Why aren't you as successfull as these kids Sup Forums? You had just the same oppurtunities as them

Why aren't you as successfull as these kids Sup Forums? You had just the same oppurtunities as them.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660864/Rich-Kids-Instagram-yachts-private-jets-magnums-champagne.html

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/money/2014/05/05/308380342/most-americans-make-it-to-the-top-20-percent-at-least-for-a-while
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why aren't you as successfull as these kids Sup Forums?

Who said I wasn't ;D

I hope the fucking revolution comes only because of these shits

check em btw

all that money and they have nothing better to do than trying to get likes on shitty social media. its truly pathetic

nice dubs pacö

Damn

>You had just the same oppurtunities as them.

Don't they all just have rich parents?

Im gonna be handed at least €300k soon. I know its not rich but Ill have no mortgage. Its gonna be pretty good.

Don't spend it all on potatoes eurocuck.

What's the point of this thread? Just to incite hate within the race?

Flags do nothing...anyone can still be a jew just as this OP

>have all the money you need
>still desperate for attention and recognition

"Rich Kids" are sad, they cant live up to the expectation of their parents. They are worthless in the upper society, dont have any social market value.

they usually become drug addicts and squander their parents fortunes

Obviously they earned their billions. They pulled themselves up by their bootstraps. Besides the wealth will trickle down. If they're doing okay that means I'll be doing okay.

Anyway I'll talk to you later, my 16 hour shift at McDonald's starts in ten minutes.

I blame my dad

What's up with the "instagram celebrities" people talk about? Are they famous for anything other than being attractive and having the resources to take nice pictures?

I'm not giving page views to a kike news site blowing them or making an instagram.

Cant you just be happy for me?

Looks like recycling wealth back into the economy.

I have no problem with this.

I'm not a jew you syrup wog

>tfw the bourgeoisie will soon collapse to the masses and the world will undergo a violent rebirth

feels excellent brehs

Well, I was born to Puerto Rican peasants so it's a miracle I'm typing this on a Macbook Pro and have a gaming PC with a GTX 970 in it. Maybe my kids or my grandkids will get the chance to party on yachts.

I am, congratulations.

>3 posts by this i.d
>no substance on stance in any literal shit posts

Report this thread for not being politically related unless you wish to state your stance now as to do so.

this will never happen

check em again

I insist you check mine instead, comrade

>What's up with the "instagram celebrities" people talk about?

you havent heard? celeberty worship is in, and the gazy eyed dreams of cosmopolitan consumerism is what every young adult and teen should aspire to

get this hothead out of here

See you on the ski slopes, friend.

My kids will be as successful as these kids if I really really try.

I'd say I'm more successful than them, OP. I make anywhere from $70-$120k a year off my satisfying hard work, and I save as much as I can. I live in a $500 a month apartment and drive an older car, and one day, I'll go all out and buy everything I want.

Because I rarely go outside and have never had a job.

>hate within the race
yet you don't even talk to your neighbors

if you don't think they deserve tax cuts to buy more yachts and donate more to hillary, jeb and marco (when they are older) you are a commie and cuck
better be based and lick boots

>Living a kind lifestyle where you go to ski slopes from a 300k fund for more than a short while
>No mortgage

Pick one.

There is almost half a billion users on instagram

WHY IS EVERYONE SO FUCKING NARCISSISTIC NOW, WHY MUST THEY TAKE A PHOTO OF EVERYTHING THEY FUCKING DO

FUCK you!

I also have a job.

I've never really enjoyed parties more than video games and sex. I don't think the inclusion of expensive booze and yachts would make them much better.

If those kids were actually attractive, then I would be a bit more jealous.

why don't people here take the redpill and go toward the real left so little shits like these will get what is deserved?

They've always existed and they probably always will. They're just well documented now.

potato picker?

>successfull

Their parents are, not them. I those were my kids i would slap the shit out of them.

Feeling pretty proud about no man tits actually. We both had choices.

Feels good man

This makes me so mad. I have go out and work 12 hours in 35 degree Celsius heat tomorrow

* If

Do potatos have work permits in ur cunt?

Cause you don't need to be left or right to simply kill them

go third position beyond the left-right dichotomy

I bet I've watched better anime and play better games than them

>rich people make me angryjelly
Liberals detected.

Where in canda is it 35c? A metal foundry? Baker?

This.

And they aren't as happy as they seem.

>tfw you look like the kid on the right getting champagne poured on him

Except I'm not rich.

>that fuckiing gyno

> flaming money on flashy overpriced boats and liquor
> be successful

Choose now

you look like my australian cousin

GTA and probably landscape

Just outside of Toronto unfortunately. Construction

This

Stop caring about what other people spend their money on, you commie fucks.

This.

Jealousy is a female trait and you faggots are getting mad over someone else's progeny enjoying the fruits of their success.

>daily mail

>Sup Forums against welfare which is the transfer of taxes from previous generations to the new generation and to yourself in your time of need.

>Sup Forums sucks the dick of hedgefunders living on daddies money - a form of hand me down welfare.

Like pottery.

>rich ((white))) kids of instagram
*rubbing intensifies*

(((white)))

No they don't, this isn't the 1800s anymore.

The money is just invested and they live on the growth. They don't even have to invest it themselves, they pay a hedgefund to do it for them. They literally don't do anything but party and travel the world and they still make more a month than you do in your entire life, just from the payoff from their stocks.

Source: I work for a hedgefund

>amerigoys supporting mindless consumerism

good make your masters happy

York region?

Maslows piramide.

Good.

Bullshit.
Money = happiness,
money = chicks,
money = opportunity,
money = recognition.

how much money you need to live from hedgefund? I have 3.1mln $ from lottery and savings.

Why? What did these kids do to you? I grew up dirt poor but that's because my parents are from your country and decided that they didn't need a High School diploma. So they work shitty jobs that pay minimum wage, then my father left my mother and I grew up really fucking poor in the US. I had it better than most in Mexico but still pretty shitty here in the US.

I don't get this jealousy of wanting to kill people just because they've had it better than you? It seems so rampant among minorities and leftist. So what if they had nice things growing up? Let them enjoy it. Their parents worked smart and went where the money is and their children are enjoying the fruits of their labor, isn't that what every parent wants for their children?

everyones too comfy for that to happen

even the most empoverished africans and chinese will soon be comfy enough to stop acting violently

>Bullshit.
>Money = happiness,
>money = chicks,
>money = opportunity,
>money = recognition.

t. poorfag

Money is no guarantee for all of those things.

Though they are statistically correlated.

Etobicoke. I still consider it outside Toronto

It's not that they have it better then me, it's that they are so arrogant. They think they are tough shit, yet they'll fucking squeal when something terrible happens. It's the same with chicanos.

Because I wasn't born with a silver spoon up my ass....those bottled of liquor would literally change my life....

>kids

These people are like 40.

Growing up rich is like starting a video game with all cheats on.

Indian summers all over this bitch.

We fluctuate a good 60 degrees from winter to summer. -30 for winter all the way up to + 40 on a few rare days.

Rich Kids on Instagram Are Revealing Their Parents' Shadiness to Investigators
Leading cybersecurity firms told the site they have been using social media evidence to nail fraud and assets in up to 75 percent of their cases.

Ccybersecurity and investigations at Kroll Andrew Beckett explained firms have been monitoring billionaires', oligarchs', and super rich investors' (unnamed) children's Instagram accounts because oftentimes they geo-tag their extravagant posts, allowing authorities to investigate where exactly their parents are spending their money.

Nice tits

I don't get all of this hate for job creators? Do you think their yachts will clean themselves, they'll paint their own nails, do their own hair? This is the economy of the future.

>job creator
fookin kek mate

wew

1k € a year for engineering degree here in Belgium and 2 years to go. I have 16k in savings. You?

Money is time and energy. You can do anything and I mean anything if you can pay for it. The thing you can't buy is love and love is obtainable with not being a dick and charismatic.

>It's not that they have it better then me, it's that they are so arrogant. They think they are tough shit, yet they'll fucking squeal when something terrible happens. It's the same with chicanos.

That's most people. There were people who thought they were tough shit but lived in a fucking cardboard shack when I went to Mexico. Same fucking thing in Compton where niggers lived in Section 8 housing thought they were hard as shit. Most people are arrogant, especially those that haven't accomplished anything with their lives.

It really depends, great for material security.
But.. You get shit from your jealous peers in school, once they find out.

>They think they are tough shit, yet they'll fucking squeal when something terrible happens. It's the same with chicanos.

Wonder how loud you will squeal once the daily decapitation party rolls up to your house.

>the they tried as hard as you meme continues

m8. Once you're rich, it's hard to not be rich.

You have to be incredibly stupid not to use your money to get more money.

At some point, you don't have to do much, just invest smartly and you get to act like you got there due to hard work.

And when you are poor and you work hard, but since you have a shit job and you see arrogant fucks acting superior when all they've done is exist in a rich household, it's probably inevitable you want to skewer them.

Being rich isn't the same as being successful. Success is something you have to earn.

I hope I'm on my way to becoming rich and succesfull.

>being the rich kid in an Argentinian school

You had TWO cows?

They are job creators, think about it these kids will go to prestigious schools (funding scholarships), get high-paying jobs right out of school (connections are important) and start paying taxes and hiring help because they work so much, etc. Everything they do, even their vacation plans, involve hiring other people to help them. Like I said, they're not going to drive themselves to the airport, do their nails and hair, watch their children, pour their drinks, and clean up after themselves. Those are great opportunities for others to earn money.

>implying we're happy.
i'd rather cry in a private jet than cry in my bed.

Wall just got ten feet lower.

I'm not even rich, my house was a little bigger (500 m2), that was it.

I was a rich kid but my summers were nothing like that.

It was more like staying indoors playing Everquest 12 hours a day while the help brought me my meals since I didn't want to leave my computer to eat in the dining room.

>m8. Once you're rich, it's hard to not be rich.
>You have to be incredibly stupid not to use your money to get more money.
>At some point, you don't have to do much, just invest smartly and you get to act like you got there due to hard work.
>And when you are poor and you work hard, but since you have a shit job and you see arrogant fucks acting superior when all they've done is exist in a rich household, it's probably inevitable you want to skewer them.

Aha, this study seems to disagree with you

npr.org/sections/money/2014/05/05/308380342/most-americans-make-it-to-the-top-20-percent-at-least-for-a-while

that doesn't look like a nice vacation at all. how come americans think that expensive = better?

If you care about wealth inequality, this is exactly how you should want rich people to act. When people spend money, they don't save it. Also, when you buy things, that creates jobs. Those kids stimulate the economy and help many more poor people than you ever will.

>steal money from peasants
>peasants starving
>give the starving peasants a job
>pay peasants with the money you stole from them.