Why are there so many butthurt Poles crying about racism and getting kicked out of UK i mean not only the biggest...

Why are there so many butthurt Poles crying about racism and getting kicked out of UK i mean not only the biggest uneducated scum was in UK in addition they have the right to kick us like we have the right to kick out Mudshits and Niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poles are more often than not uneducated trash who can't see their own hypocrisy.

Is there much butthurt over this from Poles?

*Insert Nation* are more often than not uneducated trash who can't see their own hypocrisy.
literally everyone

Becouse Poles think they have more in common with whites in UK than Pajeets or Mehmets from India or Pakistan. The truth is UK share more history and cultural identity with their former colonies than with Poland

i saw like three threads about it from British poles

^^^

You can come to us Based Polan :)

>Relatively fewer Polan on wellfare than Dutchfags in the Netherlands
>90-80% of moroccan shitskins and somali sandniggers are on wellfare

You guys are based as fuck, decent, hard-working, loyal people and doesnt afraid of anything

I dont understand this either. There is virtually no difference between a polish kid that has grown up in england and an english kid. Poles are just as white and blond as brits if not more so.

polish butthurt is the best thing about brexit

wait why are the poles getting shit on

i thought the ultimate goal was mudslime eradication

>Pic related

Becouse if you insult a Pole its OK
BUT if you insult a muslim YOU ARE RACIST

Apparently not.
Which is pretty funny, I bet the poles in UK would love to help Britbongs solve the muzzie problem.

the poles in uk are coalburners and drug dealers, the dont give a fuck

its funny that a mexican would say that

Basically Brexit happened because of immigration.
Eu immigration that is.
People being butthurt that all high streets are now polish shops, drug Dealers, moms on benefits etc.
I work with two girls back in 2006-2007 which they (on separate occasions) said that they were leaving the job to get pregnant and get council homes etc.
No joke

Poles sigle handedly caused Brexit.
Who's next? Where are you off to now?

EU immigration that was caused by your government that fully opened the borders and didn't want to limit it?

Germany opened its labor market in 2011 and still limits access to some services. The problem is in your government not the EU. The sooner you stop believing in fairy tales the smaller the disappointment will be

I voted BREXIT and I'm pissed off at Brit cunts at this point, whatever is happening now is either temporary chimpout or literally we are being baited big time. Remember what Israel Singer said about shaming polaks ? The only reason they fuck with us it's because we are shit in being strong together, archive that and they will fear as like they are afraid of mudslimes, ffs British ppl are actually paying for flats so roaches can multiply. Fuckin degenerate.

"Jeśli Polska nie zaspokoi żydowskich żądań będzie publicznie atakowana i upokarzana na forum międzynarodowym”.

>Why are there so many butthurt Poles crying about racism and getting kicked out of UK
where?

The ppl on Sup Forums were shitting on Poles aswell. I mean they can cry me a river and I don't give a fuck, but one thing.. pic rel.

yeah, like not using toilets and throwing half-burned corpses of their dead to Thames.

youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c

It's just a way to release all their pent up hatred against shit skins. But eh, whatever floats their boat.

But everyone says Slavs aren't white

Not butthurt, but we are aware of incoming massive wave of Polish immigrants in to Poland. And it's not like we have jobs for them.

Is the "kicked out of the UK" thing a meme or can they actually start telling millions of people they have to go back?