SELF PROCLAIMED LEADER OF SACRAMENTO ANTIFA ATTACKERS

twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747173380336418816

This woman is admitting to leading organized violence against those practicing their right to freedom of speech. I know you guys aren't my personal army but it'd be nice to get her info and get her arrested. Her responses seem to indicate that she's not from Sacramento, probably some Bay-area gook.

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=pen&group=00001-01000&file=403-420.1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't you just give some nigger 100 Benjamin to get waste them all?

California PENAL CODE
SECTION 403-420.1
>leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=pen&group=00001-01000&file=403-420.1

Hope she gets her two year prison time.

meme it

it's habbening

>came from some places outside of California
wew

No, Frances Wang, we aren't your army.

bump

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! THE SAME SOULLESS VOID IN HER EYES. THEY ARE FUCKING MASS PRODUCED, THEY ARE NOT HUMANS, WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM.

bampety

can't tell what she is, she looks too brown to be chink.

phillpeeno

I bet you a whole dollar she's also a member of la raza and that this whole US antifa shit is actually a psyop by brown supremacist mexicans using guilt ridden white youth as their gullible army.

bump

She's a gookflip, you nu-male

I'd "punch her in the face" if you know what I mean.

>Hope she gets her two year prison time.

>she
>prison time

could she be a spic? A lot of them have chink eyes

spic are philipino

I absoloutely fucking hate asian american bay area pieces of shit. They are the most SJW racists I've ever seen. Brainwashed pieces of shit.

Why do her parents allow this?

seriously, i could walk down my street right the fuck now and find at least 5 crackheads willing to do literally anything for $20

>hijabi gets beat

glorious

>nips hard after getting put in her place by a real man
It all makes sense now. I bet she goes home and masturbates to memory while watching compilations of huge white dicks.

LOL. Weak ass whites, cucked again.

She said the nazis must be stopped by any means necessary. So, basically, she's a violent fascist herself.

She looks like a pilipino dog eater

>200 antifa vs 30 nationalists

She should be arrested.

name?

I knew La Raza was involved in that shit somehow.

>200 antifa vs 30 nationalists

Oh, but they're weak and unarmed. Face it, cracker. You ain't got half the balls you pretend to have. I thought they were subhuman? What about muh lion?

Not they are just the Mexicans of SouthEast Asia. Fithly people

I wish the frogs would get their goddamn dick under control already, look at what it's doing

Yvette Felarca is literally a terrorist group leader violating 1st amendment rights of other.

Fuck off cuck.
We will do out part.

6 wounded antifa vs 1 wounded nationalist.

I would punch her in her huge tits.

I'm not one of either side. Just ridiculous to call someone weak if they are outnumbered 6.6 to 1.

Lol 3 of your comrades are in critical condition. Hope they die.

Hopefully more to come.

I think Sup Forums needs to descend on this town in support.

she is a low I.Q. violent nigger

>comrades

Isn't that a term antifa commies call each other? Not nazis.

So true my Roman friend.

So it begins..

I don't think that is her.

She just did an interview with CNN

She said he's phillipino

Sho also kept saying that they attacked the whites because they were going to genocide her, I'm not even kidding

>what is reading comprehension

I'm sorry mate but are you kidding me?

I hate niggers

She is literally the facist, and has no idea.

What a time to be alive.

Yeah, its pretty ridiculous. For some reason I can't help but believe that most Clinton News Network viewers were cheering her on.

>that fucking lizard suit
>that quick head snap

had a chuckle

>let's you and him fight

Only thing that could make it better is if they had a big merchant holding the leash. Unfortunately the general people aren't that redpilled yet.

So this antifa bitch is actually making direct violent threats against a group on cnn.

Direct threats are not protected speech, unlike those nationalists' actions.

Arrest her already. This isn't eurocuckland.

Name on CNN when she was making threats. Same forehead bandage.

Not really, Mussolini was the fascist. She's a thug.

Yeah saw a "you" got mixed up with your post.

Good work then. Pictures on internet looked like a larger woman with a more pronounced nose.

I think they know.

At this point, liberals see themselves as forces of chaotic good. It's okay to break the law, because they believe they're right

Basically they're only "Playing the fascist" to beat the evil old racist republicans.

No, but it's California.

Nothing you can do about it. History and the media is on the winning side

>liberals

These are radical leftist Antifa scum, not liberals, you stupid cunt.

What was the event exactly? Is she talking about literal Nazis or does she mean Trump supporters or white males or some?

They're created by Soros and Co. to carry out the agendas.

Sorry, there are no more liberals. You all get lumped in with your mindless thug army. You created them, and they have overwhelmed you.

Liberals are dead.

>Pro-Trump bikers successfully capturing a lizard person
Based

>catalog
>see pic related
>66 replies and 6 images

Is it a sign from Kek? Are we to wage righteous war against Antifa?

>inb4 ipad

The videos of this protest look like professional LARPers beating the shit out of each other.

Like seriously. Its like there wearing costumes, but instead of foam swords and nerf guns they are using 2 x 4's and knives.

Is this really how much American society has devolved in political discourse? San Jose, this, the other Neo-Nazi rally wherea bunch of people got stabbed...

I havent been home since March. Is the political atmosphere really this toxic? I take everything I see on Sup Forums with a grain of salt but it really seems that this violence has become mainstream. And as we've seen, when the radical left keeps pushing, they will be pushed back. How much longer until another Dylann Roof? or Timothy McVeigh? Is there gonna be another leftist guerilla campaign like in the '80s?

Rational discourse seems gone; which is something I don't expect to see on the internet. But its not on the internet anymore.

Its a much fucking lamer and gayer version of the Nazis and Communists beating the shit out of each other in the 1930's.

He tried to warn us

underrated

CNN was surprisingly honest about it though saying the protestors showed up intending on violence and the nationalists still have a 1st amendment right.

She's talking about the Traditional Workers Party, who are apparently white supremacists.

They had a permit for a protest about globalization and the freedom of expression.

Antifa leftists organized a counter-protest and showed up with weapons and attacked the people they called "nazis"

This woman is the organizer of a violent criminal mob and should be arrested for inciting violence. I can't believe she gleefully outlines her method of a militant masked group combating "racists" by "any means necessary."

Watch her interview

Cute little fake bandage

Im sorry that we were somehow not clear on how bad things were.
Threads upon threads of twitter death threats, multiple assassination attempts on Trump, beatings and nigger violence were somehow not clear enough on what direction the west was heading

California is the epicenter of all the fuckery and 90% of our political violence right now. We have had some minor issues in other cities, but it explodes in Commiefornia.

Portugal you're so naive. I love you guys.

Was she not wearing it during the CNN interview just a bit ago?

Maybe the nazis can sue her...this is America after all.

CNN DOING A PIECE ON NAZI Sup Forums KID

I like to xray sluts who have it coming desu and was curious how big her areolas are

US media fosters too much "us versus them" mindset, so you'll get it spilling over into violence.

It doesn't help that you have outside sources funding interest groups (Antifa, for example).

The hippie days were pretty wild going by old people I've spoken to.

>degenerates
>winning
Lol Jesus who lets you of reddit nigger?

So who wants to bet money that bandage is fake?

Finally a useful comment from Mexico

She probably pulled it off one of her useful idiots

I agree, she didn't give a shit that she started a shit show. And she doesn't give a shit about constitutional rights.

Sne needs to get her shit pushed in.

Yeah Sup Forums flipped out over fucking star wars. Its hard to take this place seriously half the time. It really is the opposite side of the same coin that Tumblr is on.

>I thought they were subhuman
>Doesn't grasp basic strategy concepts like numbers advantage
>Doesn't grasp that violence when you don't get your way isn't how democracy works.

Found the subhuman.

Antifa are the fucking scum of the earth, this also applies to all the fucking leftist and their apologist.

Seeing the videos and outcome of this has triggered me hard, and I'm using that term unronically.

They look and act exactly like spoiled pussy liberals, so I'm gonna call them that.

Don't involve yourself

The flipping over simple shit is just hyper vigilance due to the environment

No one would have given a fuck about Finn barring real racists 20 years ago, for example.

The worst things become, the more and more people start seeing the enemy everywhere.

Good tip on finding these people

Someone find out if they have a Facebook group page. Look through the members

Other things to try: go to twitter and search "I was at the rally" or something along those lines.

I'm looking for her, need help

That's how they do it down Ol' Mexico way lads

The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists

Subhuman doesn't mean subhuman strength. Imagine being in a group of 30 guys and suddenly being attacked by some 200 monkeys.

This, they are so subverted that you should believe it was taken from the fucking Matrix. A bad version of it, they are so god damn predictable too. It's like you can sit down, and think through an entire convo(if you get past your raysis) ahead, you know everything that they are going to say, because it's pre programmed into them. Never seen such a thing in my entire life, zombies. Mindless, stupid as fuck, yet claiming to be smarter than everyone else lol

97 replies in and she's not cuffed yet?

Sup Forums is getting weak.

I'm at my mother-in-laws or I'd be all over this.

Shitlord's live for this type of shit