For this mission, Sup Forums, Major Iceborg will accompany you --- as your wife!

For this mission, Sup Forums, Major Iceborg will accompany you --- as your wife!

*thwhip-thwhip*

Guy on the left is Leon Kowalski from Blade Runner.

Brion James is dead

Would you?

Is the mission snu-snu?

literally just noticed him holy shit I've seen fifth element like 12 times

>Will never have large military military woman pin you down and peg you into submission and turn you into her sissy bitch.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

That magnificent specimen of a woman wants a real man, not some limpwristed fuckface who cries after sex.

No, she wants a real man with a dick made of iron who can fuck her into orbit every single night of her life. A god damn sexual tyrannosaurus.

Just like me.

Those TITS shit man I am so down with Major Iceborg.

Depends on how hairy she was. I want the full package.

But honestly I would even if she wasn't that hairy, she's very sexy regardless.

Isn't that shit wrote by the same guy who did LOTGH?
It any good?

I love the Princess Leia buns.

yup
and has been for quite a while.

Leeloo Dallas, Multipass! – Mool-tee-pass!

You gotta go. My wife, she hates the military!

See, a real killer, when he picked up the gun, would have immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom.

That's... a very nice hat.

MOOLTIPASS

Consider the following, Sup Forums:

Zorg says "I know" three times. Each time that he says it, it is with a smug self-assurance of his own villainy. And each time that he says it, his violence escalates: First he shoves Ian Holm out of his office, then he kills his aide by remote, then he guns down a dock crew. Rhythmic device: established.

When Zorg is killed by the re-activated bomb, all the smug is gone from his demeanor. His last words? The rhyming "Oh, no!" Satisfying comeuppance: achieved.

the only perfect one

pretty good until they made an anime like 5 years ago and they made all the characters looks like anime fags
pretty sad

ZORG: LAIF, HWHICH YEW so noboley surv is born'of CHAAOS n'DERSTRUCSHUN. Take fer example this glash o'r warter. It is placid, serene, BORING. But if'n I add a li'l DERSTRUCSHUN...

[ZORG FLICKS the glass onto the floor. immediately, and concurrent with his following lines, a swath of HOLES and PANELS open up around the office, revealing VACUUM-BOTS, cleaner-bots, glass refillers, buffers, which tidy the mess and promptly prepare a fresh clean GLASS, ready for ZORG to drink.]

ZORG [self-satisfied, victorious]: Now jus' LOOK at all these li'l THANGS, runnin' around! See what a lovely BALLET ensues, so full of FORM 'nr COLOUR. Think about all them engineers and designers 'n marketers who had to make these thangs so they could make money an' have li'll FAHMILIES 'n CHILLRUN o' they OWN 'n SO ON 'n SO-FORTH. THUS! ADDING, to th' GREAT CHAIN... of laif!

ZORG: Y'see farther, by addin' a little Chaos... I am in fact, /encouraging laif/.

-ZORG winks impish smile.

ZORG: Cheers.

-ZORG takes a sip of his new drink.

well this one was close too

why didn't obi wan just let him die then and there

Bravo Besson!

Whoa.

I would let her fuck the living day lights out of me

test

So... I've always been curious... did they all just get frozen to death in that refrigerator?
That doesn't seem very practical for a refrigerator anyway. You wouldn't want your fresh vegetables or fruits or dairy products or eggs to be flash frozen.

damn

from another view

You win!

I think they're supposed to have died, yes. But I agree, its kinda nonsensical.

Then again, that film has other moments of absurdity sprinkled in as well, so you just gotta shrug and roll with it.

how about this

Best girls.

I'm pretty sure at least one of the frozen people re-appears later in the movie, so they probably didn't die. The movie works better if you think of it as absurdist, deliberately unrealistic.

I kept wondering why so many characters in that film had such blotchy skin.

Partly because 300 years from now, race-mixing will be so common that people will be pretty homogeneous, resulting in black girls with blonde hair and freckles.

>A
>CHERRY

I prefer Iceborg over Leeloo, what are you going to do about it

it's the girl behind the glass who is best girl

GREEEN!!!

FREEZE THOSE KNEES, CHICKADEES!!!1

KOOCHIE KOOCHIE KOOO

Nope.
Obviously this is the best girl.
If you disagree, you are a closeted faggot.

oh shit

id have fucked the shit out of that big bitch

Dude

Buddy it's been over a year since I've had sex. I'm sure wizards will mock me but I'd fuck anything of the humanoid female persuasion.

She's great if you put a bag over her head.

Anyone who says they wouldn't is a low test coward.

Imagine the strong children she would give you. Children that by the age of 5 could punch men in half.