Quick! Claim your Star Wars waifu before some virgin does!

Quick! Claim your Star Wars waifu before some virgin does!
Consider aayla secured

Have fun with that

ahsoka tano

CUTE!!

Oola
thick > toned
slut > jedy, probably celibate
green > blue

Barriss Offee is Barriss Off-limits

>Aayla Secured

I chuckled.

>puke green
>better than ocean blue
Pick one and only one

Shaak Ti

Already did faggot
Enjoy your frigid space bitch

claimed.

MY WAIFU IS MY FLYFU

Claimed

claimed, deal with it

MY WAIFU IS ALSO A FLYFU

B-but she's my waifu as well.

just take her descendant

Satele Shan, or whoever

REMINDER THAT BARRIS DID FUCKING NOTHING WRONG AND THE JEDI ARE THE TRUE TERRORISTS OF THE GALAXY!!

I also respect your wishes to have her as your waifu. Please treat her right.

mine

Satele's shit.

Oh well, I'm claiming Visas.

claiming classy milf waifu

>milf
she's a virgin

ALL female Jedi go against the code and fuck prime space Chad cock

>Dice Ibegon was a female Lamproid, a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and the lover of Lak Sivrak. A native of the harsh jungle world of Florn, Ibegon was Force-sensitive and was rumored to have the ability to shift through time. She became a recruiter for the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War, eventually winding up in Mos Eisley, Tatooine. There, she met a Shistavanen outlaw, Lak Sivrak, and the two fell immediately in love. Ibegon persuaded Sivrak to join the Alliance, and they both served for a year between 2 ABY and 3 ABY.

>Ibegon fought alongside Sivrak in the Battle of Hoth, though they were separated and she was fatally wounded by falling debris. She had time for several last words to Sivrak, telling him to continue his fight against the Empire, before she died. The Force would allow the two lovers to meet each other again as they relived past experiences, until Sivrak was himself killed at the Battle of Endor. Ibegon and Sivrak became Force ghosts, and they stayed on Endor for eternity.

My waifu makes me a Force Ghost even if I'm not force sensitive.

Her being a worm is a bonus

Jedi can fugg, they cant form attachments
>only one night stands permitted

Out of my way youthful fucking shits

>Would defect to the xenophobic Empire just to avoid "her"

Bune

>tfw no Boba Fett's daughter with daddy issues gf

>And she was said to be, a skilled warrior, beautiful and strong in the force

- Kreia's comment on herself from when she was younger

you guys are assholes

Reminder that a jedi could stimulate your prostate using the force

Why can't they just make people explode using the force?

theyre Jedi, they dont use the Force to kill. Sheev propably could tho

That's a thought

Was actually a good character before the Nu-EU's shitty cartoon

>they don't use the Force to kill

Can they use the force to unclog drains where the clog is really deep down? or chill beers that are served room temp?

She was the second one called, retard.

Dibs on Ventress

Claimed bois

>just finished reading Tales from the Cantina
>this was the last story
>mfw

I'm onto Bounty Hunters now and it's better since there are less stories but they're longer. They still get pretty silly, like IG-88 becoming the Death Star, but Cantina goes off the fucking rails at times

>mfw she didn't defect and become one of Vader's personal pilots that flew with him in The Battle of Yavin

Damn this movie was boring and shit on the OT harder than TFA. Kill yourself, Gareth. Go direct a video game you fucking faggot.

Been wanting to put my dick down her meter long throat ever since the movie came out.

claimed

>Jedi
>celibate
no

clones got there first senpai

Taken.

If Padmé Amidalan had sex with a dozen different clones resulting in a dozen kids, they'd all technically have the same father.

>classy milf
>Luminara
here, I fixed your pic for you

Spoiler warning:

She dies.

spoiler warning:

We all will

CLAIMED

they all die

>There will never be any more r34 of her ever ;_;

nobody? NOBODY? ok.

Definitely not going to be as fun as an alien stripper

i'm claiming both

definietly doesnt have as much space herpes as well

im reading Bloodlines atm. pretty good so far.

who?

Lewd Hera when?

That's Ryo(?) Chuchi from The Clone Wars

>the clone wars
never saw it, is it worth watching?

So what happens after you claim them?

fuck yes

YES, just to warn you. Season 1 and 2 is a struggle. But Season 3 and beyond ups the ante with more violence, better arcs, and the series gets really dark in tone really fast. Season 4/5/6 is pure star wars imo.

There's some essential episode infocharts online somewhere if you want to skip cheesy or shitty episodes. If you want to watch all of it I recommend chronological order from star wars website.

Nothing, they don't even exist

Young Adult Ahsoka for me :^)

>Lewd Hera when?
she's a twi'lek, she's inherently lewd

y'know what, forget everything i just said

i just finished the dengar story and after he saves boba fett from the sarlacc pit dengar asks him to be the best man at his wedding

fuck this shit

I wouldn't put too much weight on the chart.
Most of season 3 onward is very much worth the time. Except maybe if its a Padme or JarJar episode, and there are maybe 3-5 of those all in all.

season 1 and 2 were cartoony, but most arcs were great as well. I wouldnt skip them.

not into necrophilia

If you only watch one arc from the Clone Wars series, watch the one where it's like Clone Trooper Vietnam

this it?

True Patrician's choice

>tfw no sith gf to force choke you and crush your balls
;_;

>implying

Yeah that's it

ALSO I CLAIM SEVENTH SISTER
>"Who doesn't want to be... a MOTHER!"

>skipping first Yoda episode and Malevolance arc at the beginning of season 1
already dropped, this chart is retarded

FUCKING SON OF A BITCH

YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD KIDDO

Same since the OT

It's a pretty good sample

>yoda first episode
sucked

>handpicked only the edgiest episodes
I can smell the fedora and unsecure teenagery from here

Lethan > Rutian > Togruta > Green > Zeltron > any other Twi'lek > POWER GAP > human > pale white Twi'lek

No you can't! I'm taking the graffiti chick, you can have the other.

its in honorable mentions.

season 1 is meh with like 1 good episode

season 2 is a definite improvement and it starts laying the seeds for stuff later

season 3 the show gets a budget boost and it shows. the writing is also greatly improved and the show starts taking itself seriously.

seasons 3-6 are pretty nice and you don't have to even watch 1-2 although you might want to look at somebody's chart of "essential episodes" first

That's fine... I really like the way Tua looks at me anyways.

it's a good intro to the series and shows Jedi-clone relations and how clones differ between each other. Rookies is a weaker episode if you havent seen this one

>first Yoda episode
Was total trash, would have dropped the series right there if someone hadn't given me that chart.

Surprised no one's claimed Mission yet. Not that I would

Rookies was a pretty good episode imo at least compared to the rest

It's also pretty influential because the writers saw how much people liked it. We got a lot more Clone-centric episodes and stuff with similar tones. Fives and Echo went on to become almost main characters.

>Season 1 and 2 is a struggle.

I keep seeing this and I disagree. A few episodes were slogs, but you also had some really good arcs in there, like the Second Battle of Geonosis, the one with Grevious' ship, the Aayla Secura and George Takei arc, and a few others. The only bad episode is the one with Yoda.