Tfw entering first year of university at 23 years old (turning 24 soon as well)

>tfw entering first year of university at 23 years old (turning 24 soon as well)
is there a point to even going, I feel its too late

look at your face, age is just a number but health is real

why canadian posters all sounds like they come straight from r9k? they are all lame.

People at your age are already in graduate school/medical school/law school, think about it.

I do wonder if there's not some truth to this. I really don't look any different to who I was ten years ago at all.

Pretty sure it's the same dude senpai

I went to university straight out of highschool. That was a mistake. At least now you're old enough to take that shit seriously OP.

No, it's the exact opposite. Now is the best time because you'll actually take it seriously.

The people who go right after high school are never concerned one bit about learning or their future, it's about having mom and dad bankroll a $50,000 4 year party to celebrate being an adult.

speak for yourself non-poorfag

This is how it is for me. I'm in my senior year, will turn 26 soon. I'm glad I messed around and failed doing various jobs before going to university. Helped put things in perspective.

yeah but now you're 26 no employer wants you for the position of a 21 year old

I genuinely think people age at different rates, including mentally and that it isn't the best idea for some people to start college at 18 or even 20

is right
I had to take a year off after high school working shit jobs to make money

I nearly got a 4.0 first year at UofT and got 4.0s in both my summer school classes

You're going to be a lot more mature then the people there. University isn't hard at all if you show up and do the work

youd be surprise...

Already exhausted in my 3rd year. I've been tryharding for sometime. But I do it for /her/.

i literally saw this thread yesterday on another board

C*nadians are the most pathetic posters.

No, it's never too late. You are more mature now than you were a few years ago.

I'm turning 25 soon and starting my first year at community college, I guess it is too late but I don't feel like killing myself yet so might as well try to get some young pussy first yeah?

>so might as well try to get some young pussy first yeah?

You're 25, why are you talking like you're 40?

he will be in the same year as people 7 years younger than him, that's a rather large age gap for people under 30 or so

not really taboo, but noticeable

this americlap speaks the truth

don't you have some donkeys to fuck you crack sniffing spic

>is there a point to even going, I feel its too late
>STEM (except natural science)
not too late
>natural science or any non-STEM major
why even bother studying?

Plenty of people start university around your age and come out of it with a successful career. The only way you're going to fuck up is by not taking it seriously.

>starting uni at 28
Oh well, at least I've been given advanced entry to the 3rd year. I'll graduate by the time I'm thirty and then can kms