What power?

what kind of clickbait websites are you browsing

ESPN

what power?

the power of fried chicken

Which power? 99% of the owners are white lmao

>NFL players have power
How did that work out last holdout?

>“The owners are trying to figure out what do we need to do to send the proper message and, at the same time, protect our game,” Davis said.

>“We’re trying to send a proper message to the country that our country has a problem with racism and social inequality and we need to work on these things,” Davis added. “Those who want to send the message need to be able to send it in the right way so that it doesn’t harm the game.”

Funny how none of these niggers have addressed Bennett's false accusations.

>power
>every black QB is shit

This is from the same article in the OP.

They are absolutely delusional.

why dont you do what weve done in the past and support these causes on your own time

Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Jerry Jones & anyone else who thinks NFL players who exercise their CONSTITUTIONAL right to kneel or sit during the playing of the Nat’l Anthem are somehow disrespecting the flag/members of the Armed Forces(past & present) are clearly ill informed or out of touch with the reason behind the protests. Colin Kaepernick started protesting to highlight the racial injustices African Americans and people of color face on a daily basis. It has never been about the flag/members of the Armed Services PERIOD!!!!!

power of voodoo

Die in a fire.

Holy smokes. We Facebook now.

The Constitution guarantees freedom of speech from reprisal BY THE GOVERNMENT, not private organizations. As Google showed, there are no such guarantees from the consequences of your speech if they run contrary to the edicts of your employer. When hiring an employee or contractor, owners of private organizations have a reasonable expectation that their employees will refrain from conduct that could be divisive or hurt the bottom line of the organization while in the workplace. Be as politically or socially active as you like. But be prepared to handle the consequences… or keep it to the off-season.

Agreed, user.

I want to see the comments

I'm black, I remember in middle school my mom put me in this Adigun N'kosi Rights of Passage program at my local church so I wouldn't run around in the streets. Despite it being a Christian African American church the program was heavily influenced by several African cultures, namely Egyptian for whatever reason, and the leaders talked about far left propaganda the entire time.

The night before we "became men" they blindfolded us, made us carry a chain, and beat the shit out of us as we ran through the woods.

When we returned to the Church basement the elder revealed to us black men's hidden power, he wasn't particularly specific but he referenced Biggie having predicted the World Trade Center having blown up and said we all possessed this power as black men. I was livid

LOL

The point is that apparently the NFL supports the protest, so they are left wing themselves when they should/could probably be apolitical

>The point is that apparently the NFL supports the protest, so they are left wing themselves when they should/could probably be apolitical
Oh my daaaaaaaaaaayz, Americans s m h

*kneels with you*

He is factually and logically incorrect. How could you possibly agree?

*wields more power than the legislative, the judiciary, and the executive combined*

FACT:
Blacks are the most powerful race in the world!

power of entitlement

jews aren't white

No need to bring menstruation into it

>Ayo, we gone bring light to perceived injustices by... kneeling, instead of, say, doing something directly

black powah

Who do?

why don't black people just stop committing so many crimes if they don't want to be treated differently by the police?

Really makes me think.

You do know they wuz kangz, right?

laws are a form of oppression

>NOW YOU WILL KNEEL!

Yikes

ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

Jerry Jones is a motherfucking racist.

This.
These minorities only commit crimes in response to being marginalized.
Fucking white male oppressors.

How?

I think it's their low iq and lack of impulse control that marginalizes them.

As players, they have no power. The NFL Players Union is dick. The NFL could and should have nipped this in the bud a long time ago.

Grandpa, what are you doing here?

WOW
I can’t fucking even.
What the fuck is wrong with you user.
We’re all equal, science very clearly proves that human evolution never happened and race is a skin deep social construct.
What the fuck user
Fucking racist
You need to be fired from your job.

Why don't rascist uneducated blue collared whites stop voting agaisnt their countries and their own economic ?interests

Instead of debating the flag, please imagine yourself as a black or brown man or boy being pulled over by the police. If you can honestly tell yourself you wouldn’t be afraid or concerned, then you have not truly learned what is happening on the streets. I am a white father with a black son who is three years away from driving and I already see people becoming afraid of him as he evolves from cute boy to young man. Take time to empathize.

This omfg
Wtf
Mass immigration will help the economy grow and ensure these fucking wh*tes will stop being fucking racist.

Right on 100 100 100

I’m raising my wife’s son as well and I can tell when other white people are staring at him. It’s just sick.

> T. Cletus who is on some form of government assisted healthcare

The disconnect in the NFL that differs from the NBA is the general ownership/player relationship isn't a partnership - it's more or less a dictatorship. These men who are kneeling are members of a players association for a specific reason - not only to protect their rights as athletes but as employees and individuals. To suggest that something which is subjective (like patriotism and disrespecting the flag) should be law is flagrant and lacks constitutional merit and should argued in a court of law - not in the court of public opinion where emotion rules first and foremost. Why don't you actually read the constitution instead of spouting talking points you heard on Hannity?

Are we being raided by Reddit or something?

Welcome to a few years ago

It's sad that you can't debate or articulate your position without resorting to ad hominem. Kinda makes you look stupid.

It's the owners business and it's their right to set the rules,regardless of what they are. Players signed a contract to agree with the rules and should follow those rules or be fired. Grow up, that's the way business operates. Leave the flag out of it! I've turned you off and you won't exist without me. Start giving YOUR paychecks to all these so called oppressed/lazy people and see if it helps. And don't call the police when you need them if you think they're so bad!

Sad you can't debate without regurgitated Sup Forums strawman talking points

>the absolute shit state of American "sports"

T. Average Drumpf supporter

>ads on jerseys

It’s ironic Facebook shitposting.
The views espoused are so two dimensional that you almost can’t tell if someone is serious when they are effectively saying that “importing millions of no skill workers who will live their lives on tax dollars, while also fucking up the labor supply and demand causing wages within an industry to free fall... is a good thing because racism”

I believe both the NFL and the players are finding out that you cannot take your fans/customers for granted and Jerry Jones is a very smart business man. He kneeled BEFORE the anthem in what the Cowboys said was not a protest but a sign of unity and; fans rejected even that so Jerry saw the writing on the wall. He's doing what he believes is best for his business and by the way if business is good for Jerry it's also good for his players. AND private business people, don't forget. Google the difference between that and government.

I suppose so, but it paints me that some people do believe in this kind of bullshit, then they say that Trump supporters are dumb.

> muh open borders boogeyman

Once again your making a fake strawman that no political candidate was supporting. This is a fake Sup Forums strawman argument that's constantly regurgitated on Sup Forums

Drumpf supporters are rural and suburban retards. We cant let them get their hands on the anthem.

Jerry Jones says he'd bench any player who kneeled during the anthem.

Now, let's say Every. Single. Player. kneels on Sunday.

What's he supposed to do?

That's the point of OP pic.

Trump supporters are dumbass uneducated Inbreds tho . Just look at how horrible the presidency has been and they still defend him

>itt you don't agree with what I say so you're racist white supremacist yadee yadee yadaa
>you don't think the way I think so you must be a liberal fucktard yadee yadee yadaa

*you're

Friendly reminder that Drumpfshits are uneducated shitbags that vote agaisnt their interests

Reminder that Americans have to discuss black men kneeling because their actual sport has almost no actual game action

I unironically support open borders, but I also believe we should do away with taxes, roads, regulations, etc. We need to go full Red Dead in this bitch.

So, this is the power of american mainstream news sources. Not bad... but you have nothing on our own bullshit.

Fuck off leaf. Nobody likes you.

It’s an assumed risk.

Yeah, you're not an unreasonable idiot. Nope.

keep seething

The unironic moron has spoken. Thanks for sharing.

Our country tried libertarianism and it turned out it was a shit economic system during the gilded ages. Libertarinism isn't compatible with 21st century governing

Anarchists are the manlets of politics. You'll never be taken seriously. Deal with it.

What “power” have these niggers discovered? The power to insult their customers, the fans? Look at the stadiums, the tv ratings and listen to the water cooler buzz. These faggots are extremely well paid entertainers, who have been given passes on all manner of criminal behavior. But, when they insult their audience, they will lose it, along with their overblown salaries.

all of this kerfuffle could be easily avoided by not singing the anthem before every fucking game

People always bring up constitutional rights. Well, it is my constitutional right to do or say something that offends you. Deal with it Trumptards.

Yeah, we should ban the anthem. Good idea britbongalong.

Drumpfshits are really the other side of the SJW coin

The majority of the NFL’s consumer base is white.
It was inevitable that the NFL would shrink and crash eventually.
Remember how Motorsport was huge in the 70’s- early 90’s?
It wasn’t just the Tobacco and big sponsors leaving, it was their fan base’s demographic shrinking.
America is going to lose everything that it previously was able to support on the backs of European Caucasians eventually as the white demographic in America continues to decline.

Soon enough you'll have obligatory prayers and honor executions before, during and after matches, Ahmed.

Horseshoe theory
Whoa... really made me... think

>tfw when veteran
>tfw don't give a fuck what some random nfl players do
>tfw when people ask me how I feel about it constantly

Use your words, not your feelings.
True libertarianism hasn't been tried yet.
>anarchist
Who are you talking about?

>this Kikebook tier b8
wew

Is this always the solution w/ you "people"? What the fuck..

These threads just reinforce that everybody here is stupid accept for me.

*kneels with you*

Drumpf made it way worse by commenting on NFL protest because everybody kind of forgot about it . Drumpf supporters are unintelligent lackeys that will die on the alter for their terrible president lmao

These political zealots are a diamond dozen.

Sure it has.
In the very beginning humans had all sorts of choices to govern themselves with.
They chose ethnocentric tribalism(just like every other species down to fucking microbes) because that was most effective for human evolution and reproduction.

Human groups who tried a system of governance that didn’t work were not selected by nature to continue, so they died out.

A civilization of Anarcho-Capitalists will not be selected to continue.