Only bedding one woman your whole life

>only bedding one woman your whole life
topcuck messhits. based ronaldo punted his supermodel gf out the door because she didn't go to a birthday party. alpha as fuck. trust me once messi retires their marriage won't last 2 years. His rampant autism is only bearable because he is away so often playing football. Once antonella has to endure him constantly forward rolling about the house, filling the fridge with sprite and hiding various objects in secret locations because maintaining possession is 'la masia' way she will leave him.

Cristiano Ronaldo fucked Kim Kardashian and her sister in threesome.

Messi's wife is a golddigger. Her Chad BF died in a car crash and she ran to Messi.

ronaldo got bummed senseless by big badr hari
true alpha male desu

>gossip

>Ronaldo
>The guy with surrogate children
>Unironically having a gf
user please

Cristiano Ronaldo is the Michael Jackson of football.

So he's King?

The biggest superstar of all time? Yes

Overrated, yes, but not a pedo.

is he actually black?

What's the story here?

he was blacck?

based frog poster

>filling the fridge with sprite and hiding various objects in secret locations because maintaining possession is 'la masia' way she will leave him.

I wish I only bedded one girl only in my life, but my previous gfs were complaining bitches and I always broke up with them when I got tired of their shit. Mostly by phone.

>Mostly by phone.
fucking alpha desu

>not knowing that Ronaldo is homosexual
tell me you're memeing. Why do you think he bioengineers his children? Why do you think his 'relationships' always end quickly? Why do you think there's so many pictures of him being half naked and all over other men? I'm not even insulting him - I like Ronaldo. It's just a fact, he's a homosexual and he doesn't release said information because of the loss of money that would follow

>this gay guy is straighter than this autistic straight guy

errr op?

He bio engineers his children because he's obsessed about his Legacy. His children will probably turn out Shit anyway lmao

You guys are just joking when you say Ronaldo is gay right?

I don't understand, Tsu might love cocks but that doesn't mean he's gay

why people can't see that is beyond me

his relationships end quickly because he's a cheater and an asshole. its one of the reasons he raped that girl and paid her off, but he looks to put out a 'good-guy' image and his team helps him with that

>le homo haircut
>le diamond ear jewellery
>le tan
>le hero of all arabia
>le artificial offspring
>le insecure laugh
>le many gf
>le bbc bff
>le signature celebration, fragrance, underwear, catchphrase...
>le tantrum tap in man

now THIS is shitposting

You obviously have never been to Western Europe, momo

>Once antonella has to endure him constantly forward rolling about the house, filling the fridge with sprite and hiding various objects in secret locations because maintaining possession is 'la masia' way she will leave him.
HEH

>tfw only fugged one womyn in my life as well

>mfw there's people who will get enraged by 5 year old pasta

based asstralia