Brazilians come here, let's talk about our NT

What do you guys think of Tite's work so far? To me, he's been really good in some aspects and bad in others, like why 3 defensive midfielders? And amongst them is Renato Augusto and not Fabinho, who is much better. He should just keep Casemiro and Paulinho and get Douglas Costa or Willian in Renato Augusto's position. I also think Coutinho plays better when he's in the middle, but for some reason Tite has put him on the left (?).

Those are the only two complaints I got, what do you guys think? Is the team good the way it is? Could it be better? My ideal brazilian team would be:

Alisson (Ederson)
Marcelo
Thiago Silva
Marquinhos (Miranda)
Daniel Alves
Casemiro
Paulinho (Fabinho)
Willian (Douglas Costa)
Coutinho
Neymar
G. Jesus

Fuck off to 55chan nigger

Just think we should get rid of Renato Augusto tbqh

You’re back

Yeah, he's the main concern, I honestly don't know what Tite sees in him.

I still don't trust in Alisson. Cassio is better tbqh

I like Ederson, hope he shines in City until the World Cup so he can get his spot on the starters.

coutinho has been playing pretty well in the left for brazil tho. I agree he's better in the middle but it seems to work for that team

i haven't seen willian play for brazil but he's been playing like shit for Chelsea since this season begun.

For me it's Casemiro and Marcelo. And you?

Really? Then I guess Douglas Costa would be the better fit for the position, he's been playing good as far as I know.

Why are flamenguistas (or Cariocas in general) such subhumans, lads?

Practically everything that's worth in brazilian culture has come from Rio.

>”””””funk”””””
>carnaval
>samba
You can keep your culture to yourselves, please do

I said worth, you retarded monkey.

Music: Bossa Nova, Tom Jobim, Villa-Lobos
Literature: Machado de Assis
Great leaders: Dom Pedro II
Mathematicians: Artur Avila
Politicians: Enéas

GOATs from Rio: Romário, Ronaldo, Qtinho, Marcelo, Adriano, Edmundo

Bossa Nova is overrated

>17
summarizes the state of this thread

all you need to know is that >we already won this shit, stop being an insecure little faggot, join the banter and buy fireworks while the price still hasn't gone up

Why? It's one of the few good things Brazil has created. Even japs and europeans acknowledge it as really good.

Rock de Brasilia >>>>>>>>>>> Bossa Nova

And this guy?

i really like bossa nova so post some examples of that rock you claim to be better.

Willian is good when the team is shit. I love Willian. Remember when Chelsea was awful? He was the only good one. Same for Dunga's Brazil. Or the last match against Colombia where we were mediocre but he showed up.