"I have 2 girlfriends, I'm in a band and on the hockey team"

What did he mean by this?
Anyone else just walk out of the theater after that scene?

He was a chad. His band sucked though.

Why did he leave the Moonrise kingdom girl?
Actually was he cheating on them or was it a no strings attached situation or what?

He was cheating on them both obviously and just preventing them from finding out about each other.

>Anyone else just walk out of the theater after that scene?
you mean
>closed VLC
>shut 13 inch dell laptop
>go eat hotpocket your mom cooked for you

breh, actually watch the movie next time. He literally says they don't know and that he's doing it behind their back.

It was implied Sandy knew about Silvie, but she didn't seem to care for whatever reason. Silvie was probably traditionally hotter, but a high maintenance kind of bitch. Sandy was best girl.

>slivie was hotter

Lol have you seen her face? She looks like a Picasso painting

>sandy: face, ass, legs and personality
>silvie: tits, makes you breakfast

>characters that are literally you, non meme answers

>1st role in a major motion picture
>playing a teenage cuckquean

Is her career over already?

Why was he a dick to the drummer kid?

The whole band sucked desu.

Moonrise kingdom?

st role in a major motion picture
um...

he meant that he had a life there

because that faggot drummer couldn't keep the gaddamn beat

>VLC

Okay, where the fuck are people getting the movie? Are you people actually watching cam rips?

she looks like a less-demon-y Daddario
lesbian scene together when?

was it a reference?

>she looks like a less-demon-y ugly retarded Daddario

ftfy

what the fuck was the point of the flash back scenes? in fact, Casey afflecks entire back story was unnecessary and aggressively horrible.

his shitty disposition could have simply been explained on account of the fact that he was living a life of no purpose where people often treated him like shit, we didn't need the dead children sob story, along with the fact that he was the cause of their deaths.

also that kid was a Chad asshole, fuck him.

nobody else felt this way about the movie?

Are you saying she looks like less of an ugly retard than Daddario or more
Work on your phrasing user

>
his shitty disposition could have simply been explained on account of the fact that he was living a life of no purpose where people often treated him like shit, we didn't need the dead children sob story, along with the fact that he was the cause of their deaths.

then it would be boring!

I know your joking, but the forced drama elements were way more boring.

you're, I meant.

>his shitty disposition could have simply been explained on account of the fact that he was living a life of no purpose where people often treated him like shit

Yes we did. If he was a fucking asshole to everyone his whole life his brother would not have made the legal guardian in the first place. He would not have given a shit if his brother was dead. There'd have been no reason for him to fucking leave Manchester. Fucking retard end your life.

So are there any sex scenes with him or should I just skip this?

Then simply explain it as he was friendly with his brother and nephew, no need for the forced drama bullshit that only made the whole thing into a melodrama.

Just watched this scene, what a cunt. I hope this heart disease is hereditary.

Son...

Idiot. Go watch Frozen then you faggot.

What? You might as well be saying "You're better off watching a marvel movie or transformers", you pompous fuck. Sounds like you just liked this film because the critics did.

Torrents. Where else? you fucking dunce

Sounds like you don't like it because it made you feel bad. Pleb.

I've been looking for days and can't find anything.

Now you're just being retarded and I hope you don't believe you're above anyone for enjoying a genuine melodrama.

You've been retarded from the start.

>hurr let's just remove his entire backstory, I know he's just a mad guy, what a story.

Just suffix the words DVDSCR or BRrip or 720p or Hive or CM8 or I am a fucking loser who can't google and you'll get it.

I am not giving you a link. Do your own pirating.

Was it ever explained why everyone seemed to know Lee and whit was that he was known for?
Was he just the guy who lost his kids in a fire?

He was the guy who got drunk burned his house down and killed his kids. There's like 100,000 people in that town. Tiny as fuck.

Still waiting for spanish subs ;_;

What? I'm bilingual and I downloaded it yesterday from piratebay and just used mpc download feature (connects to opensubtitles.org) and the only ones that were synced right were spanish subs.
tldr; descargala en piratebay y usa mpc.