

Underrated post

Does sheev have his mother's love to protect him?

>isn't canon
eat shit disney fag

Death eaters dont use brooms

Palpatine would win due to the sheer fact that he wasn't from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.