Can we all agree on this?

Can we all agree on this?

T2 is more entertaining though
I always enjoy rewatching T2 over T1

T2 is great.
T1 is just OK.

If you like explosions and gun fights than T2 would be more entertaining but it doesn't have that same atmosphere and edge of the first one

The Terminator ripping its eye out and covering it with sun glasses to mask its identity makes more sense than Arnold just putting on sun glasses to look cool

maybe
but Genysis is better than 3 and Baleinateor balevation

I agree OP. I very much enjoy T2 but T1 is a classic I could watch over and over again.

of course. the first one was scary, and interesting. the second one starts to fall apart around the time they enter the building.

T1 is best, Schwarz was a better as a villain and Michael Biehn was a better hero.

This.

T1 is alright, maybe top 20 from the 80's, but T2 is a top 5 90's movie.

T2 is bullshit because The Terminator does not kill anyone and makes a promise to the child whom he is babysitting (John Connor) that he will not kill anyone anymore.

Will we ever get a good Terminator that has an bad Arnold again?!

T1 > T2 > T3 > Genysis >>>>>>>>> Salvation

This is the only answer unless you were born after 1997

I always assumed Arnie grabbed the sunglasses in T2 to complete the biker look and appear inconspicuous.

Switch T3 with Salvation
T3 was honestly the most embarrassing one in the series

Agreed 100%
The story was perfect and complete. The future was dark and terrifying. I still want to see the movie that takes place in the future that T1 showed us.

T2 also would have been stronger if they cast Michael Biehn as the T-1000 for pure mind-fuckery. (this is from an earlier draft, and not my own fanfic)

>John Connor would never be born if Kyle Reese doesn't travel back to fuck his mom
>Kyle Reese would have no reason to travel back if John Connor didn't already exist to lead the Skynet resistance

These movies are retarded.

>Genisys better than Salvation

I almost agreed with you famigo
TSCC goes between T2 and T3

>tfw to intelligent too enjoy movies about time loops

I love T1. T2 feels like a kids movie but with violence and cussing.

The terminators exist because one was sent back in time allowing Cyberdyne to reverse engineer it and create them.

This little reddit contrarian mey mey about t2 and aliens being bad needs to stop

it's getting really boring

The stunts in T2 are superior. So are the effects. The music isn't shit. Everything about it got a lift. They made a better Terminator movie in every way. T2 added much more to the story. T1 fans are Reese & Sarah SHIPPERS. Its a cool movie but not as cool as T2.

liking terminator 2 and aliens is the sure sign of being an IMDB plebbitor who didn't understand what people liked about the originals in the first place, and are probably 16-20 year olds

T3 had much better action scenes and the story continued from where T2 left off.

Salvation is just retarded and the plot is much worse.

>The music isn't shit

Now hold up.

The Terminator, like Back to the Future, is almost a perfect movie, if not perfect.
I don't know what the fuck happened with Terminator 2, it's terrible. I don't understand why it's so loved, it has to be nostalgia.

>a kids movie but with violence and cussing

Literally the best kind of movies desu

come on now, T3 brought logic into the fold

>hardcore savior of the human race
>becomes numale, and a bum by choice

>skynet, decides not to kill icons of resistance
>kill random expendable lieutenants instead

>bullet-proof coffins in cali

>bitch-whore terminator reprograms arnold
>arnold reprograms himself cause LOVE

>decrepit forgotten about bunker
>1960s shortwave radio can somehow receive and decrypt military digital communications
>sry hierarchical chain of command
>this random numale faggot is now in charge
>he can use a radio

thats all i can remember, im sure theres more. even the scene where whore-minator made her tits bigger at the beginning was fucking dumb.

i didnt mind human-inator in salvation, but the entire kyle reese storyline was absolute garbage, i liked bale in it tho.

you're too young to know this, but for the longest time, alien and terminator were considered the best in their series. it's only once you diapers grew up that they preferred "muhsplosions" over the brooding atmosphere of the originals

I think T3 got a ton of hate at the time, and continues to get hate, because it was sort of at the forefront of the mediocre sequel-ing of every 80's franchise. If the same movie came out today it would be considered good. Not great, but still good.

I saw T2 in the theaters and it was immediately considered as good as the original.

>If the same movie came out today it would be considered good. Not great, but still good.

considering the transformers and capeshit bullshit these days, you may be right, sorry we even have to admit that possibility.

although i personally cant wait for micheal bays remake of 1984.