Redpill me on Faul, Sup Forums

Redpill me on Faul, Sup Forums

Attached: 6F09113E-7D48-4369-A0CE-8DA119C2F4A7.jpg (480x423, 64K)

Paul died and they replaced him.

Faul > Other Beatles > Paul

But why?

because they wanted to make more money and they weren't going to let paul's death get in the way of that

the ear thing just convinced me. Any recommended literature after the Faul-pill?

That still leaves a lot of questions. Where did Faul come from? Why did Paul die? How did they get away with it?

he died in a car accident and the lyrics in a day in the life reference the incident

I read the news today, oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well, I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph
He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords

Paul died then Faul came and he was a much better singer and songwriter. Everybody wins!

You bought into one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever. By looking at those two photos, taken years apart, it is very plain to see that both photos are of the same person.

>different facial expressions

Yeah, humans can do that.

the real crazy thing with the Beatles is that their melodies were unearthed from an ancient pyramid some 20 years before they formed. the songs were dissected by professors at the Frankfurt School, most notably Theordor W. Adorno, until a notable group could come along and unleash the ancient message upon the world.
get woke

you probably think Alex Jones isn't Bill Hicks too

you probably believe you have morgellon's and in chemtrails

As a former Faul truther I can say that there is some very fucked up shit that the Beatles had in the middle of the Sgt. Pepper's era and White Album that had me convinced for a while. There used to be a series of short videos called the Rotten Apple or something on YouTube about it. I now believe Paul never died but I do believe the Beatles were either behind faking the whole thing or were into some high level occult shit in this era.

>Beatles faked faking Paul’s death
you WHAT

mysticism is a thing
the beatles were just fucking with people

I'm implying they were behind all the "clues".

damn you for reminding me!

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

they purposely led on the rumor about paul dying by putting messages in their music like the "paul's dead" message backward
i mean, why the fuck would they put that in if he really had been replaced, it makes no sense.

>whole head is at different angle
Gee, I wonder why the ears look different...

Attached: 1491865014004.jpg (634x635, 84K)

oof

Attached: peppertobutcher3.gif (192x233, 83K)

user... there were no messages. Although I could easily imagine them stoking the "Paul is dead" myth for a laugh, it would fit their sense of humor.